UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> thiago out on 25kbond.Wife humiliated in court

3/8/14 11:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iHateTheUG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noisebully -
iHateTheUG - 
noisebully - if the ufc is ever gonna be taken seriously they need to act as such. cutting a guy before he's proven guilty of anything and before knowing the story from both sides etc is just silly.

an employer is supposed to support its employees. dana white is entertaining and an awesome promotor but he's also a total goof and lacks professionalism.
Do you take the NFL serious?

Because the patriots cut Aaron Hernandez before he was even charged for his crimes. Phone Post 3.0

so much wrong with your message. for starters the dude is being investigated for several MURDERS and the circumstance are to say the least, troubling. second of all, he wasn't "cut"/"banned" from the nfl, he was let go from his team. all that's been said is that he's not allowed to sign any nfl contract right as the investigation is pending.

same logic could be applied to thiago's case. not allowed any fights within the ufc until a verdict. if it takes too long, he could be asked to be cut to be able to compete somewhere else etc.
Sorry thiago wasn't cut from the UFC he was "let go" from his contract.

And when thiago was released from his contract it was said that he was in a armed standoff with the cops because he is wanted for ATTEMPTED MURDER. Good job trying to make what the UFC did an what the NFL did completely different.

You're so butt hurt and hate dana so much you don't even realize how dumb you are Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:46 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Lice - So Thiago never put a gun in her mouth??? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe, maybe not. It seems that too was a case of he says/she says.

It did look REAL bad at first. I know I pictured a violently jealous and previously abusive Thiago going to Pablo's gym with a gun - wasn't it even a machine gun at first? - and threatening his ex-wife and Pablo in front of everyone.

Now that story is waaaay different, and maybe, just maybe, it's a case of a lying gold digging bitch drama queen. All in all, we need the "justice" system to dig deeper into this, and not just rely on hearsay.
3/8/14 12:10 PM
lildragonof
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope Thiago gets his shit together and goes on a rampage on rampage in Bellator. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:18 PM
DanaWhitesHumulity
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man the ug has women issues.

You know if 80 % of women and lying, gold digging sluts, what does that make our sisters and mothers?

Get some counseling ug. This shits not healthy.
3/8/14 2:28 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Innocent until proven guilty. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:06 PM
rkm456
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - 

While it initially sounded more clear cut, it is amusing to watch the flip of opinion after he just gets released on bond. The number of "shes always been a whore." and no shit the soon to be exwife doesnt like the new chick. Or that her being around thiago is any proof. I cant even count on two hands the number of women I know that were abused and stayed with their guy.  

He is still facing a decade in prison. I love me some Rashad, but  the number of character witnesses means nothing. Big shocker the training partners support each other. It will be hard training with that ankle monitor lol.

^ this

Especially, that the shining example of character witnesses is Rashad. He got bounced by his last team, he's the most likely of almost any fighter I can think of, who's going to be willing to stick up for a teammate.
3/8/14 4:09 PM
graciesrule
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he's out on $25,000 bail and on house arrest and this means his innocent? The chargers would of been dropped if the states attorney had nothing. He has along way to go and if he avoids jail time he will still most likely be deported.
3/8/14 4:45 PM
HexRei

iHateTheUG - 
noisebully -
iHateTheUG - 
noisebully - if the ufc is ever gonna be taken seriously they need to act as such. cutting a guy before he's proven guilty of anything and before knowing the story from both sides etc is just silly.

an employer is supposed to support its employees. dana white is entertaining and an awesome promotor but he's also a total goof and lacks professionalism.
Do you take the NFL serious?

Because the patriots cut Aaron Hernandez before he was even charged for his crimes. Phone Post 3.0

so much wrong with your message. for starters the dude is being investigated for several MURDERS and the circumstance are to say the least, troubling. second of all, he wasn't "cut"/"banned" from the nfl, he was let go from his team. all that's been said is that he's not allowed to sign any nfl contract right as the investigation is pending.

same logic could be applied to thiago's case. not allowed any fights within the ufc until a verdict. if it takes too long, he could be asked to be cut to be able to compete somewhere else etc.
Sorry thiago wasn't cut from the UFC he was "let go" from his contract.

And when thiago was released from his contract it was said that he was in a armed standoff with the cops because he is wanted for ATTEMPTED MURDER. Good job trying to make what the UFC did an what the NFL did completely different.

You're so butt hurt and hate dana so much you don't even realize how dumb you are Phone Post 3.0

In this being cut and let go are essentially the same thing. Additionally he was not just let go. Dana said he'd never fight in the UFC again, IIRC.
3/8/14 5:21 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing's for sure, Pablo is a piece of shit.

3/8/14 5:29 PM
rosario00

GaspareBJJ - Dana is an idiot for banning Thiago. I'll watch whatever promotion picks him up Phone Post 3.0
So would I. The way Thiago destroyed Feijao was very impressive Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 6:06 PM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rkm456 -
hendofanforlife - 

While it initially sounded more clear cut, it is amusing to watch the flip of opinion after he just gets released on bond. The number of "shes always been a whore." and no shit the soon to be exwife doesnt like the new chick. Or that her being around thiago is any proof. I cant even count on two hands the number of women I know that were abused and stayed with their guy.  

He is still facing a decade in prison. I love me some Rashad, but  the number of character witnesses means nothing. Big shocker the training partners support each other. It will be hard training with that ankle monitor lol.

