UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Pass is a scam!

3/7/14 6:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jake Allen McHam Burger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm now a full subscriber to UFC Fight Pass.
I was certainly not impressed with the "extensive" fight library during the free trial but I figured they were holding some stuff back till it was a paid service.
Then on Monday I tried to watch Kim vs Hathaway, only to be told it would require an extra $10.
I assumed this was a mistake and emailed tech support.
This was their reply

"Hi

thank you for your inquiry

with the fight pass subscription you will not have access to the TUF events, PPV or PPV prelims you also do not have access to the
Gustafson vs Manuwa event. please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

thank you,

UFC.TV Support

Ticket Details
Department: UFC
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal"

So in Australia you basically get nothing for your money. I assume the issues are similar in NZ where their licensing deal with SkyTV is pretty much the same.
3/7/14 7:04 PM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hold on so if I want to see the fight live in the morning , I can't with gift pass ? I'm in the US Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:06 PM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight not gift wtf auto correct Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:06 PM
Letibleu
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the sudden streaming behind a proxy seems like a less complicated option.

This shit is getting confusing.

3/7/14 7:14 PM
ShatsBassoon
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wyatt Derp - Iam being told on twitter how stupid I am right now and how iam a cheap skate for not getting FIGHTPASS. When I have prob spend over 5k on ppvs over the past 10 years. Phone Post 3.0

You and me both., In Canada but wife represents NZ

3/7/14 7:15 PM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

There's heaps of best of pride eps.... The whole service is a joke. The fight library is hardly what was promised. You can catch 2 affliction cards. I haven't seen a single Strikeforce or WEC fight in my searches. I don't think the U.S. has this problem because these cards won't be shown on tv there. Here and in NZ just about all cards other then PPV get shown on paid tv services. I suspect they signed a too open ended licensing agreement here a couple years ago and Fight Pass is suffering because of it.
3/7/14 7:17 PM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

I mainly can't believe how casually they told me I get nothing.
And the email looks like a 12 year old wrote it.
3/7/14 7:20 PM
rbl
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what do we get in Australia? Just whatever bits of the library they put up, no fight nights or TUF? I don't think the US version is all that bad but it certainly seems like a waste of money for us. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:23 PM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

Yeah we get nothing. Apparently not even an apology or an explanation
3/7/14 7:26 PM
NONURINAUMANA
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downloaded all Pride events in one giant torrent. Downloaded all UFC events in another giant torrent. PM me for enlightenment. Fight Pass: computer says no. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:34 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That customer service rep is my hero. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:34 PM
AsimpleFan
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:35 PM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/14 8:28 PM

3/7/14 7:36 PM
TopGrinder

NONURINAUMANA - Downloaded all Pride events in one giant torrent. Downloaded all UFC events in another giant torrent. PM me for enlightenment. Fight Pass: computer says no. Phone Post 3.0
Yah I did the same thing like last year. Downloaded UFC. 1-150 and all of pride pack Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:37 PM
................hey yo

Meanwhile the WWE network has a ton of content and all of the PPVs will be aired on there live.

Do you guys at least get an "Ultimate Dana White"?

with fucking IN SANE footage? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:39 PM
NONURINAUMANA
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great pack hey. And it's often updated. Mixed with downloading UFC weigh ins, pressers and scrums from YouTube it creates a great media package that I can watch at any time and most importantly is backed up on my own drive. It's a real fight pass. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:39 PM
rbl
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd pay ten bucks to see Dana's ammy boxing fights. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:40 PM
NONURINAUMANA

Reply @ TopGrinder. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:42 PM
tonywsimpson
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically your saying being surrounded by great white sharks, and having more deadly animals then any other nation isn't the only reason it sucks to live in Australia? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:47 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K so hoooold on. People can't watch the live events fightpass was created for? Am I misunderstanding something here? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:49 PM
Jake Allen McHam Burger

Nah bro your spot on
3/7/14 8:07 PM
dubate
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Allen McHam Burger - There's heaps of best of pride eps.... The whole service is a joke. The fight library is hardly what was promised. You can catch 2 affliction cards. I haven't seen a single Strikeforce or WEC fight in my searches. I don't think the U.S. has this problem because these cards won't be shown on tv there. Here and in NZ just about all cards other then PPV get shown on paid tv services. I suspect they signed a too open ended licensing agreement here a couple years ago and Fight Pass is suffering because of it.
I have a bunch of WEC on mine. Im on PC & Android, what are you using & where? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:11 PM
TFK_SickEye
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder -
NONURINAUMANA - Downloaded all Pride events in one giant torrent. Downloaded all UFC events in another giant torrent. PM me for enlightenment. Fight Pass: computer says no. Phone Post 3.0
Yah I did the same thing like last year. Downloaded UFC. 1-150 and all of pride pack Phone Post 3.0
Damn. How many GB is the whole UFC library? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:31 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Allen McHam Burger - Nah bro your spot on
Thanks fir saving me time and money then : / shits pathetic Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:11 PM
Mr_Honky
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - 
Jake Allen McHam Burger - There's heaps of best of pride eps.... The whole service is a joke. The fight library is hardly what was promised. You can catch 2 affliction cards. I haven't seen a single Strikeforce or WEC fight in my searches. I don't think the U.S. has this problem because these cards won't be shown on tv there. Here and in NZ just about all cards other then PPV get shown on paid tv services. I suspect they signed a too open ended licensing agreement here a couple years ago and Fight Pass is suffering because of it.
I have a bunch of WEC on mine. Im on PC & Android, what are you using & where? Phone Post 3.0

And Strikeforce, Shoxc and EliteXc

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.