UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> thiago out on 25kbond.Wife humiliated in court

3/9/14 12:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
devils advocate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The lenght men always went throughout history to protect and care for women is something that will never, never be reciprocated."

lol you are a fucking idiot

modern western society is the first of its kind where women as a whole actually have rights, freedoms, autonomy and some protection from violence

but yea I suppose men in saudi arabia who still live in the dark ages 'protect and care' for women as well right

3/9/14 12:43 PM
Molsonmuscle360
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate - 

"The lenght men always went throughout history to protect and care for women is something that will never, never be reciprocated."

modern western society is the first of its kind where women as a whole actually have rights, freedoms, autonomy and some protection from violence

but yea I suppose men in saudi arabia who still live in the dark ages 'protect and care' for women as well right

Not to mention, even here it's only a really modern thing that women are protected.  It was only in the 70's that it became illegal for a married man to force his wife to have sex with him.

I'm refraining from having an opinion on this matter until all the facts come out.  But my first impression is that there is a good chance that both parties involved are pieces of shit.

3/9/14 3:31 PM
erase8888
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My money would be on thiago in the street or an actual fight and pablo in an ibjjf tournament
3/9/14 3:48 PM
nogidavid
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Rio de Janeiro, Bra.

a BJJ world champ cheated on his wife? i have never heard of such a thing before!

3/9/14 4:05 PM
House Boru

war thiago
3/9/14 4:32 PM
Glovegate

devils advocate - 

That is not AT ALL true. Read a book about the Roman Empire.
3/9/14 4:54 PM
jackandcoke02
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least no one was raped Llimp Irvin style
3/9/14 5:28 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago needs to beat the charges and then leave it a while before getting imaginative with this guy.

Hope he gets back on track soon.
3/9/14 7:15 PM
rkm456
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - 
rkm456 - 
Vulva Fabulous - 
rkm456 -
hendofanforlife - 

While it initially sounded more clear cut, it is amusing to watch the flip of opinion after he just gets released on bond. The number of "shes always been a whore." and no shit the soon to be exwife doesnt like the new chick. Or that her being around thiago is any proof. I cant even count on two hands the number of women I know that were abused and stayed with their guy.  

He is still facing a decade in prison. I love me some Rashad, but  the number of character witnesses means nothing. Big shocker the training partners support each other. It will be hard training with that ankle monitor lol.

^ this

Especially, that the shining example of character witnesses is Rashad. He got bounced by his last team, he's the most likely of almost any fighter I can think of, who's going to be willing to stick up for a teammate.
Wait, I'm confused. Are you claiming that the way Rashad is being a great teammate by sticking up for and standing by his teammate through the toughest of times....which also happens to be the easiest time for Shad to actually cut ties and distance himself from Thiago if he wanted, is a glaring example of the why he got booted from his last team?

That just gave me a headache. Phone Post 3.0

Shad left Jackson's because they (particularly Jones) didn't have his back. Due to this, I'd say he's more likely to be a solid team mate than most fighters.

I am not bashing rashad in any way and yes he is a shining example of a seemingly nice and honest guy. But that has nothing to do with thiagos guilt or innocence.  By most accounts jones and Jackson were in the wrong

I completely agree, that's why I said the people at Jackson's didn't have Rashad's back. Again, has nothing to do with Thaigo's guilt or innocence, but does make him more likely to stick up for a teammate. I'm not quite sure why I was quoted.
3/9/14 10:29 PM
Li Mu Bai

devils advocate - 

Yes, men in saudi arabia die for their women. A lot more than in US, believe it or not.
3/9/14 10:32 PM
Li Mu Bai

Molsonmuscle360 - 
devils advocate - 

Not to mention, even here it's only a really modern thing that women are protected.  It was only in the 70's that it became illegal for a married man to force his wife to have sex with him.

I'm refraining from having an opinion on this matter until all the facts come out.  But my first impression is that there is a good chance that both parties involved are pieces of shit.

