UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> thiago out on 25kbond.Wife humiliated in court

3/7/14 9:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoomFarmer
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope Thiago/Rampage happens.

It was already booked once and fell through.
3/7/14 9:30 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike - 

but was he outside the gym with a gun?

there was no creditable witnesses to accuse of for it. just his wife.

btw, has pablo said anything since? i think his wife probably took her kids away and he going through A mental breakdown.

Look what this one whore caused. Cost thiago his job and almost his financial belongings and a month in jail. Cost pablo his marrige and his kids. What she going to ruin next?

If it wasn't for thiago, she would still be in the favelas sleeping with every guy who gets his blackbelt.
3/7/14 9:32 PM
MediumRareMistake
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - I really hope Thiago/Rampage happens.

Yeah that whole card fell through and we were left with a Hammill vs rampage main event lol Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:34 PM
Mihow

what happened to the green name that talked all tat shit?
3/7/14 9:48 PM
DoomFarmer
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake - 
DoomFarmer - I really hope Thiago/Rampage happens.

Yeah that whole card fell through and we were left with a Hammill vs rampage main event lol Phone Post 3.0

Went from being a great card to one of the worst of that era.

My stupid ass still paid for it.
3/7/14 9:51 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That girl was a cancer to whoever she went to. Hope Thiago cuts her loose before she fucks his life up even more. Bitches be crazy man. Phone Post
3/7/14 9:54 PM
bigJ6464
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate -
DoomFarmer - As I have repeatedly said...look for Thiago to do ZERO time.

This whole thing sounds like melodramatic woman created shit.

yea, it was weird that none of the supposed witnesses testified against silva. was just pablo and thiagos wife.

she was sleeping with another womans husband while still being married herself. the girl is a gold digger and thiago should have left that bitch in the favelas where she belongs.
Would u testify against Thiago.I know I would be scared shitless to. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:56 PM
Rob San Soo

I smelled bs from the start, I've been with too many crazy girls lol War silva Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:22 PM
ThePeoplesYhundi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope thiago does zero jail time and fights again dudes a brawler Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:25 PM
Sean Thompson
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the shit I hate about UFC, when rampage when on a rampage on the road they stuck up for him. Here they didn't even wat til the entire story comes out to throw Tiago under the bus.

Hope another promotion picks him up immediately
3/7/14 10:31 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson - This is the shit I hate about UFC, when rampage when on a rampage on the road they stuck up for him. Here they didn't even wat til the entire story comes out to throw Tiago under the bus.

Hope another promotion picks him up immediately
. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:33 PM
talkischeap
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id watch my ass if i was pablo Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:37 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

talkischeap - Id watch my ass if i was pablo Phone Post 3.0
Unless is on concrete Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:42 PM
Sgt 606
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really wish Dana would not have jumped on the hate wagon before he was prosecuted. I can see why he did, the media was obviously pushing him for it. But very few know what really happened there that night.

I hope it is not as bad as it sounds. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:45 PM
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Brasco is the guy you are referring to. I don't doubt he tapped Thaigo if they trained. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:50 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Fuck yeah hope they sign him back Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:53 PM
DoomFarmer

Tom Lawlor - James Brasco is the guy you are referring to. I don't doubt he tapped Thaigo if they trained. Phone Post 3.0

That is one thing but the discussion degenerated into "Pablo would smash Thiago...he is 220 and JACKED, he would dump him on his head on the concrete. etc"

It was a ridiculous circle jerk that went for far too long.
3/7/14 10:54 PM
Dominique Robinson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue namer embed article please Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:02 PM
Zapruder

Kid Charlemagne - 
dhughes -

Anyone happen to notice the name of his attorney?

Brilliant! Phone Post 3.0

He will surely bring his shoes and his glasses
3/7/14 11:05 PM
B_Goetz

Mixed martial arts fighter Thiago Silva granted bond
Prosecutors say Brazilian national accused of threatening to kill wife poses flight risk
Author: Todd Tongen, Reporter, Anchor, ttongen@Local10.com
Published On: Mar 07 2014 06:04:37 PM EST

Thiago Silva granted bond after month in jail
Show Transcript
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -

Mixed martial arts fighter Thiago Silva sat pensively throughout Friday's hearing as his lawyer tried to get him released from jail.

Prosecutors claimed the jiu-jitsu expert was a flight risk because he is a Brazilian national and there is no U.S. extradition. They also said he posed a threat to his wife.

Thaysa Silva agreed.

"Yes, I am very sure if he gets out he is going to kill me," she said through a translator.

Thiago Silva is in jail after he threatened to kill his wife in early February, deputies allege.

"He put a pistol on my head and threw me on the sofa," the translator for Thaysa Silva said.

Deputies said Thiago Silva also threatened to kill his former trainer, Pablo Popovitch, because he was having an affair with Thaysa Silva.

Fabianna Popovitch testified that she is no longer friends with Thaysa Silva because of her nearly two-year extramarital affair.

Silva had dozens of friends and MMA fighters in his corner, including Rashad Evans, the 2008 Ultimate Fighting Championship world champion.

Scott Saul, Silva's attorney, said his client has deep roots in the community. Silva himself even testified he had no family in Brazil.

"Because my dad used to beat me when I was a kid, you know, so I left my house because I couldn't take it anymore," Silva told the judge.

In the end, the judge sided with Silva and set his bond at $25,000.

Saul said his client should have been granted bond a month ago.

As part of his conditions for bond, Silva must wear an electronic monitoring device, turn over his passport and train in Palm Beach County.
3/7/14 11:12 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting. I'm gonna wait until Brasco makes the real true story no bs thread #3.
3/7/14 11:30 PM
XcessiveZ

War Thiago Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:01 AM
CANESHARP
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate all this happened. One of my faves Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:04 AM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuckyGoldstein - coming home to what though? :(

Dana jumped the gun
Per the usual. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:13 AM
SOO72

This pisses me off. Sounds like two people making up bullshit stories to try and take Thiago's house, money and freedom. That Brasco guy was on here too "why bring gun to dojo if you think can win fite". If that guy knows he would have known Thiago never even approached him with said gun. Wonder if he feels like a sucker.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.