UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WOW Machida just opened @ +150, Chris -200

2/28/14 9:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rob San Soo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I just don't see how he beats machida Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 9:29 PM
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Anderson > Machida. No idea how you can say otherwise. Not saying I think Chris will beat Lyoto, but Anderson is without a doubt more dangerous. Phone Post 3.0

styles make fights...youre talking about the guy that predicted chris would beat anderson LONG before it happened....the difference? machida has GREAT takedown D

2/28/14 10:37 PM
hubris
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus -

Anderson > Machida. No idea how you can say otherwise. Not saying I think Chris will beat Lyoto, but Anderson is without a doubt more dangerous. Phone Post 3.0

it's all about the
2/28/14 10:37 PM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

gokudamus -
gokudamus -

styles make fights...youre talking about the guy that predicted chris would beat anderson LONG before it happened....the difference? machida has GREAT takedown D

This. Silva was that worried about the takedown he ended up getting ktfo. Second fight was a freak accident but Weidman was well on his way to winning.

Machidas takedown defense is going to be the deciding factor. There is no way Weidman can hang with him standing. He will be outclassed badly. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 12:27 AM
iwatchsomemma

BW92 - 
ISawSilva'sBONEr -
BW92 - Sorry guys, Chris is gonna win.... if the distance gives him trouble hell beat Machida up in the clinch. As impressive as Lyoto is he's proven himself to be equally beatable if he isn't able to get off Phone Post 3.0
Oh really? Damn they may as well call the fight off then, Nostradumbass has spoken. Phone Post 3.0
Ya that's what the Silva nuthuggers said too Phone Post 3.0

I agree.

Machida and Silva have suspect ground game.

CW for the win by 4th round TKO.
3/1/14 12:28 AM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trane - I'm thinking of laying down a grand or two on Machida. I'm surprised the oddsmakers aren't factoring in experience, which Lyoto has a wealth of over Weidman.

Anderson had a wealth of experience over Weidman as well. How did that work out?
3/1/14 12:53 AM
andyman011

Anyone know where I can place a single bet not a parlay and from PayPal in Montreal.

Super specific I know but the only site I have is related to the government and makes you parlay 3 fights min Phone Post
3/1/14 1:09 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the most tempting line I remember seeing in a while. if this was even money I wouldn't bet against machida Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 1:11 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

ISawSilva'sBONEr -
gokudamus -
gokudamus -

This. Silva was that worried about the takedown he ended up getting ktfo. Second fight was a freak accident but Weidman was well on his way to winning.

Machidas takedown defense is going to be the deciding factor. There is no way Weidman can hang with him standing. He will be outclassed badly. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Anderson takedown defense isn't as bad as you make it seem.

Weidmans wrestling is superior to machidas in every way. Machida has better trips that's it. Weidman is going to wrestlefuck machida badly Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 1:26 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

I Wild Each It -
Trane - I'm thinking of laying down a grand or two on Machida. I'm surprised the oddsmakers aren't factoring in experience, which Lyoto has a wealth of over Weidman.

Anderson had a wealth of experience over Weidman as well. How did that work out?
Exactly experience only factors in when both fighters are equally skilled. Not the case at all here. Weidmans wrestling will win him this Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 1:54 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

Bisping decisioned my SN -
ISawSilva'sBONEr -
gokudamus -
gokudamus -

Lol Anderson takedown defense isn't as bad as you make it seem.

Weidmans wrestling is superior to machidas in every way. Machida has better trips that's it. Weidman is going to wrestlefuck machida badly Phone Post 3.0
SN bet? Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 1:59 AM
TheBearStare
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK how can i put money down on machida without driving to vegas?!
3/1/14 2:09 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very tempted. I've never bet before Lazer.

What do? Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 2:10 AM
bigdee1983420
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You cann't base Weidman beating Lyoto,sole on the fact he beat Anderson. Lyoto would be just as dominate as Anderson. Had he fought 185 his entire career in the UFC in my humble opinion. Lyoto's Wrestling/Defense is better than Anderson's. Hes been fighting bigger men. Stuffing there takedowns,and knocking them out. His speed/reflexes,strength,explosiveness,power is even greater at 185. He want give Chris the opportunity to clinch up or take him down. Constantly moving/pushing off in the clinch,throwing feints/countering. That Shotokan Karate footwork of Lyoto is unparalleled in Mixed Martial Arts. Much respect to Weidman,but Lyoto is a great challenge for him. Should be taken more seriously.
3/1/14 2:46 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/01/14 2:51 AM
Edit wrong thread
3/1/14 2:46 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

bigdee1983420 - You cann't base Weidman beating Lyoto,sole on the fact he beat Anderson. Lyoto would be just as dominate as Anderson. Had he fought 185 his entire career in the UFC in my humble opinion. Lyoto's Wrestling/Defense is better than Anderson's. Hes been fighting bigger men. Stuffing there takedowns,and knocking them out. His speed/reflexes,strength,explosiveness,power is even greater at 185. He want give Chris the opportunity to clinch up or take him down. Constantly moving/pushing off in the clinch,throwing feints/countering. That Shotokan Karate footwork of Lyoto is unparalleled in Mixed Martial Arts. Much respect to Weidman,but Lyoto is a great challenge for him. Should be taken more seriously.
This!!!

Gonna be a war

Lol at people saying Weidman is going to destroy him. Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 5:43 AM
stonepony

jagen - This just in, odds makers know what they're doing. I think Weidman can take him down and land some dirty elbows.

Fact.

The people who make money betting fights, bet with the favorite. Odds makers have it down to a science.
3/1/14 6:30 AM
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/01/14 6:30 AM

"Lyoto Machida opened as a slight favorite at +150, meaning that a $100 bet on Machida would win the bettor $150.00. The champion Weidman as the slight favorite opened at -200, meaning a $200 bet would earn the better $100.00"

C'mon really? How the hell do both fighters open up as a slight favorite? SMH.....

3/1/14 6:49 AM
crazydave
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easy money on machida

3/1/14 7:01 AM
madmav
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack_Bauer - 

"Lyoto Machida opened as a slight favorite at +150, meaning that a $100 bet on Machida would win the bettor $150.00. The champion Weidman as the slight favorite opened at -200, meaning a $200 bet would earn the better $100.00"

C'mon really? How the hell do both fighters open up as a slight favorite? SMH.....

UG blog mma math... lols
3/1/14 7:03 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Jack_Bauer -

The fack?? 100 to win 150? I don't bet, nor do I know how to, but is this seriously accurate? Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 7:18 AM
Lick Boners

Well you win 150, but get your initial 100 back, so 250 in total
3/1/14 7:42 AM
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/01/14 7:42 AM
Anderson P Sonnen - 
Jack_Bauer -

The fack?? 100 to win 150? I don't bet, nor do I know how to, but is this seriously accurate? Phone Post 3.0

$100 on Machida wins you $150 plus your $100 back.

$200 on Weidman wins you $100 plus your $200 back.

Moral of the story: bet on Machida.

3/1/14 9:44 AM
PersianMMA

Let me translate in a simple way and not retarded moneyline:
Decimal Weidman 1,5 Machida 2,5
3/1/14 9:50 AM
GarlicSauce

PrettyBoy - The Chris is going to dominate. Phone Post 3.0

Best nickname of all time. In any sport.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.