UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WOW Machida just opened @ +150, Chris -200

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/30/14 3:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - Lyoto is fucking killer. He is going to humble Chris.
This all damn day. Im willing to throw some franklins on that too Phone Post 3.0
4/30/14 7:51 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOO72 - 
Musashi - Lyoto is fucking killer. He is going to humble Chris.

Anderson Silva couldn't do that with two opportunities, but Machida is going to?

Lyoto is likely to end up like he did after the 2'nd Shogun fight or the Jon Jones fight.

No matter who wins, LMFAO at this complete BS MMA math! What TF does one match up have to do with the other? Not to mention the thread is full of the differences inbetween the styles AS and Machida.

4/30/14 8:06 AM
Lazer MMA

Mr Spliff - Ya, $100 on lyoto in case the lines get closer. Thx for the ttt Lazer Phone Post 3.0

+175  -235  Updated

holding!

5/13/14 7:26 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 05/13/14 9:08 AM

+200 -240

5/13/14 7:39 AM
REDRUM_NYC

Chris destroyed Anderson coming off a 1 year layoff and elbow AND shoulder surgeries

Lyoto will not be sparred Phone Post 3.0
5/13/14 7:48 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 05/13/14 7:54 AM

TY for some more BS MMA math with other data that means nothing here too Red. Just what the thread needed. Anything but how the fight will go............

5/13/14 7:56 AM
Mas Tisu
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Styles make fights. How Weidman handles the evasiveness of Machida, without getting frustrated, will be key. AS was supremely confident and stood toe to toe with Chris. Machida won't do that. Going to be fun to see how this plays out.

5/13/14 9:06 AM
Lazer MMA

Im Rick Ross Bitch - You guys retarded? Phill fucking David beat Machida, Weidman is going to dominate this guy.

Per the 1st post the fights with Hendo, and Page were very close. The fight with Davis was close too, most thought Davis lost but no matter, all this MMA math being posted is bogus by in large IMO. 

So the question is how will this "domination" be realized exactly. IMO all there are is one comical answer after another by the few who had the brain power to at least try to answer.

The reality is in my first post IMO, and without the passivity rule being called against him, Machida can dictate what will appear to be another close decision (unless either makes a serious error, then for sure a KO / sub is possible) where he has the edge in determining  the final result (it's his fight to win or lose).

5/13/14 9:15 AM
Lazer MMA

Mas Tisu - 

Styles make fights. How Weidman handles the evasiveness of Machida, without getting frustrated, will be key. AS was supremely confident and stood toe to toe with Chris. Machida won't do that. Going to be fun to see how this plays out.

Let's say he's calm as could be, what then? He going to chase and get countered. He's proven very nice power so maybe that's his shot right there? 

The posters who say he should not chace are spot on IMO, Force the ref to tell Machida to fight, that's Chris' best chance right there, to get the ref involved as Machida floats on the outside waiting for Chris to come in (not play Machida's game). I just don't see it. Chris is a fighter and never tasted defeat. We'll see

5/13/14 9:30 AM
Mas Tisu
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he has to smother Machida. If he doesn't, Machida plays the darting in and out game, and wins on points. Can he smother him? I don't know.

I do think Machida is susceptible to a lunging counter left hook as he throws a counter right straight, which Chris could throw as a precursor to a takedown attempt. Counter the counter-puncher, then takedown.....that may be the strategy. Goodness, the timing involved in that type of sequence.

5/13/14 9:37 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mas Tisu -

I think he has to smother Machida. If he doesn't, Machida plays the darting in and out game, and wins on points. Can he smother him? I don't know.

I do think Machida is susceptible to a lunging counter left hook as he throws a counter right straight, which Chris could throw as a precursor to a takedown attempt. Counter the counter-puncher, then takedown.....that may be the strategy. Goodness, the timing involved in that type of sequence.

Yeah, and I am not convinced Chris has that kind of timing. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/14 9:46 AM
Lazer MMA

Mas Tisu - 

possible IMO but doubtful. He's been caught when too offensive prior iirc. I don'e see it.

5/13/14 10:22 AM
8flat
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
Mas Tisu -

Uh....did you see his timing against Silva?  Even a pet monkey could tell how good it is.

5/13/14 11:06 AM
Quickash1t

Chris slowed down a lot imo in both second rounds against Silva. If he can't finish Lyoto fast I think he loses either via dec or KO. Probably in the third if by KO.

5/13/14 11:21 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8flat -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
Mas Tisu -

Uh....did you see his timing against Silva?  Even a pet monkey could tell how good it is.

Do you realize just how drastically different Silva's and Machida's styles are? Phone Post 3.0
5/13/14 11:26 AM
Lazer MMA

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
8flat -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
Mas Tisu -

Do you realize just how drastically different Silva's and Machida's styles are? Phone Post 3.0

True as I've said the enire thread but this is a seperate question. His timing in mutiple fights has been great.

5/13/14 11:30 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey

Lazer MMA -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
8flat -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
Mas Tisu -

True as I've said the enire thread but this is a seperate question. His timing in mutiple fights has been great.

I guess we'll see soon enough. There comes a time in every MMA debate when it's time to stop arguing because we just keep saying the same things over and over. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/14 11:36 AM
Ovary Hugger

Hmm I don't know about that guys . Chris bested Anderson twice.
Don't you feel that's somewhat telling?
5/13/14 3:00 PM
AlbertEinstein

LOL. Why would anyone bet against Chris at this point? Can anyone point me to any time in any fight he has remotely been in any danger?
5/13/14 4:15 PM
Lazer MMA

Machida is a big overlay at +200 (-240) and folks think Machida will win. With your SN I thought U could guess that Albert FFS.

5/13/14 4:47 PM
AlbertEinstein

They will bet and they will lose because they continue to underestimate Weidman.
5/13/14 6:31 PM
Rival School

Underestimate Chris? When was he thought to really lose? He's a terrible match up for Anderson. No one is dumb enough to underestimate him. Look what one dimensional Chael did to him, Travis had him in trouble... TRAVIS LUTTER! a great wrestler who is decent on the feet is tough for him. Machida is way different. Hmm Rashad = better wrestler and strong than Chris and we all know what happened there. Chris is going to get murdered. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/14 6:45 PM
AlbertEinstein

Weidman is better than Rashad. His boxing is better and he his harder.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about all those threads predicting weidman to best Silva. Must have been 90% of the ug picking him there. Lol. Even after Chris wrecked him the first time most people were still picking Silva to dominate the rematch when he wasn't "clowning". Phone Post 3.0
5/13/14 7:07 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 05/13/14 7:21 PM

LOL at continuing not to say why and how Chris wins! Proof posters have no clue! LMFAO that the continuing bogus MMA math here is going to mean a damn fuckin thing in this fight!

I covered Chris' chances last page with the help of posters who cared to think, NOT use fuzzy math. 

5/13/14 7:26 PM
AlbertEinstein

Wow that's pretty retarded even by UG standards. Can't wait to read this thread after the fight. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.