UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official XB1 Titanfall Thread!

4/22/14 8:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
myee8
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So any of you losers in attrition now? StillSleet136... Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 3:01 PM
Death and Taxes
1098 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finally regenerated last night... I'm such a noob

4/22/14 3:35 PM
Death and Taxes
1098 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cutty needs to come back to titanfall

4/22/14 3:40 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes -

finally regenerated last night... I'm such a noob

I've only done it once :) Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 4:07 PM
LINDE
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty has abandoned me, he never texts, calls, or naked Skypes me anymore Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:59 AM
myee8
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone on attrition in about 1 hr? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:48 AM
The Blizz
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LINDE - Cutty has abandoned me, he never texts, calls, or naked Skypes me anymore Phone Post 3.0
this post is pretty ironic, seeing as you've abandoned Titanfall. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:48 PM
mofugra
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blizz -
LINDE - Cutty has abandoned me, he never texts, calls, or naked Skypes me anymore Phone Post 3.0
this post is pretty ironic, seeing as you've abandoned Titanfall. Phone Post 3.0
Truth Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:00 PM
Cutty McButts
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I got busy for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to play more soon here. Kinda gay that coming back as a level 20 with my level 1 buddy we get matched up against an entire team of 7-9th generation dudes every match. The fuck is up with that??? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:18 PM
myee8

Only got my dmr sniper kills (on 16) and charge rifle critical hits (on 6) to go for level 4 regen... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:20 PM
myee8

Cutty McButts - Yeah, I got busy for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to play more soon here. Kinda gay that coming back as a level 20 with my level 1 buddy we get matched up against an entire team of 7-9th generation dudes every match. The fuck is up with that??? Phone Post 3.0
I seem to get a mixed bag myself. What game mode are you playing - attrition? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:53 PM
Cutty McButts
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myee8 -
Cutty McButts - Yeah, I got busy for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to play more soon here. Kinda gay that coming back as a level 20 with my level 1 buddy we get matched up against an entire team of 7-9th generation dudes every match. The fuck is up with that??? Phone Post 3.0
I seem to get a mixed bag myself. What game mode are you playing - attrition? Phone Post 3.0
I was just doing the campaign with my buddy, I think Hardpoint is definitely my go-to. Deathmatch bores me to tears. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:54 PM
LINDE
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blizz -
Lies!! I had a busted headset and now I'm in Finals week!

I demand satisfaction. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:08 PM
Cutty McButts

LINDE -
The Blizz -
Lies!! I had a busted headset and now I'm in Finals week!

I demand satisfaction. Phone Post 3.0
Are we getting the band back together? Are the boys back in town? Is someone (dunno who) going to be letting the dogs out??? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:09 PM
Cutty McButts

And to be fair, my woman thinks you're the antichrist lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:12 PM
myee8

Cutty McButts -
myee8 -
I was just doing the campaign with my buddy, I think Hardpoint is definitely my go-to. Deathmatch bores me to tears. Phone Post 3.0
Attrition is my favourite, lol. Give last titan standing a go - i found it fun, plus it can help with any titan kill regen requirements. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:16 PM
Cutty McButts

myee8 -
Cutty McButts -
myee8 -
Attrition is my favourite, lol. Give last titan standing a go - i found it fun, plus it can help with any titan kill regen requirements. Phone Post 3.0
Oh man, the attrition maps were such a chore for me in the campaign. Not sure why, but vanilla deathmatch is my least favorite gametype in all shooters. I just get really bored without objectives, I guess. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:31 PM
LINDE

Cutty McButts -
Wait a second, am I the fall guy?!? Sonofa.... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:47 PM
Death and Taxes

mofugra - 
The Blizz -
Truth Phone Post 3.0

BOOM LINDE

4/23/14 7:49 PM
Death and Taxes

Cutty McButts - Yeah, I got busy for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to play more soon here. Kinda gay that coming back as a level 20 with my level 1 buddy we get matched up against an entire team of 7-9th generation dudes every match. The fuck is up with that??? Phone Post 3.0

When it's us, it's usually a group of gen 2's against gen 7-9s. We play anyways. It's pretty funny when we wreck them.

4/23/14 8:07 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should be on tonight around 9-12 EST.  I expect to see you fuckers there.  ALL of you fuckers.....you know who you are.

I will be drunk and high per usual and expect a XBL party of debauchery.  I will not be dissapoint.  And lmfao @ Cutty "getting busy for a while" you mean "playing Trials" you cum-guzzling thundercunt?

4/23/14 8:10 PM
LINDE

Death and Taxes -
mofugra - 
The Blizz -
Truth Phone Post 3.0

BOOM LINDE

I'll cut you Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:11 PM
The Blizz
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

I should be on tonight around 9-12 EST.  I expect to see you fuckers there.  ALL of you fuckers.....you know who you are.

I will be drunk and high per usual and expect a XBL party of debauchery.  I will not be dissapoint.  And lmfao @ Cutty "getting busy for a while" you mean "playing Trials" you cum-guzzling thundercunt?

send me an invite when you get on, you filthy animal.

and yeah, fuck you Cutty you god damned hobag. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:34 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blizz - 
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

send me an invite when you get on, you filthy animal.

and yeah, fuck you Cutty you god damned hobag. Phone Post 3.0

I'll throw out invites to everyone on my list regardless of what they're doing.  Well, I guess it'll be my 5 favorites that are on, since you can only have 6 on a team.

I think MOFUGRA and StillSleet186 are the only ones I don't have, I'll add you tonight.  LittleKang, Outlaw'd by Lytle, and Trev805 I don't think I know your GTs....unless I've already played with you and was too high to remember.

4/23/14 8:42 PM
Cutty McButts

LINDE -
Cutty McButts -
Wait a second, am I the fall guy?!? Sonofa.... Phone Post 3.0
Not really, just misplaced anger when details emerged. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.