UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Bisping Favorited My Twitter Post

3/8/14 9:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

larry birds quick wit - 
Bobby Lupo -
larry birds quick wit - Bobby, you're one of my favourite posters on the forum, I've voted you up several times on the unpopular opinions thread alone.

Apologise for calling us convicts, I don't wanna vote you down. Phone Post 3.0

I was wrong to say that Australians are a nation of convicts. I did a little bit of reading and it turns out that they're just the descendants of British and Irish convicts. Modern Australians should not be blamed for the sins of the forefathers fathers. 

I enjoyed my time in Australia. Pretty classy place, lots of Italians. 

Also lots of top actors and actresses come from Australia, but you wouldn't know it because they sound American on film, but then in regular life, they talk all crazy,

Lucy Lawless of Xena fame is really an Australian. So is the fat guy who made all the Lord of the Rings. Who knew?

Lucy lawless and peter jackson are actually from new zealand, a smaller country to our east, new zealanders absolutely HATE when we take credit for their actors/musicians/sportsmen.
But its an easy mistake to make mate, voted up.

Glad you enjoyed your time here, where did you visit? And for how long? Phone Post 3.0

I do the Kiwi thing to bust balls, I do the same when i talk about my fave Irish and Scottish people and list a bunch of English people. 

I was in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs for a few months. I really liked it there. Like a less pretentious NYC. 

3/8/14 10:04 AM
Bobby Lupo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpicyTaco20 - What the fuck is wrong with your hair Phone Post 3.0

Post your hair. Have a fucking coiffe off with me. Let the ladies judge. 

3/8/14 10:11 AM
xChicoDusty
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Gonzo - I believe Hamill was only on Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when he beat Bisping.
Boom. This. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:14 AM
rootsnattyroots
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

achievement of a life time...
3/8/14 10:17 AM
Bobby Lupo

rootsnattyroots - achievement of a life time...

You're an only child and you still aren't a favorite.

You don't know what it's like. Bisping said that my twitter was the best of all of them. 

You have no idear how that feels.

Ya feel me?

3/8/14 10:20 AM
Acecool72

The count still could have beat hendo trt or no trt but the dumbass just kept circling into dans power hand even after his corner told him to circle the other way Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:45 AM
Bobby Lupo

Edited: 03/08/14 11:39 AM
Acecool72 - The count still could have beat hendo trt or no trt but the dumbass just kept circling into dans power hand even after his corner told him to circle the other way Phone Post 3.0

Bisping should have won 30-27 with speed and movement.

he wins 99/100 times

3/8/14 10:57 AM
Bobby Lupo

Youze are jelly Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:17 AM
TheRealMattyS
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aussie convicts? Go fuck yourself you silly wop cunt, sucking ass and then feeling like a superstar because an irrelevant whinging pom cunt liked your twitter. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:35 AM
RedDragonUK
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is full of it. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:37 AM
Bobby Lupo

TheRealMattyS - Aussie convicts? Go fuck yourself you silly wop cunt, sucking ass and then feeling like a superstar because an irrelevant whinging pom cunt liked your twitter. Phone Post 3.0

What was your forebearer's crime. Pedo? 

3/8/14 11:39 AM
Bobby Lupo

RedDragonUK - Rampage is full of it. Phone Post 3.0

Another Drugs cheat

3/8/14 4:30 PM
TheRealMattyS
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
TheRealMattyS - Aussie convicts? Go fuck yourself you silly wop cunt, sucking ass and then feeling like a superstar because an irrelevant whinging pom cunt liked your twitter. Phone Post 3.0

What was your forebearer's crime. Pedo? 

Just shut up you spray tanned faggot Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:34 PM
ramit upper

Bunch of jealous bogans on this thread.
3/8/14 4:38 PM
ramit upper

Apparently hair products aren`t available in the outback.
3/8/14 4:56 PM
idsmashit

cant wait till his next fight these fight dont cut the mustard
3/8/14 5:33 PM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramit upper - Apparently hair products aren`t available in the outback.

Neither is warm beer, you'll hate it here. 

3/8/14 5:37 PM
Bobby Lupo

ramit upper - Bunch of jealous bogans on this thread.
No doubt. As bad as American rednecks Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:13 PM
larry birds quick wit
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
larry birds quick wit - 
Bobby Lupo -
larry birds quick wit - Bobby, you're one of my favourite posters on the forum, I've voted you up several times on the unpopular opinions thread alone.

Apologise for calling us convicts, I don't wanna vote you down. Phone Post 3.0

I was wrong to say that Australians are a nation of convicts. I did a little bit of reading and it turns out that they're just the descendants of British and Irish convicts. Modern Australians should not be blamed for the sins of the forefathers fathers. 

I enjoyed my time in Australia. Pretty classy place, lots of Italians. 

Also lots of top actors and actresses come from Australia, but you wouldn't know it because they sound American on film, but then in regular life, they talk all crazy,

Lucy Lawless of Xena fame is really an Australian. So is the fat guy who made all the Lord of the Rings. Who knew?

Lucy lawless and peter jackson are actually from new zealand, a smaller country to our east, new zealanders absolutely HATE when we take credit for their actors/musicians/sportsmen.
But its an easy mistake to make mate, voted up.

Glad you enjoyed your time here, where did you visit? And for how long? Phone Post 3.0

I do the Kiwi thing to bust balls, I do the same when i talk about my fave Irish and Scottish people and list a bunch of English people. 

I was in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs for a few months. I really liked it there. Like a less pretentious NYC. 

Haha yeah I had a feeling you were trolling.
I don't mind melbourne when the weather's nice, I'm roughly 3 hours away in a coastal town, so any time I get to see the city is a treat.

I'm heading to NYC for a week in may, you know any cool bars/clubs to check out? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:18 PM
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke

TFK_HossPearson - Congrats. Your brown nosing and boot licking will serve you well in this life. :) Phone Post 3.0
This. I have twitter, but it's for fags and fanboys. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:20 PM
VTCO
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 7:23 PM
How much of a mark do you have to be to care than an MMA fighter acknowledged one of your tweets?

And that ain't a proper pompadour. Donnie Hawley would be embarrassed you name-dropped his product with such a sloppy haircut.
3/8/14 7:21 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lanceness021 - Bisping was accused by friend and training partner Quinton Rampage Jackson of using steroids.

I don't know how he's carved out a reputation as super like BJ Penn or someone without doing proper drug testing.
No he wasn't. As I recall it sounded much more like rampage was talking about recreational drugs. Bisping does like to party Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:21 PM
HarryPalms
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You Aussies that are having a dig at him over the 'convicts' line are embarrassing yourselves and the rest of us.

He's just taking the piss for fucks sake, that's our national fucking sport. He's only visited here for a few months and yet he embraces the Aussie culture better than you lot!

If you don't like it, hang some shit back on him, but at least make it witty and relevant, not some bloody sooky shit..

- Alf Stewart
3/8/14 8:38 PM
larry birds quick wit
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HarryPalms - You Aussies that are having a dig at him over the 'convicts' line are embarrassing yourselves and the rest of us.

He's just taking the piss for fucks sake, that's our national fucking sport. He's only visited here for a few months and yet he embraces the Aussie culture better than you lot!

If you don't like it, hang some shit back on him, but at least make it witty and relevant, not some bloody sooky shit..

- Alf Stewart
I'll fuck your arse with scissors Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:46 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU Loopz. You are a national treasure.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.