UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Holm: I really look forward to fighting Rousey

3/3/14 10:24 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Holly Holm is one of the women's MMA's fastest rising stars outside of the UFC. Her management has said she was already offered a UFC contract, but they turned it down. The former professional boxer is a perfect 5-0 and will likely end up in the UFC should she keep winning. She recently spoke to MMAJunkie about her career and potential show down with Ronda Rousey:

Holm in April fights for Legacy Fighting Championship’s inaugural women’s bantamweight tile. And while Legacy FC has established itself as one of the sport’s top regional promotions, Holm’s impressive MMA run – which features five knockout victories in six appearances – has fans and pundits alike wondering if she’s destined for more.

“I definitely feel like my MMA career is on a fast track, which I think is great,” Hold told USA TODAY Sports. “I figure if you’re not going to challenge yourself, then why be in here? If you don’t want to be the best, then why are you doing this?”

read entire article...

3/3/14 10:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would watch Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 10:27 PM
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When she faces anyone with striking defence and a good ground game, she's done. 

3/3/14 10:38 PM
Mihow

RyannVonDoom -

When she faces anyone with striking defence and a good ground game, she's done. 

Like, she'll die??

Oh, Lord! Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 10:40 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she fixin to get her arm snapped

3/3/14 10:54 PM
Rudi

Just another arm for Ronda's collection. Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 10:58 PM
Westaussie

She will get judo flipped then get her arm snapped not even guyborg can beat rousey ATM Phone Post 3.0
3/3/14 11:02 PM
44 Magnum
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched her fights and I wasn't all that impressed with her standup. Wins by head-kick ko for the "second coming" from a female champion boxer?

And she was fighting much much lesser competition. I was expecting to see the female Shane Carwin from all the hype.

Ronda takes it easily, hits the ground... it will be over.
3/3/14 11:48 PM
Bulerias

Sleep Tap -or- Snap, Holm's will not survive the 1st round... Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 1:08 AM
deezlemike

Ronda will get lit up if she tries to get brave and stand with Holly, Im sure shes been working her ground game and it will be much improved by the time she gets in the UFC. Might be a better matchup then most would think by the time Holm gets a UFC title shot.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.