UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gauntlet V

2/28/14 10:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jobe Watson the Bomber
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butler, you now can choose a person to play off for a Quarter final spot.

2/28/14 10:39 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew the answer would make me feel stupid...and I do.

Congrats bro & hopefully I'll get another chance Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 10:44 PM
theDude81
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
theDude81 - Can someone explain numbers 1 and 4 to me please?

1 is Leo and Toe

So Lyoto. 

4  I have no idea

Thanks. The picture of Leo didn't show up on my computer. All I could see was 2 different pics of toes. Anybody else have this problem?
2/28/14 10:48 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Briggy and Pablo. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 10:52 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - Briggy and Pablo. Phone Post 3.0
You pick one but I'm still happy to go with that match up. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 10:52 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - Briggy and Pablo. Phone Post 3.0
You pick one but I'm still happy to go with that match up. Phone Post 3.0
Oh. Briggy Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 7:17 PM
mathew10lb
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have repectfully bow out of this, I dont think I have what it takes, im educated enough I believe in this, let a real pro have my spot Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 7:32 PM
coxndix
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mathew10lb - I have repectfully bow out of this, I dont think I have what it takes, im educated enough I believe in this, let a real pro have my spot Phone Post 3.0
I'll step in for the 10lb Matty. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 8:19 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

coxndix -
mathew10lb - I have repectfully bow out of this, I dont think I have what it takes, im educated enough I believe in this, let a real pro have my spot Phone Post 3.0
Mathew! Are you sure? I appreciate you alerting the group.
Coxndix, you're in. Not this round, we have an alternate but you are now part of the 16.
Welcome aboard and help yourself to some refreshment in the kitchen. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 8:28 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

So the next round is.....

PK7TANNER

VS

PLEASESIRMAIAHAVESOMEMORE

AND WELCOME TO THE ROUND THAT IS WIDELY CONSIDERED THE MOST POPULAR ROUND

POLL ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will now ask you both a question. You then both PM me your personal answer. I then create a poll. After 24 hours, whoever has the most votes, wins the round and goes through to the final 8.

If you both PM me the same answer, there is a secondary question.

The question for this Poll Round is..........

THE WORST STOPPAGE IN MMA

Whether it be a fight where the ref has called the fight waaay to early or waaay to late, you just send me what you think is the worst stoppage you've seen. Choose wisely because it's the UG crowd that will vote and choose who goes through.

If you both have the same answer then the secondary question is

THE COOLEST FINISH IN MMA

PM me your choices and I'll have to poll up as soon as possible.

Winner will be the 3rd person through to the Quarter FInals. Good luck!

3/1/14 8:29 PM
coxndix
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
coxndix -
Mathew! Are you sure? I appreciate you alerting the group.
Coxndix, you're in. Not this round, we have an alternate but you are now part of the 16.
Welcome aboard and help yourself to some refreshment in the kitchen. Phone Post 3.0
Yeeeowww, I'll have a sarsaparilla and coke please butler, hold the sarsaparilla. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 8:35 PM
FETT_TFK UGCTT GayHard&mmmSaucy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know what I think is the worst stoppage, easily. Coolest finish is Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 8:36 PM
FETT_TFK UGCTT GayHard&mmmSaucy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK UGCTT GayHard&mmmSaucy - I know what I think is the worst stoppage, easily. Coolest finish is Phone Post 3.0
Premature postage! This never happens, I swear!

Worst is easy for me, only one comes immediately to mind. The coolest finish is tougher, I don't know what I'd pick.

Good luck, gents. Vote ups all around! Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 8:53 PM
CAT DAMMIT
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit. How did I miss this?! If there's any way to be an alternate, count me in! Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 9:17 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

CAT DAMMIT - Holy shit. How did I miss this?! If there's any way to be an alternate, count me in! Phone Post 3.0
I'd say there is plenty of room. Stick around and you will be in for sure. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 11:12 PM
pk7tanner
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still think Kirik owes all us 01rs a blue name for staying loyal after losing our original info.
3/2/14 6:41 AM
Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt

3/2/14 4:35 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

The Poll is up!!

24 hours and we will have a winner. Best of luck to both of you.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.takePoll&thread=2294644&framed=false

3/3/14 9:53 AM
CAT DAMMIT
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
CAT DAMMIT - Holy shit. How did I miss this?! If there's any way to be an alternate, count me in! Phone Post 3.0
I'd say there is plenty of room. Stick around and you will be in for sure. Phone Post 3.0
Sweet! Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 7:01 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

THE JURY HAS SPOKEN!

And with 63% of the votes, it looks like PLEASESIRMAIAHAVESOMEMORE has secured a Quarter final spot!!!

PK7TANNER.......my sincerest apologies. You have been bested but fear not, a second chance could be right around the corner.

3/3/14 7:05 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Butler, FIRE THE CANON!!

Farewell PK7TANNER.

Looks like you are going to land in water.

Here come the lifeguards.

3/3/14 7:11 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Here is the updated List.

Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore, as round winner you can select 1 guy to compete next.

1) Briggy

2) Pablo Duke

3)Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore (Through to Quarter Final)

4) idsmashit

5) UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler (current Champion) (Through to Quarter FInal)

6) Coxndix

7) ishatswhenweidmanbassoonedsilba (Eliminated)

8) Gojira Ninja

9) FETT_TFK UGCTT Gayhard&mmmsaucy (Current champion) (Through to Quarter Final)

10) Hworang

11) Pk7tanner (Eliminated)

12) Broady

13) Natural Born TIckler

14) Pennviachoke (Eliminated)

15) UGCTT Cloudstife (Former champion & Gauntlet veteran)

16) The Dude81

3/3/14 7:45 PM
pk7tanner
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should've went with a UFC event. Not enough people watched that old WEC stuff.
3/3/14 7:46 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

pk7tanner - I should've went with a UFC event. Not enough people watched that old WEC stuff.
It's tricky with a poll. You have to satisfy the masses. Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 8:40 PM
ShatsBassoon
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was an easy call, the gifs were enough to base a judgement on.  One fight was a questionable stoppage and the other was a terrible stoppage.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.