Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ISawSilva'sBONEr -
Bisping decisioned my SN -
ISawSilva'sBONEr -
gokudamus -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
gokudamus -

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

Anderson > Machida. No idea how you can say otherwise. Not saying I think Chris will beat Lyoto, but Anderson is without a doubt more dangerous. Phone Post 3.0

styles make fights...youre talking about the guy that predicted chris would beat anderson LONG before it happened....the difference? machida has GREAT takedown D

This. Silva was that worried about the takedown he ended up getting ktfo. Second fight was a freak accident but Weidman was well on his way to winning.

Machidas takedown defense is going to be the deciding factor. There is no way Weidman can hang with him standing. He will be outclassed badly. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Anderson takedown defense isn't as bad as you make it seem.

Weidmans wrestling is superior to machidas in every way. Machida has better trips that's it. Weidman is going to wrestlefuck machida badly Phone Post 3.0
SN bet? Phone Post 3.0
Lol you need to serve the time for your last SN bet Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN

crazydave -

easy money on machida

I don't think easy means what you think it means Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 4:23 PM
Lazer MMA

update

-195, +155

3/1/14 5:40 PM
stonepony

They have been shifting apart, and will continue to shift apart.
3/1/14 6:16 PM
SQUEEZIE

cant believe so many think machida beats chris easy.mind blowing.
3/1/14 6:23 PM
comeonman1
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE - cant believe so many think machida beats chris easy.mind blowing.

I don't think this fight is easy for either guy but Machida can definitely beat Weidman.

EVERYONE has problems with Machida including Jones, Jones is also way bigger then Machida and had the huge reach.

Machida fighting at his natural weight class which has made him even better and faster, he has looked great so far at MW.

This fight basically boils down to whether Weidman can get Machida down or at least make him fear the takedown so much that it throws Machida's striking off.

This fight is as close as it gets and going to be a great match up.
3/1/14 6:37 PM
comeonman1
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
comeonman1 -
Is_Normal - 
comeonman1 -
JohnnyChingas - 
comeonman1 - Haven't seen nearly enough of Weidman to think he is some kind of unbeatable beast like some people make him out to be.

Good bet on machida IMO

I've seen enough footy of machida to see that he can be knocked the fuck out and chocked the fuck out. Two things Weidman is very good at doing to people.

ANYONE can be finished including Weidman who hasn't faced to many high caliber fighter's in his young career.

Lol so what the fuck is Anderson? Phone Post 3.0

Key word in my post is "many"
You don't need to many when you knocking out the GOAT twice...

People said the same thing about jones right when he started to dominate. When he beats this guy I'll believe. Always saying the next guy beats him.. Phone Post 3.0

I agree and that could be true but my point is he hasn't faced many top fighter's or many fighter's at all in his young career and we haven't see alot from him to declare him the best fighter ever.

Jones has the freakish body type with huge reach so he had that to his advantage. He also has amazing skills to go with those things that puts him over the top.

Weidman may very well end up being one of the greatest ever but I don't see it yet and I know what we get from Machida fight after fight so I am going with him in this one.

3/1/14 8:21 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I favour Lyoto slightly Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 8:55 PM
Wasa-B
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People are underestimating Weidman. Ill be cheering for Machida but i think its a pretty pickem fight.
3/1/14 8:58 PM
Entreri

This fight will be a war I see going 5 rounds, near 50/50.

Given the odds, I would put money on Machida. Machida has never looked better.
3/1/14 9:04 PM
Wasa-B
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri - This fight will be a war I see going 5 rounds, near 50/50.

Given the odds, I would put money on Machida. Machida has never looked better.

Munoz and Moussasi are quite diff opponents than Weidman though. Of course there is no one like Machida period. I hear that Weidman will be traneing with Wonderboy though. Not exactly the same but would prob help.
3/1/14 10:58 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

comeonman1 -
SQUEEZIE - cant believe so many think machida beats chris easy.mind blowing.

I don't think this fight is easy for either guy but Machida can definitely beat Weidman.

EVERYONE has problems with Machida including Jones, Jones is also way bigger then Machida and had the huge reach.

Machida fighting at his natural weight class which has made him even better and faster, he has looked great so far at MW.

This fight basically boils down to whether Weidman can get Machida down or at least make him fear the takedown so much that it throws Machida's striking off.

This fight is as close as it gets and going to be a great match up.
Agree with all of this. Wouldn't bet on the fight but I think weidman wins it with his wrestling... Should be good fight Phone Post 3.0
3/1/14 11:29 PM
dangerboy12
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch Davis vs Machida

The threat of the takedown and reach will make Machida very cautious, and Weidman will quietly score little shots while Machida does much of nothing.

weidman is a very smart fighter and won't come in agressive with striking or takedowns.
3/2/14 12:29 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

ISawSilva'sBONEr -
ISawSilva'sBONEr -
gokudamus -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
gokudamus -

Anderson > Machida. No idea how you can say otherwise. Not saying I think Chris will beat Lyoto, but Anderson is without a doubt more dangerous. Phone Post 3.0

styles make fights...youre talking about the guy that predicted chris would beat anderson LONG before it happened....the difference? machida has GREAT takedown D

This. Silva was that worried about the takedown he ended up getting ktfo. Second fight was a freak accident but Weidman was well on his way to winning.

