UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Bisping Favorited My Twitter Post

3/8/14 9:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry bird's hit me up when you're in NYC. Tell what you want to do and I'll steer you in the right direction and hook you up if I can Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:33 PM
Bobby Lupo
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HarryPalms - You Aussies that are having a dig at him over the 'convicts' line are embarrassing yourselves and the rest of us.

He's just taking the piss for fucks sake, that's our national fucking sport. He's only visited here for a few months and yet he embraces the Aussie culture better than you lot!

If you don't like it, hang some shit back on him, but at least make it witty and relevant, not some bloody sooky shit..

- Alf Stewart
Oi, oi, oi Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:39 PM
Swift1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_HossPearson - Congrats. Your brown nosing and boot licking will serve you well in this life. :) Phone Post 3.0
lol this VU Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:47 PM
2bobmob
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HarryPalms - You Aussies that are having a dig at him over the 'convicts' line are embarrassing yourselves and the rest of us.

He's just taking the piss for fucks sake, that's our national fucking sport. He's only visited here for a few months and yet he embraces the Aussie culture better than you lot!

If you don't like it, hang some shit back on him, but at least make it witty and relevant, not some bloody sooky shit..

- Alf Stewart
Hahaha vu that was bloody excellent Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:13 PM
ranier wolfcastle
930 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can we trust that bisping has never done any peds?

3/8/14 10:24 PM
larry birds quick wit
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Larry bird's hit me up when you're in NYC. Tell what you want to do and I'll steer you in the right direction and hook you up if I can Phone Post 3.0
Yeah cheers man just don't sell me into a sex slavery ring. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:28 PM
TomEIRE

And bobby loopo was a ritard Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 4:49 AM
DFWcholesterol

You bitches were probably all convicts. They did it in the U.S aswell. Convict is just as bad as nigger! Jkz Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 6:56 AM
6ULDV8

Mr_Honky - 

photo segalshootingbispinggif_zpsab831fdd.gif

Cute.  An UGer made this one a while back and I saved it.

3/9/14 7:37 AM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not trying to disrespect bisping here at all but is his vision 100%? Cos every time I've seen him recently he's been boz eyed. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 9:30 AM
IZASH INDUSTRY
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
larry birds quick wit - 
Bobby Lupo -
larry birds quick wit - Bobby, you're one of my favourite posters on the forum, I've voted you up several times on the unpopular opinions thread alone.

Apologise for calling us convicts, I don't wanna vote you down. Phone Post 3.0

I was wrong to say that Australians are a nation of convicts. I did a little bit of reading and it turns out that they're just the descendants of British and Irish convicts. Modern Australians should not be blamed for the sins of the forefathers fathers. 

I enjoyed my time in Australia. Pretty classy place, lots of Italians. 

Also lots of top actors and actresses come from Australia, but you wouldn't know it because they sound American on film, but then in regular life, they talk all crazy,

Lucy Lawless of Xena fame is really an Australian. So is the fat guy who made all the Lord of the Rings. Who knew?

Lucy lawless and peter jackson are actually from new zealand, a smaller country to our east, new zealanders absolutely HATE when we take credit for their actors/musicians/sportsmen.
But its an easy mistake to make mate, voted up.

Glad you enjoyed your time here, where did you visit? And for how long? Phone Post 3.0

I do the Kiwi thing to bust balls, I do the same when i talk about my fave Irish and Scottish people and list a bunch of English people. 

I was in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs for a few months. I really liked it there. Like a less pretentious NYC. 

Aha! Now I shall never fall for our Scots/Irish trick ever again!
3/9/14 9:42 AM
Labrador
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 
TFK_HossPearson - Congrats. Your brown nosing and boot licking will serve you well in this life. :) Phone Post 3.0
This. I have twitter, but it's for fags and fanboys. Phone Post 3.0

So which one are you?
3/9/14 9:55 AM
Bobby Lupo

MMA Lives Here - What's the Aussie connection? Piss test? I don't get it Phone Post 3.0
The controversial Wanderlei "loss" on the count's record Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.