UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War machine almost fooled us...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/8/14 3:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
daveohhh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After listening to the joe rogan podcast I was convinced that he had matured as a human being. He claims to want to get rid if the " I'm a lunatic" label yet he continues to release " rage" videos, and he puts business owners, and the general public in danger when he goes off. I feel sorry for this guy, but what will it take before he snaps completely, and ends up back in jail. John koppenhaver, please man, get some help. Thoughts???? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:51 AM
inf0
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beep

3/8/14 3:56 AM
inf0
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Machine is unequivocally the best looking, hottest guy in MMA. Forget your nerdy-ass opinions on all his blog statements and outside-of-the-cage activities, look at those pictures. Bros, he's gorgeous.

Those lips, look at them. Thick and brown-pink. Northern European and South American is a great mix. Hazel-green eyes and beautiful smooth-tan skin. His face has all the right proportions, of a Roman archetype or a Mid-American QB - as perfect as anyone on this list, but he has an additional angst and grittiness that the typical All American doesn't have. 

Oh Jesus, that grenade tattoo on his neck. That's not Tom Brady, and thankfully so. Because God damn it if there aren't a lot of us out there way more turned-on by the emotional turmoil of a long-troubled man than by the typical square-jawed, entitled prick. Koppenhaver is a bad boy, impulsive and prone to self-destruction, and the hottest man in MMA.

3/8/14 4:00 AM
daveohhh

Dude... I don't want to get in the way of live.....you go get him tiger!!!! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:01 AM
daveohhh

daveohhh - Dude... I don't want to get in the way of live.....you go get him tiger!!!! Phone Post 3.0
*love Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:07 AM
ShanTheMan
1155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grrrreat, the psycho is back
3/8/14 5:10 AM
Fedoral Crime
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO -

I was his biggest supporter and I gave up on him ages ago.

Will not write to him when he ends up back in jail for the 3rd time.

Will not commune with his ghost.

Oh come on Michelle, don't you give up on him! Not now!!!

Sorry I got caught up looking at your drama queen post about the drama king.

Those videos War Machine puts out are such bs, it's all put on and if it isn't he's just an attention seeking child.

I think it's put on though. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:12 AM
Binson

That shits Defineltly fake, he knows everyone would laugh at him flipping over a slurpie, I don't think he's stupid but it's an act I think t Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:13 AM
teamquestnorth
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

War Machine is unequivocally the best looking, hottest guy in MMA. Forget your nerdy-ass opinions on all his blog statements and outside-of-the-cage activities, look at those pictures. Bros, he's gorgeous.

Those lips, look at them. Thick and brown-pink. Northern European and South American is a great mix. Hazel-green eyes and beautiful smooth-tan skin. His face has all the right proportions, of a Roman archetype or a Mid-American QB - as perfect as anyone on this list, but he has an additional angst and grittiness that the typical All American doesn't have. 

Oh Jesus, that grenade tattoo on his neck. That's not Tom Brady, and thankfully so. Because God damn it if there aren't a lot of us out there way more turned-on by the emotional turmoil of a long-troubled man than by the typical square-jawed, entitled prick. Koppenhaver is a bad boy, impulsive and prone to self-destruction, and the hottest man in MMA.

The UG is bound to have some gays. Welcome? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:14 AM
HexRei

MichelleLopezCO - 

I'm sure he's really broken up about that, lol
3/8/14 5:22 AM
Letibleu
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - 

I'll write to him in your name and sign it Michelle. I don't mind :)

3/8/14 5:31 AM
TheHebrewHammer
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for another round of crazy stalker 100 pages drama Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:32 AM
jason73
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in to laugh at the crazy broad
3/8/14 6:25 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

Hey buddy, congrats on jumping out of the closet head first, but please, I beg of you. Please take a moment to read this post so I can give you one dining piece of advice, ok?

Well, if you're reading this, that means you continued reading, so thank you. I'll get right to the point. If I were you, I wouldn't stand on the top of the tallest building and scream at the top of my lungs trying to flirt with War Machine.