It's all a matter of wording, our language is used to promote gender wars, discrimination and so on. The reality is that it made no sense at the time to think about "rape" in a marriage.

But if you want to really go deep into this, in this day and time a woman actually sued and won because her partner was not giving her enough sex.
3/10/14 12:57 AM
HexRei

Li Mu Bai - 
devils advocate - 

Yes, men in saudi arabia die for their women. A lot more than in US, believe it or not.

Uh... they die for themselves because they have a psycho violent culture. It's the women who get killed for being raped and such.
3/10/14 5:19 AM
noisebully

HexRei - 
iHateTheUG - 
noisebully -
iHateTheUG - 
noisebully - if the ufc is ever gonna be taken seriously they need to act as such. cutting a guy before he's proven guilty of anything and before knowing the story from both sides etc is just silly.

an employer is supposed to support its employees. dana white is entertaining and an awesome promotor but he's also a total goof and lacks professionalism.
Do you take the NFL serious?

Because the patriots cut Aaron Hernandez before he was even charged for his crimes. Phone Post 3.0

so much wrong with your message. for starters the dude is being investigated for several MURDERS and the circumstance are to say the least, troubling. second of all, he wasn't "cut"/"banned" from the nfl, he was let go from his team. all that's been said is that he's not allowed to sign any nfl contract right as the investigation is pending.

same logic could be applied to thiago's case. not allowed any fights within the ufc until a verdict. if it takes too long, he could be asked to be cut to be able to compete somewhere else etc.
Sorry thiago wasn't cut from the UFC he was "let go" from his contract.

And when thiago was released from his contract it was said that he was in a armed standoff with the cops because he is wanted for ATTEMPTED MURDER. Good job trying to make what the UFC did an what the NFL did completely different.

You're so butt hurt and hate dana so much you don't even realize how dumb you are Phone Post 3.0

In this being cut and let go are essentially the same thing. Additionally he was not just let go. Dana said he'd never fight in the UFC again, IIRC.

this. and i still find it funny you are comparing multiple gunshot murders with several witnesses and other things to back it up to an upset guy with a gun with one witness who was cheating on him.

point still is, if that dude is cleared from all charges, there's nothing suggesting he won't be able to get a new contract with a team in the nfl.
3/10/14 7:20 AM
FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pablo wife saying she ruined her marriage, and calling her a whore is only half true. You got to blame the man, Hard to pack the sausage if you ain't got the meat.
3/10/14 4:26 PM
Li Mu Bai

HexRei - 
Li Mu Bai - 
devils advocate - 

Uh... they die for themselves because they have a psycho violent culture. It's the women who get killed for being raped and such.

No, that's not true. Rape is something done by people, not necessarily men, close to 100% of those who do it have some form of psychopathic disorder.
About 6% of all people are psychopaths, you do the math.

The problem is not exactly their culture, men have a lot more obligations after a marriage for example and women are the majority in their universities too.

Also, boys are raped more than girls in some middle eastern countries, it just doesn't get much attention. Research for "bacha bazi".
3/10/14 4:27 PM
VTCO
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did UFC forget one of their favorite taglines is "fighting is in our DNA"?

How can they get mad at a guy for fighting....it's in his DNA!!!
3/10/14 5:06 PM
HexRei

Li Mu Bai - 
HexRei - 
Li Mu Bai - 
devils advocate - 

No, that's not true. Rape is something done by people, not necessarily men, close to 100% of those who do it have some form of psychopathic disorder.
About 6% of all people are psychopaths, you do the math.

The problem is not exactly their culture, men have a lot more obligations after a marriage for example and women are the majority in their universities too.

Also, boys are raped more than girls in some middle eastern countries, it just doesn't get much attention. Research for "bacha bazi".

I can't remember the last time a woman was stoned for being raped in the US. Or was prevented from driving by law because of her vagina. Or forced to hide her face in public. Obviously we're talking about a lot of countries here that actually have diverse cultural beliefs and values united only by certain similarities, but some of them are pretty awful toward women.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.