Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Jacare and Silva are more dangerous Phone Post 3.0
7/4/14 10:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kid Charlemagne
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/04/14 12:52 PM
Edgar was challenger and won controversial dec
7/4/14 10:42 AM
gokudamus

Pessimist_Pete -
gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Jacare and Silva are more dangerous Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Not even close. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/14 12:09 PM
idsmashit

Dodgy decisions always in favour of the champs
7/7/14 9:35 AM
cdnz0mbieopc
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdnz0mbieopc - 
Lazer MMA - 
Lick Boners - Doing any props Lazer, do you think Machida will decision Chris or get the KO?

IMO per my 1st post I see Machida testing the boundaries of the passivity rule again (being called against him) while running a record speed to a close decision. I see him winning it.

The first time (prior to cancellation) I had Machida straight. I'm leaning towards that here too at these odds. I'm weary but I see myself taking the dog here again.

When does a title challenger ever win a close decision? Personally, I think your way off, the only way Machida can hit n run for 5 rounds against an animal like Chris....is if those surgically repaired knees are not up to par. The Weidman I saw against Silva and Munoz has this fight locked up and will most likely get a finish.

7/7/14 11:52 AM
Lazer MMA

cdnz0mbieopc - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
Lazer MMA - 
Lick Boners - Doing any props Lazer, do you think Machida will decision Chris or get the KO?

IMO per my 1st post I see Machida testing the boundaries of the passivity rule again (being called against him) while running a record speed to a close decision. I see him winning it.

The first time (prior to cancellation) I had Machida straight. I'm leaning towards that here too at these odds. I'm weary but I see myself taking the dog here again.

When does a title challenger ever win a close decision? Personally, I think your way off, the only way Machida can hit n run for 5 rounds against an animal like Chris....is if those surgically repaired knees are not up to par. The Weidman I saw against Silva and Munoz has this fight locked up and will most likely get a finish.

VTFU but Chris won the first three.......So
7/8/14 1:25 AM
cdnz0mbieopc
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
Lazer MMA - 

VTFU but Chris won the first three.......So

You're a good shit, cheers

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.