3/5/14 2:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always excited ! Free on spike is even better Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 2:30 PM
jwistead
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heikki Mustola - I'll have my second amateur fight saturday so i'll miss it.. :( I dont want to spoil myself, will definitely check the videos later!

WAR Crocop! Then again, I do like Bonjasky too... Kinda dont want either of them to lose. Good to see Ristie vs Kiria too

But I might be most excited for Kraus vs Aikpracha

I share your excitement about Kraus vs Aikpracha... that fight *NEEDS* to be available live.
3/5/14 2:42 PM
Rusty Shackleford
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jwistead -
Heikki Mustola - I'll have my second amateur fight saturday so i'll miss it.. :( I dont want to spoil myself, will definitely check the videos later!

WAR Crocop! Then again, I do like Bonjasky too... Kinda dont want either of them to lose. Good to see Ristie vs Kiria too

But I might be most excited for Kraus vs Aikpracha

I share your excitement about Kraus vs Aikpracha... that fight *NEEDS* to be available live.
This. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 5:33 PM
jwistead
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Glory, Duke and prelims.
3/5/14 7:48 PM
gammo2184

Kraus v aikparacha will be awesome! I give Kraus the tick in terms of hands but aikparacha has awesome power in his hands compared to most Thais then when u add the Thai style of kicking it makes for a style epic matchup! Pumped to c how he goes! Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 7:55 PM
shin2chin
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow

I don't really watch much kickboxing but I used to love watching both those guys back in the day.

I'm in
3/5/14 8:06 PM
RyannVonDoom

Duke Roufus -
RyannVonDoom - Its on my birthday. All i'm doing is watching that and eating. Happy Phone Post 3.0
Happy Birthday! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks duke! I wanted to be there for it. But i went home to vegas instead. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 8:24 PM
iGnarly

http://cdn.glorysportsinternational.eu/fighter_id/0001/13/thumb_12528_fighter_id_square.png

Kraus looks like 50% Nick Diaz and 50% Frank Shamrock
3/5/14 9:30 PM
MachidaRustledMyJimmiez
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course....GLORY is awesome

3/5/14 10:17 PM
jwistead

BW92 - Can someone post the whole card? Haven't seen it yet

Love Glory Phone Post 3.0

http://www.gloryworldseries.com/en/events/view/139

... not gonna transcribe all of those names, hah hah :)

3/5/14 10:35 PM
CaliKush
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK YAH GLORY!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 1:25 AM
Samurai 74
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if I can watch it in the uk? I've checked Bt sports and it's not on :( Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 4:09 AM
john joe
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wriggling Grunion - 

Aikpracha will beat Kraus, without a doubt.

I'm also expecting Kiria to upset Ristie. We also get to finally see Kyshenko fighting at his correct weight.

i agree re Aikpracha, but no way do i think Kiria wins this one. I like Davit a lot, as a fighter and as a person, i hung out with him in france for a while couple years back. But i think he's too small for Ristie and doesnt have the one-shot power you need to scare a guy like Ristie into playing it safe(r)

regrettably - though i do like andy as well, actually - i am seeing a Ristie KO win here

if kraus loses this one, i dont know man. He is a big name and all but he's really out of relevancy unless he scores a big W. time catches up with us all :/
3/6/14 4:16 AM
Happiness Bunny
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been excited for this card since it has been announced. Thank you glory for bringing a quality kickboxing production back to north america.
3/6/14 4:21 AM
Happiness Bunny
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have so much respect for Mirko and the airborne gentleman. Can't wait!
3/6/14 4:23 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love me some glory, honestly prefer it to the ufc atm, muat have watched the last 2 events 10 times at least. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 4:25 AM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duh. Glory is the shit! Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 10:56 AM
meth wizard
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Already told the wife to make sure we had no plans on Saturday night. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 10:56 AM
UGCTT croy_00
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW92 - Remy just announced this will be his retirement fight :( Phone Post 3.0

Well he is 38 with over 90 fights on his record. It is sad he is retiring, but now is a good time.

3/8/14 6:14 AM
Proteus The Invincible

TTT
3/8/14 11:28 AM
Duke Roufus
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
Hello from Croatia! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:15 PM
lildragonof
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am watching after the Canelo v Perro fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:54 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely will watch!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.