UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So that Bellator fight was a work right?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/8/14 8:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epwar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice to see how Zuffa will be sending out it shills to attack.

3/8/14 9:14 AM
mixjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - Fuckin' Bellator. They are getting as bad as the UFC.

Ken would drop like that for takrdowns and leglocks to trick his opponents since he wasnt a good wrestler Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:14 AM
mixjitsu

And i 100 percent think that was fixed Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:15 AM
therubberbandit
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Shill attempt to kill Bellator momentum (won't work). Phone Post 3.0
You guys are killing yourselves Bjork. I told a guy to watch Bellator last night. I get a text telling me Bellator sucks and asking if it is fake. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:22 AM
Hired Gun
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Face it Bellator is here to stay and is slowly becoming a player. Those of you who don't think so are incorrect. Proof is how often Dana or Team Zuffa talk about them. They won't be as big as the UFC anytime soon but they are in the game and are growing.

Its good for fighters and good for the sport. Phone Post
3/8/14 9:23 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Imho that wasn't a five or a work.

He started to go for a takedown, Franklin jabbed, he went to Block it, didn't, then fell flay on his ass....

Or it was a flop who knows Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:24 AM
CurtisTheConqueror
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Shill attempt to kill Bellator momentum (won't work). Phone Post 3.0
And here he is folks. Here to pointlessly defend Bellator to the death and shit on everything else! How can you actually get mad at shilling? When you, are the number 1 shill on the forum???? Huh??!?!?! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:25 AM
therubberbandit
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - Face it Bellator is here to stay and is slowly becoming a player. Those of you who don't think so are incorrect. Proof is how often Dana or Team Zuffa talk about them. They won't be as big as the UFC anytime soon but they are in the game and are growing.

Its good for fighters and good for the sport. Phone Post
Yeah. Screwing guys like Eddie A. Paying guys a few hundred bucks to fight. Blurring the lines between pro wrestling and MMA. Yep. Great for the sport. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:27 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so pissed off! How come nobody made a thread mentioning that there was a free live TNA show in TV last night? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:28 AM
Dr Bombay
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Volkov blasted Holata with numerous punches that landed between the orbital and the chin. The he smashed on the ground till the ref stopped it. Phone Post 3.0
Bullshit. His head was moving and he wasn't even getting hit. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:40 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember the awesome GIFs that were made using this GIF as the template.

Fuck me, I'm praying that somebody saved those GIFs and posts them here. There was a few different versions of the obvious banana peel GIF. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:41 AM
Jason
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

looks to me like he just can't figure out how to defend himself. He is just kind of flailing around

3/8/14 9:45 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Bombay - 
Bellator Fan - Volkov blasted Holata with numerous punches that landed between the orbital and the chin. The he smashed on the ground till the ref stopped it. Phone Post 3.0
Bullshit. His head was moving and he wasn't even getting hit. Phone Post 3.0

I have nothing against Bellator.  I enjoyed the show last night as I generally enjoy all of their shows (for Bellator Fan thinking this is a thread full of shills).

However, the head-snapping replay was a pretty clear dive.  The head movement looked suspect for me live, the slow-mo replay was crystal clear, his head was reacting to punches that weren't there.  I agree with a previous poster though, looked much more like a dive than a work.

3/8/14 9:49 AM
mmango
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about that tap out from Peter graham , from the Martinez modified arm triangle. Looked kinda "funny" also.... Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:52 AM
mmango
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mighty Mo not Martinez. "Mo"dified arm triangle. Ha another work. What a sub! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:05 AM
Vulva Fabulous

Edited: 03/08/14 10:07 AM
3/8/14 10:08 AM
Sofa King Cool
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My first thought last night was that it looked a little strange.

Not as bad as that one Bobby Lashley fight where the guy got "choked unconscious" and they woke up and started flopping around. That was terrible. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:09 AM
Vulva Fabulous

truevalon - 

I dare you to show the next 15 seconds of that exchange. Phone Post 3.0

You fucked this all up buddy. Where's your negotiating skills? I expected much more from you. Son, I am disappoint! Anyway, the proper play would've been to simply skim through the pleasantries and all of the BS that goes with it. With that out of the way, it would've been business time....and you know what I mean even I say it's business time, right? Business time means that there's no women and kids allowed when the adults are talking. So once it got to that point, you should've just skipped right over simple "I dare you" part. Frankly, it looks amateurish and wreaks of fear and desperation to the sharks. Ya hear me kid? Now listen here and listen good. If you're ever in that situation again, just trim the fat off that hog, get to the point. You see where I'm going with this kid? Next time, cut the BS and cut the amateur hour negotiations that you tried to start earlier. Going forward, you make sure that you go straight to a mother fucking triple dog dare and watch them shit their pants! You make sure that you say that shit with fucking conviction, don't blink an eye and don't let them see you sweat. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake again...got it? Remember next time.........straight to the Triple Dog Dare.
3/8/14 10:26 AM
ender852
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmango - How about that tap out from Peter graham , from the Martinez modified arm triangle. Looked kinda "funny" also.... Phone Post 3.0
I just thought Mo choked him with a slab of fat Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:36 AM
jonnierockets20
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poorly trained fighters do unique things when they are in trouble. This guy actually looks like he's trying to sway or dip punches while holding on and then getting gnpd. Could be a dive but I don't see the market here for a dive.

FYI. Ken Shamrock drops for ankles all the time. Its what he's most known for. I suppose if one wouldn't know that then drawing a fixed perception in the Franklin fight is feasible. I doubt he was in on the fix imo Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:39 AM
Ramsey

Get Josh Gross to investigate this....Dana's involved somehow! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:47 AM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

Maybe he is just a pussy? Just cause a guy looses in a way like that doesnt mean the fight was fixed. He might have just gave up out of fear Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:51 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

I expected bellator fan to post this.

Basically a "b..b..but the ufc!" Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:50 AM
BrattMamley
1584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked fishy as fuck Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:54 AM
Dublin_Huntington
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - immediately knew what fight this thread was about before opening it
It pretty much explained it in the title buddy! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.