UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Condit confirms Diaz declined rematch...

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3/6/14 9:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...and Condit is still interested in fighting him. Lame on Nick's part, I'd wanna see it again.

According to White, Diaz turned down the offer, continuing a running theme of the Stockton native hovering within his own self-imposed hiatus while seemingly waiting for a title shot to present itself.

Condit, on the other hand, didn't need much convincing.

"The fight was offered to me. I agreed," Condit confirmed on a Thursday media conference call. "I thought the first fight, there was obviously a lot of controversy after the fact. (It's) probably a rematch a lot of people want to see, a lot of hype, a lot of buzz. It's the type of fight I want to be in, so you know, I pretty much agreed right off the bat.

"Nick, for whatever reason, I'm sure he's got his reasons, didn't take the fight. But in the future I would be interested in the fight. I think rematches are always intriguing, especially when they're close like that one."

3/6/14 9:18 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be scared homie!
3/6/14 9:18 PM
HE H4TE ME
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolf tickets yo... Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:19 PM
supersonic
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit was the one selling Wolf tickets the first time.
3/6/14 9:20 PM
babbling monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/06/14 9:21 PM
Of course Condit wants it, I hope Diaz never gives it to him even if Condit becomes champ.
3/6/14 9:21 PM
California

Run away!

Run away from the payain

Yeah yeayah oh yeyahhhhhhhh!!!

3/6/14 9:23 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

babbling monkey - Of course Condit wants it, I hope Diaz never gives it to him even if Condit becomes champ.

LOL....ya, that'll show him.
3/6/14 9:24 PM
AdmiralCackbar
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

California - Run away!

Run away from the payain

Like Diaz ran away from the UFC after finally facing some top competition? Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:24 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
babbling monkey - Of course Condit wants it, I hope Diaz never gives it to him even if Condit becomes champ.

lol

3/6/14 9:27 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

voted up
3/6/14 9:28 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

voted up

Also, I'm honored that you are still carrying the screen name that I bestowed upon you.
3/6/14 9:29 PM
Oontyex
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit 'game planned' away his opportunity to fight Diaz. He let down the fans and tarnished his own reputation.
Huge fan of both guys, was sad to see condit / his camp not trust his skills enough to just actually Diaz, especially as I though condit would out strike Diaz to a ko victory and was looking forward to fireworks.

Can understand Diaz not wanting to fight condit again after condit stunk up that 'fight' so badly Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:30 PM
chilz
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

babbling monkey - Of course Condit wants it, I hope Diaz never gives it to him even if Condit becomes champ.
Your screen name fits you perfect with that dumb fucking statement....Diaz will only fight for the title right? Well I guess when Condit gets the belt we'll never see Nick in the UFC again? Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:31 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because Nick already won that fight. Phone Post 3.0
California

AdmiralCackbar - 
California - Run away!

Run away from the payain

Like Diaz ran away from the UFC after finally facing some top competition? Phone Post 3.0

Actually I was referring to Carlos running a marathon when he fought Nick.

Nick wants to get paid. He's not afraid of Carlos and his long-distance running skills. ZZZzzz

JunkieDog

No way Diaz takes that fight. He's done his last straight ahead/straight back Stockton Shuffle in the UFC. The Big Fish from the small pond generally doesn't last long once he gets into some deep water.

Too bad he fell so in love with his hands and his chin... used to be one of my favorite fighters to watch. I'd rather just not see him fight at all than see someone with SO much talent refuse to use it.
3/6/14 9:32 PM
DFWcholesterol

Nick is scared Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:33 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why Condit is the man. Phone Post 3.0
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

haha Phone Post 3.0
supersonic
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex put it well
3/6/14 9:34 PM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hella disappointed in the first fight. I thought Carlos was gonna go for the kill. Instead he used "outstanding foot movement".... I dont wanna see that again. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:34 PM
babbling monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chilz - 
babbling monkey - Of course Condit wants it, I hope Diaz never gives it to him even if Condit becomes champ.
Your screen name fits you perfect with that dumb fucking statement....Diaz will only fight for the title right? Well I guess when Condit gets the belt we'll never see Nick in the UFC again? Phone Post 3.0

Standards motherfucker, even Nick has them.
3/6/14 9:35 PM
yabadaba
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex - Condit 'game planned' away his opportunity to fight Diaz. He let down the fans and tarnished his own reputation.
Huge fan of both guys, was sad to see condit / his camp not trust his skills enough to just actually Diaz, especially as I though condit would out strike Diaz to a ko victory and was looking forward to fireworks.

Can understand Diaz not wanting to fight condit again after condit stunk up that 'fight' so badly Phone Post 3.0

Condit 'game planned' his fight with Diaz to ensure that he got an opportunity to fight GSP. 

If they fight again Condit will just actually Diaz IMO.

3/6/14 9:35 PM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex - Condit 'game planned' away his opportunity to fight Diaz. He let down the fans and tarnished his own reputation.

This! VU. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 9:36 PM
youarewhatiswrong

California - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
California - Run away!

Run away from the payain

Actually I was referring to Carlos running a marathon when he fought Nick.

Nick wants to get paid. He's not afraid of Carlos and his long-distance running skills. ZZZzzz

Actually, I'm referring to the fact that Nick is scared to fight the likes of a Tyrone Woodley, while Condit says "Fuck yes, put me in there with him, I'll earn my title shot."

He handles his business. Like a man. Not a whiney stoner with a chip on his shoulder.

I used to be a huge Diaz fan, but his fans on here ruin any likeability that he had left.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.