Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-185, +160
7/4/14 8:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's alphamalesouth

Lazer MMA -
Check your PM TQN. This was a stupid thing to do and post.
Responded Phone Post 3.0
7/4/14 9:45 AM
Trane

Upon further analysis, I won't be touching this bet.

My heart wants Machida to win but I've learned not to bet with all heart.  Weidman is relatively new champ, he's still hungry mentally. Machida can win if he keeps the entire fight standing but that's a lot to ask for over 5 rounds.

7/4/14 9:49 AM
Pessimist_Pete

gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Jacare and Silva are more dangerous Phone Post 3.0
7/4/14 10:12 AM
Kid Charlemagne
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/04/14 12:52 PM
Edgar was challenger and won controversial dec
7/4/14 10:42 AM
gokudamus

Pessimist_Pete -
gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Jacare and Silva are more dangerous Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Not even close. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/14 12:09 PM
idsmashit

Dodgy decisions always in favour of the champs
7/7/14 9:35 AM
cdnz0mbieopc
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdnz0mbieopc - 
Lazer MMA - 
Lick Boners - Doing any props Lazer, do you think Machida will decision Chris or get the KO?

IMO per my 1st post I see Machida testing the boundaries of the passivity rule again (being called against him) while running a record speed to a close decision. I see him winning it.

The first time (prior to cancellation) I had Machida straight. I'm leaning towards that here too at these odds. I'm weary but I see myself taking the dog here again.

When does a title challenger ever win a close decision? Personally, I think your way off, the only way Machida can hit n run for 5 rounds against an animal like Chris....is if those surgically repaired knees are not up to par. The Weidman I saw against Silva and Munoz has this fight locked up and will most likely get a finish.

7/7/14 11:52 AM
Lazer MMA

cdnz0mbieopc - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
Lazer MMA - 
Lick Boners - Doing any props Lazer, do you think Machida will decision Chris or get the KO?

IMO per my 1st post I see Machida testing the boundaries of the passivity rule again (being called against him) while running a record speed to a close decision. I see him winning it.

The first time (prior to cancellation) I had Machida straight. I'm leaning towards that here too at these odds. I'm weary but I see myself taking the dog here again.

When does a title challenger ever win a close decision? Personally, I think your way off, the only way Machida can hit n run for 5 rounds against an animal like Chris....is if those surgically repaired knees are not up to par. The Weidman I saw against Silva and Munoz has this fight locked up and will most likely get a finish.

VTFU but Chris won the first three.......So
7/8/14 1:25 AM
cdnz0mbieopc
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
Lazer MMA - 

VTFU but Chris won the first three.......So

You're a good shit, cheers

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.