Honestly, I don't think it matters if you were a man about it and said it straight to his face in a completely non-threatening and gentlemanly manner or if you're a 100% anonymous s/n that is separated by 7000 miles of an ocean or sea filled with battery acid and infested with nothing but box jellyfish, great white sharks, saltwater crocodiles, roamin boats full of Muslim jihadists terrorists and game pit bulls guarding the coast.

I don't know what it is, and frankly I just can't put my finger on what it is, but War Machine simply doesn't come across as the type of guy that would initially, smile, laugh, then politely decline your advances only to laugh some more until he laughed it off then invited you out for a beer so your feelings wouldn't be hurt.

See what I'm saying? I.can't trek you how I think he would react, but oddly enough, I think it's easy to guess about the type of guy he WOULDN'T be in this particular situation.

If you disagree with my opinion, that's fine. But before you do disagree for good, I will ask you to please check out one of his more recent YouTube videos where he discusses what the legality is (if there is any) of certain local businesses right to try and enforce an internal rule concerning the wearing of clothing over his head that he deemed unnecessary and unconstitutional.

Good luck.

Oh, and thanks for rolling with the punches buddy lol. I'm glad you realize that I understood the context of your post, but I simply couldn't let an opportunity slip away so I used your post and the words in it "literally" and I ran with it. LOL Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:08 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judontkneedthisname3744 - War machine is fucking C Mack and for that he gets props. I don't care what anyone says she is fucking hot with a killer body Phone Post 3.0
"I don't care what anyone says, she got with an awesome body"

Well, I would normally make an effort to try and discuss/debate the claim you made in your post.

Please allow me to be more specific, I'm referring to the sentence above where you make an extremely bold claim concerning C. Mack.

However, I find myself in quite the predicament here as I try to explain and convince you that C. Mack is in fact not hot, but there's 2 major obstacles in the way of me doing that.

1 - I feel I would be wasting my time and effort trying to change your opinion as you clearly state that you don't care what anybody says. Because of that statement, I feel confident that I'm part of the "anybody" you speak of and there is no amount of compelling info that I can post to change your mind.

2 - There's really no way that I would be able to make that argument, nor would I even remotely be able to come close to convincing anybody that she's not hot, especially considering I think she has a fucking banging body and she's hot as a summer afternoon in Hell!

In other words, I agree with you lol, VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:23 AM
elliot91
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he might actually be really clever lol, he's keeping his name in people's mouths by playing up to an image of himself and it takes him like 10 minutes a week Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:02 AM
97B_96B
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 10:04 AM
Double post madness. See the goodies below...
3/8/14 10:09 AM
97B_96B

Edited: 03/08/14 10:15 AM
Edit function sucks.
3/8/14 10:19 AM
97B_96B

inf0 - 

Hmm...definitely an asset to any community that values its order, stability and security.

And please don't forget those tiny, parabolic ears.

Ohh, those precious, pint-sized, little saucers.

If they could only pick up on the good vibes, common sense, and tune into the voice of reason...
3/8/14 10:43 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judontkneedthisname3744 - War machine is fucking C Mack and for that he gets props. I don't care what anyone says she is fucking hot with a killer body Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:46 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StrikingMMA -
inf0 - 

Even if you really mean this you have to admit that the total package is ruined by sticking the brain of an aardvark into his head. It's like putting a motorcycle engine into a Porsche.
I dont know why, but saying he has the brain of an aardvark really made me lose it. I'm lol'ing in the supermarket my mom works at right now! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:04 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

War machine acts how the test of us wish we could...your telling me when you're having a bad say you don't wanna cuss every douche out, i sure do, but I'm beta and ill feel bad afterwards. I honestly wish i could give myself a pass to act like warmachine once a week Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:14 AM
GroundStPound

You betas can't handle the alpha shit. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:19 PM
inf0

97B_96B - 
inf0 - 

Hmm...definitely an asset to any community that values its order, stability and security.

And please don't forget those tiny, parabolic ears.

Ohh, those precious, pint-sized, little saucers.

If they could only pick up on the good vibes, common sense, and tune into the voice of reason...

^ gets it

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.