UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Isn't it strange Ronda didn't say anything after

3/3/14 7:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Judontkneedthisname3744
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborgs comments? Then we hear that Rogan has crazy news about WMMA.

Maybe Ronda's waiting to unleash after this fight is announced.

Just in case it is we might as well make a prediction thread

Cyborg by KO, Ronda possibly retires for a few days

And I already have a SN bet and 40 dollar paypal bet but again I can't remember his SN. Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 8:54 PM
JJLong

Maybe Ronda is tired of talking about an irrelevant fighter.
3/3/14 9:11 PM
SpicyTaco20

What an idiot Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 9:36 PM
jjchgo
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she cant keep her mouth shut about anything else but now all of the sudden she is gonna keep her mouth shut about the biggest fight of her career and wmma...come on OP.
3/3/14 9:42 PM
OCJudoTrngCtr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is her comment:

Q:  Cris Cyborg says she is ready to drop down to 135. Would you want to fight her?

Rousey:  Yeah. Have her drop down. I'm not going anywhere. I'm the champ. Where's she at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFINBn5Jgg

3/3/14 9:44 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Lol never seen dudes get so worked up over some chick they have never met.

Man. Up. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 12:05 AM
SOO72
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys will be heartbroken if this fight happens, when Ronda hip tosses then breaks borg's arm in under one round.
3/4/14 12:16 AM
stonepony

Easy win for Ms.Rousey. It would be an easy win for her if she was 135lb vs 145lb horse-meat Borg.

Much easier than Tate/SM/Liz. etc.
3/4/14 12:20 AM
IronWill

stonepony - Easy win for Ms.Rousey. It would be an easy win for her if she was 135lb vs 145lb horse-meat Borg.

Weakest troll ever Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 12:46 AM
Thuglife13
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg by flawless victory, followed by fatality...

R.I.P. June Carter Honda
3/4/14 12:54 AM
crazydave
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda retires and goes to acting. 

3/4/14 12:57 AM
GJdeux

You guys are pretty stupid Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 2:11 AM
factchecker

I take it that Ronda just doesn't want to fight anyone who apparently showed no remorse about having broken the rules.
I think that Cyborg would find a way to cheat again.

Besides, any promoter would look like a bitch if he gave in to some fighter's childish demands.
3/4/14 2:16 AM
MDubz

Isn't it strange how Ronda refused to talk about movies while she was in fight camp mode and now she's filming Entourage and one would assume she will handle her business with that and refuse to talk about fighting until she's finished filming... just a thought. But the tinfoil hats will come out in drones and think she's ducking someone who she called out in the Octagon after beating Carmouche. Someone who literally found every retarded reason to duck Ronda yet somehow still gets away unscathed of the criticism for it.
3/4/14 5:35 AM
theoutsiders
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDubz - Isn't it strange how Ronda refused to talk about movies while she was in fight camp mode and now she's filming Entourage and one would assume she will handle her business with that and refuse to talk about fighting until she's finished filming... just a thought. But the tinfoil hats will come out in drones and think she's ducking someone who she called out in the Octagon after beating Carmouche. Someone who literally found every retarded reason to duck Ronda yet somehow still gets away unscathed of the criticism for it.
Lol at anyone who thinks cyborg is afraid of Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 6:05 AM
tikmovado

theoutsiders - 
MDubz - Isn't it strange how Ronda refused to talk about movies while she was in fight camp mode and now she's filming Entourage and one would assume she will handle her business with that and refuse to talk about fighting until she's finished filming... just a thought. But the tinfoil hats will come out in drones and think she's ducking someone who she called out in the Octagon after beating Carmouche. Someone who literally found every retarded reason to duck Ronda yet somehow still gets away unscathed of the criticism for it.
Lol at anyone who thinks cyborg is afraid of Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg can not mentally prepare herself for a proper weight cut.

She left the UFC because she did not want to stop being huge. Her frame suggests that she can make the weight easy, but her man muscles say otherwise.

She has come up with more excuses to NOT fight Ronda when it was right in front of her on her plate.
Excuses after excuses and yet Cyborg still has not professionally cut the weight to face the WAITING champ.

I bet her mother is not as built as she is. If she has a sister I am sure she looks nothing like the synthetic freak that is cyborg.

But she is not afraid because some douche on the msg boards says so despite all her actions. .

Grow up kid.

3/4/14 7:15 AM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^She gets Mike Dolce and she is fine!
3/4/14 7:36 AM
Judontkneedthisname3744

Damn some aggressive mofos in hur lol. Chill guys have some fun don't be upset cyborg is going to kill Rousey. We all know Rousey charges her opponents and once she does that to cris and she two pieces her it will be game over Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 8:56 AM
jasperb
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuckyGoldstein - I hope this fight happens. Its the least the UFC can you for us. Cyborg by brutal KO
She hasn't brutally ko'd the cans she fought, but it's a forgone conclusion she will ko the best competition she has faced and do it 10 pounds lighter none the less. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 9:39 AM
tikmovado

jasperb - 
BuckyGoldstein - I hope this fight happens. Its the least the UFC can you for us. Cyborg by brutal KO
She hasn't brutally ko'd the cans she fought, but it's a forgone conclusion she will ko the best competition she has faced and do it 10 pounds lighter none the less. Phone Post 3.0

I know right. This is called a woman has them so mad it is consumed their lives.

Sad.

3/4/14 9:58 AM
HMIC2

Edited: 03/04/14 9:59 AM
I want to see Cyborg punch a hole in Rousey's head and then WMMA go away.

Flame on.
3/4/14 10:01 AM
Judontkneedthisname3744

Edited: 03/04/14 10:01 AM
tikmovado - 
jasperb - 

I know right. This is called a woman has them so mad it is consumed their lives.

Sad.

"this is called a woman has them so mad it is consumed their lives"

Did you just have a stroke?

3/4/14 10:09 AM
stonepony

IronWill - 
stonepony - Easy win for Ms.Rousey. It would be an easy win for her if she was 135lb vs 145lb horse-meat Borg.

Bet?
3/4/14 10:10 AM
Judontkneedthisname3744

^Not only that but cyborg has the power to fuck up your whole game plan see Cain vs JDS.  JDS was so battered and beaten he couldnt form any offense and the same will happen to Ronda.  Cyborg will hit her REALLY Hard a few times and Rondas whole offense will become defensive survival.  

The idiots who think Ronda can take a couple Cyborg punches and still function normally are just that idiots lol.  

I cant wait for this fight because when Cyborg wins i will flood this forum with threads of i told you so lol. 

3/4/14 10:11 AM
Judontkneedthisname3744

stonepony - 
IronWill - 

Bet?

Somebody bet this man its guarenteed.   If i didnt already have a 6 month SN bet and a Paypal bet i would bet you.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.