UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So that Bellator fight was a work right?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/8/14 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hate420
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously guys....why in the fuck would Bellator fix that fight? You maroons think anything is a work these days. No one would have gained shit outta fixing that fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:59 AM
Winston Wolf
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to admit that was the only part of the show I rewinded because I thought I missed the punch.Other than that I enjoyed the show
3/8/14 11:59 AM
ender852
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate420 - Seriously guys....why in the fuck would Bellator fix that fight? You maroons think anything is a work these days. No one would have gained shit outta fixing that fight. Phone Post 3.0
I dont give a shit about motive, but that dude was snapping his head from punches that werent thrown, and recoiling in the wrong direction Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:04 PM
lildragonof
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They don't need to fix fights, when you put cans against a better fighter this things happen in mma. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:11 PM
Jim York
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally agree with TS, I thought the exact same thing, saw the fight earlier and it looked fake. Doubt this fight was legit. everything a bout it seemed really weird.

They both must have been in on it. because the punches were not even landing. bizzare fight.
3/8/14 12:14 PM
Jim York
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the gif is poor, watch the real video of the fight, nothing lands and he reacts as if hes getting kicked in the head by Badr Hari. The takedown is fake too. seriously.
3/8/14 12:19 PM
Chris27
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the guy sucks, he was looking for a way out, Bellator isnt stupid enough to fix a fight for Volkov, it makes no sense.

It was just a weird stoppage with an outmatched opponent looking for a way out.  End of story.

3/8/14 12:23 PM
Winston Wolf
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - 
mmango - How about that tap out from Peter graham , from the Martinez modified arm triangle. Looked kinda "funny" also.... Phone Post 3.0
It was a classic smother tap. Clearly you have never rolled in your life. Phone Post 3.0

im not the best grappler ever but am a purple belt under a legit teacher and I cant say it was a work but I was surprised he tapped from that
3/8/14 12:25 PM
Winston Wolf

lol @ smother tap Where did u train ?
3/8/14 12:27 PM
dannyapodaca
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Shill attempt to kill Bellator momentum (won't work). Phone Post 3.0
Just came to say this. Pretty fucking low to pull shit like this. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:50 PM
irish_pride
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His head was bouncing back in between punches too. Very odd. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:50 PM
ender852
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who gives a shit about some guys that fought 10 years ago, i am talking about a fight last night here.

take your shammy took a dive discussion somewhere else please.

3/8/14 1:34 PM
Winston Wolf

CapnKindBud - Wow look at the way he is moving his legs! Jesus how fucking fake can you get?
I HATE that shit. I hated it when Pride did it too.
Fucking Bellator......booooo

do u work ufc ?
3/8/14 1:53 PM
dannyapodaca
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he did dive Dana will be calling him soon. The ufc posterboy for diving isn't gonna fight much anymore without Tue. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:29 PM
Let me bang bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - It was a legit stoppage get over it. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Baghdad bob is that you? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:57 PM
VinegarStrokes
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That gif looks suspicious as hell. I didn't watch the fight to know what happened before that but that was pathetic.

3/8/14 10:03 PM
Pappy Knuckles
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Between the dive and the Mighty Mo titty choke, it was an interesting night in Bellator.
3/8/14 10:11 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah, Holata is just that bad. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:12 PM
Dougie
1385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pappy Knuckles - Between the dive and the Mighty Mo titty choke, it was an interesting night in Bellator.

This.

3/8/14 11:26 PM
sadisticsoldier
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was sure of the same thing while watching live. Replay made me more sure.
3/8/14 11:50 PM
RICKDOGG

Musashi - Fuckin' Bellator. They are getting as bad as the UFC.

No Ken Shamrock just really sucks.
3/9/14 12:56 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Musashi - Fuckin' Bellator. They are getting as bad as the UFC.

lol at shamrocks left foot Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 1:32 AM
Brabatross

epwar - 

Nice to see how Zuffa will be sending out it shills to attack.

Lol at shills calling other people shills.
3/9/14 8:11 AM
Winston Wolf

i agree it was a work but the shills for UFC are obvious on this thread
3/9/14 8:12 AM
Winston Wolf

Let me bang bro - 
Bellator Fan - It was a legit stoppage get over it. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Baghdad bob is that you? Phone Post 3.0

shill 1

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.