UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WOW Machida just opened @ +150, Chris -200

3/21/14 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are u betting on this fight Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 12:33 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I wait can I get +300? LMFAO

3/21/14 2:31 PM
Warriormmd
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just threw $20 on machida at 190! Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 4:12 PM
Il Duce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would never bet on this fight with any expectation of making money, purely for entertainment purposes with somebody else's money. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 4:15 PM
caseharts
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
ISawSilva'sBONEr - A lot of people saying chris is gonna wreck him, dominate etc... Care to describe how this happens. I just can't see it. Machida far to fast, far to slick. Either a one sided UD or he catches him clean coming in. Phone Post 3.0
I think Machida loses on the ground. I'm a huge machida fan but that's what I think Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 4:20 PM
jagen

caseharts - 
ISawSilva'sBONEr - A lot of people saying chris is gonna wreck him, dominate etc... Care to describe how this happens. I just can't see it. Machida far to fast, far to slick. Either a one sided UD or he catches him clean coming in. Phone Post 3.0
I think Machida loses on the ground. I'm a huge machida fan but that's what I think Phone Post 3.0

I think that's how Weidman has to win, I don't know if he will have an answer for Machida's stand up game...But then again I probably said the same thing for Weidman vs Silva.
3/21/14 4:31 PM
hubris
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida wins this one easily IMO
3/21/14 4:38 PM
ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon

Y'all mofos need to put more money on machida. Guaranteed he wins this. Hopefully by the time they fight Machida can be the favorite. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 7:19 PM
Lazer MMA

jagen - 
caseharts - 

I think that's how Weidman has to win, I don't know if he will have an answer for Machida's stand up game...But then again I probably said the same thing for Weidman vs Silva.

Well why don't you guys explain how Chris gets ahold of Machida, and takes him down then? You think either is easy?

3/24/14 4:06 PM
Lazer MMA

Up to +226 on one site (-254)

3/24/14 4:39 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - Y'all mofos need to put more money on machida. Guaranteed he wins this. Hopefully by the time they fight Machida can be the favorite. Phone Post 3.0
Your an egg, everything you said was retarded Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 7:09 AM
Lazer MMA

+175  -225 updated

4/10/14 7:22 AM
Ramon Maroni

wow, seems everyone loves Machida here, Weidman will win this
4/10/14 7:27 AM
Lazer MMA

Great how will he do that?

4/10/14 8:09 AM
BeauTown

$100 on weidman ! Machidas running won't work this fight Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 8:29 AM
gorillagrappling

comeonman1 - Haven't seen nearly enough of Weidman to think he is some kind of unbeatable beast like some people make him out to be.

Good bet on machida IMO
Clearly. I mean what does one need to do to be seen as an unbeatable beast? Be unbeaten? Be a fucking animal? Best the GOAT twice? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 8:33 AM
gorillagrappling

I'll explain how you take down Macheetah and beat him up. You be just as boring as he is. You play his game. Back away, run and hide. When he is forced to chase is when he is vulnerable to be taken down. His opponents have had limited success because the chase him. Well, guess what? He's not the champion. If he wants to be, he must go get the champion. If Weidman's camp is smart they will not chase Macheetah. They will force him to engage which is taking him way out of his element. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 8:35 AM
Lazer MMA

BeauTown - $100 on weidman ! Machidas running won't work this fight Phone Post 3.0

Fine why not? Why do so many of the Weidman 'pickers' give no 'reasoning' as to HOW they expect him to win??

What does that tell you?

4/10/14 8:44 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 04/10/14 8:47 AM
gorillagrappling - I'll explain how you take down Macheetah and beat him up. You be just as boring as he is. You play his game. Back away, run and hide. When he is forced to chase is when he is vulnerable to be taken down. His opponents have had limited success because the chase him. Well, guess what? He's not the champion. If he wants to be, he must go get the champion. If Weidman's camp is smart they will not chase Macheetah. They will force him to engage which is taking him way out of his element. Phone Post 3.0

You think Machida will be easy to TD? Why do you think Weidman will get a hold of Machida and take him down? How do you expect that to happen exactly

4/10/14 8:46 AM
lugubrious

Did I miss something about Chris's knee surgery? It was both of them right? has any body ever performed well after knee injuries? I'm not being sarcastic really, I would like to be informed about this.
4/10/14 9:01 AM
IsmokeCrack

gorillagrappling - I'll explain how you take down Macheetah and beat him up. You be just as boring as he is. You play his game. Back away, run and hide. When he is forced to chase is when he is vulnerable to be taken down. His opponents have had limited success because the chase him. Well, guess what? He's not the champion. If he wants to be, he must go get the champion. If Weidman's camp is smart they will not chase Macheetah. They will force him to engage which is taking him way out of his element. Phone Post 3.0
So, you saying Wiedman should out Machida Machida. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 9:08 AM
Effstrikingmeansdamage

gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Yeah. Silva was a paper champion. Gotta be kidding me Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 9:10 AM
Lazer MMA

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Yeah. Silva was a paper champion. Gotta be kidding me Phone Post 3.0

He did not say that. Fights are about match up's not rankings

4/10/14 9:21 AM
MMAtador

I got Weidman on this one. Machida will have to change his whole game plan if he wants the belt. If he sits back picking his shots and the fight goes five rounds Chris will be the winner IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 9:22 AM
Lazer MMA

MMAtador - I got Weidman on this one. Machida will have to change his whole game plan if he wants the belt. If he sits back picking his shots and the fight goes five rounds Chris will be the winner IMO Phone Post 3.0

But how will that happen? Chris will come forward and be struck by Machida more than Chis will land no?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.