^ this

Especially, that the shining example of character witnesses is Rashad. He got bounced by his last team, he's the most likely of almost any fighter I can think of, who's going to be willing to stick up for a teammate.
Wait, I'm confused. Are you claiming that the way Rashad is being a great teammate by sticking up for and standing by his teammate through the toughest of times....which also happens to be the easiest time for Shad to actually cut ties and distance himself from Thiago if he wanted, is a glaring example of the why he got booted from his last team?

That just gave me a headache. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:27 PM
PrettyBoy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I for one would be shocked to find out that the two people involved in an extramarital affair weren't being completely honest. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:35 PM
SmileyNY1985

Someone post that booty pic of mrs. Silva. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:01 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanaWhitesHumulity - Man the ug has women issues.

You know if 80 % of women and lying, gold digging sluts, what does that make our sisters and mothers?

VU
3/8/14 10:47 PM
rkm456
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
rkm456 -
hendofanforlife - 

^ this

Wait, I'm confused. Are you claiming that the way Rashad is being a great teammate by sticking up for and standing by his teammate through the toughest of times....which also happens to be the easiest time for Shad to actually cut ties and distance himself from Thiago if he wanted, is a glaring example of the why he got booted from his last team?

Shad left Jackson's because they (particularly Jones) didn't have his back. Due to this, I'd say he's more likely to be a solid team mate than most fighters.
3/8/14 11:31 PM
quality

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
BigTedBear - I can totally understand why the UFC cut Thiago but it would have been better if they had just said the guy is suspended until his trial then wait till the guy has his day in court. Maybe if he can get a few wins and be cool they might take him back. Phone Post 3.0
Like they did with Paul Daley..

Oh wait.. Phone Post 3.0

Yes because Paul Daley didn't sucker punch another fighter on live TV after the fight was over. They had to wait for Paul Daley's day in court to prove that he really did that.

Bad comparison.
3/9/14 1:38 AM
Sgt 606
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep -

VU
Your girl is fucking a black guy. Unless your black. Then she is fucking an Indian. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:38 AM
twodragunns

Edited: 03/09/14 3:38 AM

Glad to hear Thiago bonded out and has another organization very interested in his services. Great fighter, hope he can beat his charges and continue's to entertain the masses.

3/9/14 3:50 AM
Li Mu Bai

devils advocate - 
Sgt 606 - 
BigSleep -

VU
Your girl is fucking a black guy. Unless your black. Then she is fucking an Indian. Phone Post 3.0

most men pathologically hate women to one degree or the other

that's why men get off on humiliating women during sex, that's why men insult each other by comparing each other to female, that's why you see such a large degree of sexism and misogyny on anonymous internet forums where they can express their hate freely without repercussions

it's called patriarchy

LOL is that what is being taught in schools nowadays?

"Patriarchy" is a as real as The Incredible Hulk. It's an invention, a fantasy. If anything, it's a woman's projection. The lenght men always went throughout history to protect and care for women is something that will never, never be reciprocated.
Women like to be fucked hard, most men have to learn to play that role. Or are you those types that say dogstyle is misogyny? hahaha

Go to girlwriteswhat's channel in youtube.
3/9/14 4:11 AM
DrBoogerLips
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zapruder - 
Kid Charlemagne - 
dhughes -

Anyone happen to notice the name of his attorney?

Brilliant! Phone Post 3.0

He will surely bring his shoes and his glasses

So he has them.
3/9/14 12:12 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Li Mu Bai - 
devils advocate - 
Sgt 606 - 
BigSleep -

VU

most men pathologically hate women to one degree or the other

that's why men get off on humiliating women during sex, that's why men insult each other by comparing each other to female, that's why you see such a large degree of sexism and misogyny on anonymous internet forums where they can express their hate freely without repercussions

it's called patriarchy

LOL is that what is being taught in schools nowadays?

"Patriarchy" is a as real as The Incredible Hulk. It's an invention, a fantasy. If anything, it's a woman's projection. The lenght men always went throughout history to protect and care for women is something that will never, never be reciprocated.
Women like to be fucked hard, most men have to learn to play that role. Or are you those types that say dogstyle is misogyny? hahaha

Go to girlwriteswhat's channel in youtube.

3/9/14 12:21 PM
TheAxeMurderer84

dhughes -

Anyone happen to notice the name of his attorney?

Uhh no number bro

;) Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 12:29 PM
hendofanforlife
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rkm456 - 
Vulva Fabulous - 
rkm456 -
hendofanforlife - 

^ this

Shad left Jackson's because they (particularly Jones) didn't have his back. Due to this, I'd say he's more likely to be a solid team mate than most fighters.

I am not bashing rashad in any way and yes he is a shining example of a seemingly nice and honest guy. But that has nothing to do with thiagos guilt or innocence.  By most accounts jones and Jackson were in the wrong

3/9/14 12:43 PM
Molsonmuscle360
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate - 

"The lenght men always went throughout history to protect and care for women is something that will never, never be reciprocated."

lol you are a fucking idiot

modern western society is the first of its kind where women as a whole actually have rights, freedoms, autonomy and some protection from violence

but yea I suppose men in saudi arabia who still live in the dark ages 'protect and care' for women as well right

Not to mention, even here it's only a really modern thing that women are protected.  It was only in the 70's that it became illegal for a married man to force his wife to have sex with him.

I'm refraining from having an opinion on this matter until all the facts come out.  But my first impression is that there is a good chance that both parties involved are pieces of shit.

3/9/14 3:31 PM
erase8888

My money would be on thiago in the street or an actual fight and pablo in an ibjjf tournament

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.