Machidas takedown defense is going to be the deciding factor. There is no way Weidman can hang with him standing. He will be outclassed badly. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Anderson takedown defense isn't as bad as you make it seem.

Weidmans wrestling is superior to machidas in every way. Machida has better trips that's it. Weidman is going to wrestlefuck machida badly Phone Post 3.0
SN bet? Phone Post 3.0
Lol you need to serve the time for your last SN bet Phone Post 3.0
It was 60 days. It's already served.

You scared homie? Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 2:14 AM
Bipolar

This is a fight, not a sport where you bet to place or cover a spread. It's straight up win or lose. Therefore the odds are a sucker's ploy. Forget the odds. It doesn't matter how 'good' they are if Machida is less likely (in your personal judgment) to win. I realize, of course, that odds indicate what can be made given a particular risk factor. But with no points, covering, placing, et al., your bet should be on whom you believe will win, regardless of odds.
3/2/14 2:26 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

Bipolar - This is a fight, not a sport where you bet to place or cover a spread. It's straight up win or lose. Therefore the odds are a sucker's ploy. Forget the odds. It doesn't matter how 'good' they are if Machida is less likely (in your personal judgment) to win. I realize, of course, that odds indicate what can be made given a particular risk factor. But with no points, covering, placing, et al., your bet should be on whom you believe will win, regardless of odds.
What if you think the odds are unbalanced? Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 6:42 AM
Lazer MMA

Anderson P Sonnen - Very tempted. I've never bet before Lazer.

What do? Phone Post 3.0

Check PM

3/2/14 6:45 AM
Lazer MMA

-175 +135 updated

3/2/14 6:48 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 03/02/14 6:50 AM
jagen - This just in, odds makers know what they're doing. I think Weidman can take him down and land some dirty elbows.

Why do posters post out of there ass??

They DNGAF who wins FFS. There job is to make sure the house makes money in the middle (money line).

3/2/14 6:54 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 03/02/14 6:54 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr - 
Bipolar - This is a fight, not a sport where you bet to place or cover a spread. It's straight up win or lose. Therefore the odds are a sucker's ploy. Forget the odds. It doesn't matter how 'good' they are if Machida is less likely (in your personal judgment) to win. I realize, of course, that odds indicate what can be made given a particular risk factor. But with no points, covering, placing, et al., your bet should be on whom you believe will win, regardless of odds.
What if you think the odds are unbalanced? Phone Post 3.0

Then you have what is 'perceived to be' a "value play" or "overlay" as Machida was @ +180, now @ +135

3/2/14 7:04 AM
C4mac
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus - 

I swear he fought Anderson Silva......twice.

3/2/14 7:27 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C4mac -
gokudamus - 

Anderson is clearly an amazing fighter and arguably goat, but Chris is better where Silva isn't. We all knew Anderson's weakness was tdd, but no one put thought into how well his chin has been holding up as he has aged. Chris flash kod Silva in the second fight from Anderson's clinch. Hendo hit Anderson in the same manner when they fought, much more powerful shots, and Silva didn't flinch. You could say that Chris is a freakishly powerful ko artist if it makes me feel better, but let's be real.

Machida has the tdd and intelligence to avoid takedowns and focus on his stand up. I hate to say it but in this case I agree with Goku. This is Chris' most dangerous oppenent thus far, based on Machida being able to avoid going where Weidman is strongest at. If it stays standing, I don't see Chris winning this fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 7:34 AM
Lazer MMA

C4mac - 
gokudamus - 

Just because we think AS is better does not have any bearing on this matchup in fact. All matchups are different. MMA math has a place but most often misused badly. Better off looking at the exact match ups.

3/2/14 7:39 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
C4mac -
gokudamus - 

Anderson is clearly an amazing fighter and arguably goat, but Chris is better where Silva isn't. We all knew Anderson's weakness was tdd, but no one put thought into how well his chin has been holding up as he has aged. Chris flash kod Silva in the second fight from Anderson's clinch. Hendo hit Anderson in the same manner when they fought, much more powerful shots, and Silva didn't flinch. You could say that Chris is a freakishly powerful ko artist if it makes me feel better, but let's be real.

Machida has the tdd and intelligence to avoid takedowns and focus on his stand up. I hate to say it but in this case I agree with Goku. This is Chris' most dangerous oppenent thus far, based on Machida being able to avoid going where Weidman is strongest at. If it stays standing, I don't see Chris winning this fight. Phone Post 3.0
My mistake. It was the Rivera fight I was thinking of.

Hendo did land a haymaker clean on the chin though.

Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 7:51 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 03/02/14 7:51 AM

TTT

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.