UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Conor McGregor vs. Cole Miller rumored for Dublin

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/9/14 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A_Butler
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropionman - Miller would get his ass kicked. Same fighter he was 5 years ago. Phone Post 3.0
Your screen name is perfect. Matches that dumb ass comment of yours perfectly. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 1:31 PM
Bobby Lupo
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - I think that it's a bad matchup for old Conner. He may catch an ass whipping Phone Post 3.0
He's going to unleash a barrage of strikes to the loudest crowd ever in the UFC. Instant top star in the UFC.

McGregor is not losing in Dublin. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 2:50 PM
FETT_the geek
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ColeMillerATT -
Fedoral Crime -
ColeMillerATT -
ima zombie - So is this fight at 145? Cole dropped to featherweight to fight manny in his last outing correct? Phone Post 3.0
I've fought twice since fighting manny Phone Post 3.0
Good to see you posting here Cole, have you been contacted about this fight yet or is it all just rumors at the moment?

How would you see the fight going? Would you prefer to stand and trade or take him to the ground?

Have you ever met Conor? Phone Post 3.0
I've not been contacted about the fight. Still dealing with the broken hand from the last fight.
As far as how I'd fight him I'd fight him the same as the last 40 guys I've fought. I'd try to finish him Wherever the fight goes. Game planning is for front runners with no honor in what they do and those that are concerned with "winning" as judged by those who do not even know what they are judging. Phone Post 3.0
Source? Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:17 PM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/09/14 3:19 PM
"Game planning is for front runners with no honor in what they do and those that are concerned with "winning" as judged by those who do not even know what they are judging

I should have been a fan already but that quote just confirmed it, that's the right attitude. good luck man.

still cheerin' for Conor in this on but after that ...
3/9/14 3:23 PM
Since06
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FEDORallDAY - LOL as soon as Cole Miller stops in here all his nutlickers come out of the shadows

McGregor will starch Miller up. I almost feel bad for Cole having to play the Chris Leben role while Conor will be doing Anderson Silva just knocking the fuck out of him. Who wants to bet? I'm willing to do $, blue name, SN whatever because my friends this fight is a LOCK. McGregor via KO Phone Post 3.0
Done and done. You can see from my previous post I'm not a "Cole Miller Nutlicker" but I will happily take this bet of yours. Miler has 8 Losses, 3 of which come by KO/TKO. Conor's 2 are both by sub. Can Conor win this fight? I think he can, but anyone who says this is an easy fight for him is mistaken.

Pick your bet and let me know. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:34 PM
pattitude
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see McGregor/Miller as a co-main event. He's the hometown hero, sure, but the Irish fans deserve a solid card. Barnett vs. Overeem is a great idea.
3/11/14 11:49 PM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol headlining. Should be a prelim fight.
3/15/14 12:26 PM
Cojendo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about an update? Is this fight happening?

I can already picture Cole drinking a Guinness after submitting Conor. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 12:43 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cole has nothing for Connor's standup and head movement.

Only chance is clinch to ground to submission.
3/15/14 12:55 PM
DTW's Power Bottom
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

perhaps coles friends will come on here and tell us how they dont need the hick hooters ppv crowd again. 

is this still heel cole miller or are we back to humble cole miller? i cant keep track these days.

3/15/14 1:32 PM
Bobby Lupo
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gustafsson Broke Bones - Cole has nothing for Connor's standup and head movement.

Only chance is clinch to ground to submission.
This ain't UFC 10. A black belt without athleticism can't deal with something like Connor Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 1:42 PM
Stephen Eakin
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ColeMillerATT -
Fedoral Crime -
ColeMillerATT -
ima zombie - So is this fight at 145? Cole dropped to featherweight to fight manny in his last outing correct? Phone Post 3.0
I've fought twice since fighting manny Phone Post 3.0
Good to see you posting here Cole, have you been contacted about this fight yet or is it all just rumors at the moment?

How would you see the fight going? Would you prefer to stand and trade or take him to the ground?

Have you ever met Conor? Phone Post 3.0
I've not been contacted about the fight. Still dealing with the broken hand from the last fight.
As far as how I'd fight him I'd fight him the same as the last 40 guys I've fought. I'd try to finish him Wherever the fight goes. Game planning is for front runners with no honor in what they do and those that are concerned with "winning" as judged by those who do not even know what they are judging. Phone Post 3.0
Dude. I like that about game plans Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.