UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So UFC added Nothing to fight pass?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/2/14 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rRooster
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana said the entire library was going to be up come march 1st when you had to start paying. I cancelled a few weeks ago but I'm hearing that absolutely nothing new was added? And in addition to that you still can't watch full screen due to the black bars and video controls not able to be hidden? Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 4:13 PM
Let me bang bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well they added UFC on Fox 10 main card last night... it's abysmal so far as a paid service goes.
3/2/14 4:15 PM
Jack Carter
1049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suckers, stop supporting that sheeeet! Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 4:19 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny how the WWE one was done so right and Fight Pass is a complete piece of shit so far. This could have been the future of PPV for the company. Every hardcore fan would have purchased it if the current PPVs were included on it but instead you get the overseas cards nobody cares about and overseas TUF. It is nice to have all of the old fights when they finally get added but that just isn't worth 10 bucks a month. Maybe buy it for a month than cancel it..

3/2/14 4:23 PM
6ULDV8
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/2/14 4:24 PM
Sandy Pantz
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What made you think Dana was telling the truth this time?
3/2/14 4:25 PM
6ULDV8
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/2/14 4:43 PM
Mika_

Basic idea of projects is relatively simple; you've 1)time 2)resources 3)scope and the result is the quality of output.

1) you don't really have to be an expert strategist to see that they wanted to launch piloting before WWE. If this was the original schedule, I don't know.

2) Based on the problems I can read from here, they haven't clarified the scope enough dueing/before the project.

3) They should have the resources and this is a strategic target for them. I believe this comes down to the project management or steering group, someone didn't know what he/she was doing (if section 1 wasn't the reason).

You can always pilot anything 'for free' but it doesn't seem like something that usually would have been done (for a strategic target). Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 4:44 PM
SRTGEO

Judontkneedthisname3744 - I can't believe anyone bought fight pass Phone Post 3.0

3/2/14 4:48 PM
Hired Gun
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its going down in flames. Maybe Zuffa can hire someone from the WWE to show them now to do things correctly. Phone Post
3/2/14 5:41 PM
gorgesjorj
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

It's funny how the WWE one was done so right and Fight Pass is a complete piece of shit so far. This could have been the future of PPV for the company. Every hardcore fan would have purchased it if the current PPVs were included on it but instead you get the overseas cards nobody cares about and overseas TUF. It is nice to have all of the old fights when they finally get added but that just isn't worth 10 bucks a month. Maybe buy it for a month than cancel it..

A few MMAjunkie Radio listeners called in and said that the WWE has also had some challenges and many complaints from their fans.

Sounds like they both have a ways to go but it still boils down to whether or not you want to see the cards that are only available on Fight Pass and the prelims from the bigger cards.

I'm going to give them 3-6 months but unless it absolutely stinks, it's going to be hard to pass up.

-GG
3/2/14 5:45 PM
JerodR
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either continue with a free trial or give a discounted rate until the product is as stated. Right now the UFC is essentially stealing money from paying customers since they are not receiving what they paid for.

Personally I would stop payment and have the credit card company reverse the charges, then wait until the UFC has a complete product before joining if at all.
3/2/14 5:46 PM
Bigjon29
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is there still no app for fightpass on any of the main devices like apple tv, xbox, ps3/4 like the wwe has

Pretty poor if you ask me, cancelling mine asap Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 5:56 PM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shitepass.
3/2/14 5:59 PM
ChaosOverkill
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was there really any doubt in the end they were just saying things like "People are so stupid" and "Like Candy from a baby"?

3/2/14 6:04 PM
Blunderhooks
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does it have a search function to look up fights?

I haven't bothered exploring yet but it seems to just collect fights in cheesy categories like "Pride never Die" instead of just letting you search by fighter name.

or am I just being a dumbass with no internet skills? (I'm old) Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 6:06 PM
12SixElbow
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't watch full screen???? WTF

3/2/14 6:07 PM
inf0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/2/14 6:11 PM
ChaosOverkill
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

Coneheads are supposed to be smart.

3/2/14 6:13 PM
Card
2504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/02/14 6:13 PM
Can UFC be sued for stealing money with fight pass Briggy UnderGround Forums 35 minutes ago
Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw
28 1927
attn: dana dfw lorzeno re: Fight Pass Let me bang bro UnderGround Forums 36 minutes ago
ChaosOverkill
54 2365

I cancelled before March 1st... I would have kept it if the full library was on there. But wasn't going to pay for promises.
3/2/14 6:24 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

For UFC to do what WWE did with their current PPV numbers, they would need to sell around 850,000 $19.99 per month subscriptions to make it worthwhile. I don't see them leaving the PPV model for quite some time because they sell a large number of PPVs unlike the WWE.
3/2/14 6:26 PM
Wwzzjj92

I wish that when I click on an event it listed the fights the way that when I click on a season of a show on Netflix it lists the episodes.

Also from what I can tell, it doesn't remember where I left off if I click out of something, it doesn't even tell me what I have watched or anything.

I'm searching for their customer service number now, anyone got it? Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 6:38 PM
Dougie
1272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judontkneedthisname3744 - I can't believe anyone bought fight pass Phone Post 3.0

3/2/14 6:43 PM
FightToLive
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NOT right to promote the sale of fight pass with empty promises????
Doesn't Cindy O know how to upload that shit?
3/2/14 6:46 PM
omar13

Fuck you Dana .....that's the last straw Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.