UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who's watch GLORY 14 Sat on Spike TV? #CrocopRemy

3/5/14 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jwistead
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmaxej9 - Does anyone know where I can watch the prelims? My former training partner in Austria, Lirim Ahmeti, is fighting on the undercard and I would love to watch it from the US - any suggestions?

I'm also very much looking forward to the rest of the card, glory rocks!

I emailed Glory's customer support about this a couple days ago. I think we're S-O-L:

"The Super Fights of the Glory 14 event which will be held in Zagreb won't be streamed live, they will be only available as VOD's. They will be released two weeks after the event and will be free for viewing for 30 days. After this period they will belong in the monthly subscription and you will need to be subscribed in order to watch them."

Duke, if there's anything you can do to push Glory to stream their prelims live, please, do it!

TTT for a legend.
3/5/14 2:30 PM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always excited ! Free on spike is even better Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 2:30 PM
jwistead
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heikki Mustola - I'll have my second amateur fight saturday so i'll miss it.. :( I dont want to spoil myself, will definitely check the videos later!

WAR Crocop! Then again, I do like Bonjasky too... Kinda dont want either of them to lose. Good to see Ristie vs Kiria too

But I might be most excited for Kraus vs Aikpracha

I share your excitement about Kraus vs Aikpracha... that fight *NEEDS* to be available live.
3/5/14 2:42 PM
Rusty Shackleford
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jwistead -
Heikki Mustola - I'll have my second amateur fight saturday so i'll miss it.. :( I dont want to spoil myself, will definitely check the videos later!

WAR Crocop! Then again, I do like Bonjasky too... Kinda dont want either of them to lose. Good to see Ristie vs Kiria too

But I might be most excited for Kraus vs Aikpracha

I share your excitement about Kraus vs Aikpracha... that fight *NEEDS* to be available live.
This. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 5:33 PM
jwistead

TTT for Glory, Duke and prelims.
3/5/14 7:48 PM
gammo2184

Kraus v aikparacha will be awesome! I give Kraus the tick in terms of hands but aikparacha has awesome power in his hands compared to most Thais then when u add the Thai style of kicking it makes for a style epic matchup! Pumped to c how he goes! Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 7:55 PM
shin2chin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow

I don't really watch much kickboxing but I used to love watching both those guys back in the day.

I'm in
3/5/14 8:06 PM
RyannVonDoom

Duke Roufus -
RyannVonDoom - Its on my birthday. All i'm doing is watching that and eating. Happy Phone Post 3.0
Happy Birthday! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks duke! I wanted to be there for it. But i went home to vegas instead. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 8:24 PM
iGnarly

http://cdn.glorysportsinternational.eu/fighter_id/0001/13/thumb_12528_fighter_id_square.png

Kraus looks like 50% Nick Diaz and 50% Frank Shamrock
3/5/14 9:30 PM
MachidaRustledMyJimmiez
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course....GLORY is awesome

3/5/14 10:17 PM
jwistead

BW92 - Can someone post the whole card? Haven't seen it yet

Love Glory Phone Post 3.0

http://www.gloryworldseries.com/en/events/view/139

... not gonna transcribe all of those names, hah hah :)

3/5/14 10:35 PM
CaliKush
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK YAH GLORY!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 1:25 AM
Samurai 74
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if I can watch it in the uk? I've checked Bt sports and it's not on :( Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 4:09 AM
john joe
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wriggling Grunion - 

Aikpracha will beat Kraus, without a doubt.

I'm also expecting Kiria to upset Ristie. We also get to finally see Kyshenko fighting at his correct weight.

i agree re Aikpracha, but no way do i think Kiria wins this one. I like Davit a lot, as a fighter and as a person, i hung out with him in france for a while couple years back. But i think he's too small for Ristie and doesnt have the one-shot power you need to scare a guy like Ristie into playing it safe(r)

regrettably - though i do like andy as well, actually - i am seeing a Ristie KO win here

if kraus loses this one, i dont know man. He is a big name and all but he's really out of relevancy unless he scores a big W. time catches up with us all :/
3/6/14 4:16 AM
Happiness Bunny
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been excited for this card since it has been announced. Thank you glory for bringing a quality kickboxing production back to north america.
3/6/14 4:21 AM
Happiness Bunny
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have so much respect for Mirko and the airborne gentleman. Can't wait!
3/6/14 4:23 AM
Devlin
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love me some glory, honestly prefer it to the ufc atm, muat have watched the last 2 events 10 times at least. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 4:25 AM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duh. Glory is the shit! Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 10:56 AM
meth wizard
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Already told the wife to make sure we had no plans on Saturday night. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 10:56 AM
UGCTT croy_00
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW92 - Remy just announced this will be his retirement fight :( Phone Post 3.0

Well he is 38 with over 90 fights on his record. It is sad he is retiring, but now is a good time.

3/8/14 6:14 AM
Proteus The Invincible
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
3/8/14 11:28 AM
Duke Roufus
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
Hello from Croatia! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:15 PM
lildragonof
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am watching after the Canelo v Perro fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:54 PM
Yussarian
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely will watch!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.