UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official XB1 Titanfall Thread!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/7/14 4:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MayorPirkle
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blizz -
MayorPirkle -
The Blizz - this Xbone is awesome. been murdering mofos in bf4/ryse/pirates.

I honestly don't like the bumpers on the new controller though. feel like they are too stiff/have less give than the 360 controller. Phone Post 3.0
You have to get used to pressing them towards the outside edge where they're softer. The controller is better than the 360 one, but I dunno why they thought the bumpers needed to be changed Phone Post 3.0
bumpers were perfect on 360 controller. I'll try this when I get home. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, these are kind of hinged if you will, stiff on the inside edge and really springy on the outside. It's been everyone's complaint since day 1 lol. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:12 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're designed so that you rest your fingers on the far outside edge of them. You're supposed to press them with the inside of the first knuckle from the bottom, whereas on the 360 you had to actually adjust placement of the finger to use the bumpers. It so ok some time to get used to it, but now I'm really digging the ergonomics. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:13 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n - They're designed so that you rest your fingers on the far outside edge of them. You're supposed to press them with the inside of the first knuckle from the bottom, whereas on the 360 you had to actually adjust placement of the finger to use the bumpers. It so ok some time to get used to it, but now I'm really digging the ergonomics. Phone Post 3.0
*It took some time, not "It so ok". Stupid droid. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:14 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n - They're designed so that you rest your fingers on the far outside edge of them. You're supposed to press them with the inside of the first knuckle from the bottom, whereas on the 360 you had to actually adjust placement of the finger to use the bumpers. It so ok some time to get used to it, but now I'm really digging the ergonomics. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard the Titanfall controller has been specifically tweaked to be better suited for this as well as for Titanfall overall.  Anyone picking it up?  I already have the Day One, and a spare controller, so it's hard for me to justify buying ANOTHER contoller....but I kinda want to anyway...

3/7/14 6:18 PM
LittleKang
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Br0ckFnSams0n - They're designed so that you rest your fingers on the far outside edge of them. You're supposed to press them with the inside of the first knuckle from the bottom, whereas on the 360 you had to actually adjust placement of the finger to use the bumpers. It so ok some time to get used to it, but now I'm really digging the ergonomics. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard the Titanfall controller has been specifically tweaked to be better suited for this as well as for Titanfall overall.  Anyone picking it up?  I already have the Day One, and a spare controller, so it's hard for me to justify buying ANOTHER contoller....but I kinda want to anyway...

Turtle beaches for me Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:21 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n

Turtle Beach makes a controller? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:39 PM
LittleKang
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n - Turtle Beach makes a controller? Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao no. I need a new turtle beach headset. First that before any controllers Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:52 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n

That makes so much more sense, lol. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:59 PM
MRxZOBOOMAFOO
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

Yeah I picked up the controller. It just comes preloaded with the update that all the controllers will get or have got already. Has anyone looked into the Titanfall Turtle Beach headset? I'm debating on picking it up since I need one for my xbox as is. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:14 PM
Robert Blutarsky
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone find a store selling them early? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:20 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n

Robert Blutarsky - Anyone find a store selling them early? Phone Post 3.0
I wish. I won't be on til UPS drops that shit off on Tuesday afternoon :( Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:09 PM
Robert Blutarsky
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/wLTDmzE.jpg

What's up? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:34 PM
MayorPirkle
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Blutarsky - http://i.imgur.com/wLTDmzE.jpg

You bastard! Do you know someone who hooked you up? Or do you stroll into the store and sweet talk them into selling you one early? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:28 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n

Robert Blutarsky - http://i.imgur.com/wLTDmzE.jpg

I will send you all the dick pics you can handle if you hook me up, sucka! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:43 AM
The Blizz
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:44 AM
The Blizz
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ohhhhhh, you cocksuck. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:16 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n

When I lived in Denver I used to get games at least 2-3 days, sometimes a week early. Unfortunately, there is no place where I live now to buy games, let alone get them early. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:23 AM
MayorPirkle

Br0ckFnSams0n - When I lived in Denver I used to get games at least 2-3 days, sometimes a week early. Unfortunately, there is no place where I live now to buy games, let alone get them early. Phone Post 3.0
How did you do it? Did you know someone? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:31 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n

MayorPirkle -
Br0ckFnSams0n - When I lived in Denver I used to get games at least 2-3 days, sometimes a week early. Unfortunately, there is no place where I live now to buy games, let alone get them early. Phone Post 3.0
How did you do it? Did you know someone? Phone Post 3.0
Nah, there was a Mom and Pop game store that sold them when they got them in. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:38 AM
Robert Blutarsky

Having no luck getting in a game. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:43 AM
Death and Taxes
2033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh hai.

Gamertag: FireflyBomb

I'll be working a million hours. Hopefully I'll have time to play. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:18 AM
LINDE
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sup bitches?!? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:27 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LINDE - Sup bitches?!? Phone Post 3.0

3/8/14 12:43 PM
NFABeeJay
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My brother has made 3 adaptors so far for the Turtle Beaches to work with the XB One controllers. Without altering your turtle beaches. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:43 PM
LittleKang

NFABeeJay - My brother has made 3 adaptors so far for the Turtle Beaches to work with the XB One controllers. Without altering your turtle beaches. Phone Post 3.0
Lol i just picked up the xo fours so i dont need to fuss with it Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.