UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot: I can't retire, I was born to fight

3/11/14 10:30 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Antonio Silva was one of several fighters that will be affecting by the UFC's ban of testosterone replacement therapy. Silva at one point had such low testosterone levels that he was lactating. Regardless of the ban, Silva will continue fighting:

Silva reaffirmed his need to do the treatment but promises to keep fighting without it.

They thought that the prohibition was the best but who has proved to have a clinical need will be harmed. I will try to continue my career in the best way. I can't retire, I was born to fight.

Silva is still completing his 9 month suspension for his failed drug test.

read entire article...

3/11/14 10:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rahjai MD
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. Sucks that he's prolly the only legit guy that needs trt.. Wonder if they could work something on medical grounds. Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:33 PM
Delorian
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good, I don't want him to hang up the gloves either. Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:37 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear to God I'm buying his next fight to see if he lactates in the cage Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:58 PM
myee8
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What he means is that he lacks no other life skills other than fight related ones so he's gone once he retires...

3/11/14 10:59 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigfoot will squirt milk into his opponents eyes and win by tko

u heard it here first

3/11/14 11:00 PM
Sir Psycho Sexy
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Insert basketball got milk.gif Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 1:45 AM
cfv
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As has been said a hundred times over, he actually needs it. Let him be exempt lol Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 1:55 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yet I think if bigfoot had been victorious vs cain and was the current hw belt holder the whole ufc outlaws trt might not have been so swift Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 2:08 AM
Anthomis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigfoot deserves to have his balls work better than other fighters.

nah fuck that. were you born to fight or born to bust your nuts? make up your mind .

Try ecstacy Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 2:49 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthomis - bigfoot deserves to have his balls work better than other fighters.

nah fuck that. were you born to fight or born to bust your nuts? make up your mind .

Wut Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 3:54 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Winter Soldier - 

Poor Foot.

As if that dude is going to stop juicing. How many drug test is he going to have to fail for you to stopped feeling bad? I hope he gets fucking smashed in his next fight.

3/12/14 4:00 AM
Standup29
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Yet I think if bigfoot had been victorious vs cain and was the current hw belt holder the whole ufc outlaws trt might not have been so swift Phone Post 3.0
Why would you think this? Also, UFC has only banned it when there is no commision. Outside of that, if an AC allows it, they will. Unless of course I missed something and they said it won't be allowed period. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 4:04 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

Standup29 -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Yet I think if bigfoot had been victorious vs cain and was the current hw belt holder the whole ufc outlaws trt might not have been so swift Phone Post 3.0
Why would you think this? Also, UFC has only banned it when there is no commision. Outside of that, if an AC allows it, they will. Unless of course I missed something and they said it won't be allowed period. Phone Post 3.0
See this is where im confused. I thought hendo was the last person that gets to fight with trt. From what I read here, I could be mistaken, they have outlawed its use.

As for bigfoot.

Lets pretend he beat cain the first fight, them beat junior, then beat cain, then junior again or whatever, he was basically the force cain is, the prospect of them having thier unstoppable champ possibly retire would be met with restraint not embrace imo. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 4:36 AM
Standup29
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
Standup29 -
See this is where im confused. I thought hendo was the last person that gets to fight with trt. From what I read here, I could be mistaken, they have outlawed its use.

As for bigfoot.

Lets pretend he beat cain the first fight, them beat junior, then beat cain, then junior again or whatever, he was basically the force cain is, the prospect of them having thier unstoppable champ possibly retire would be met with restraint not embrace imo. Phone Post 3.0
Honestly I don't think they would hesitate to treat it any differently than they are now. The potential damage that could be caused to their reputation (the long term financial loss) outweighs the shirt term gain allowing a "cheat" to be their champion. And by cheat that is what many people consider those who take TRT. Especially when he has tested positive in the past for steroids. Look at Vitor for an example. Guy is a huge star in Brazil and he has clearly benefited the most (success wise) from TRT. Despite all the hate Zuffa gets, I don't think anyone would deny they think long term in their decisions. Long term it is better to go with banning TRT and supporting better testing fpr PEDs. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 9:31 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delorian - Good, I don't want him to hang up the gloves either. Phone Post 3.0
There ain't a hook that could hold 'em! Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 9:39 AM
One&Done

Happy for him making that decision but for his first fight back if I were him I’d try and sidestep a Hunt rematch right from the get go. I don’t know but Hunt vs no TRT Big Foot sounds like a brutal KO Hunts way and in short order.
3/12/14 11:13 AM
anpack20

Before his whole TRT fiasco after the Hunt fight, Bigfoot tested positive for boldenone ... a horse steroid... which has nothing to do with treating acrogemaly, and didn't just magically show up in his system. Yet everyone sweeps it under the rug. He needs TRT because of past steroid use, not because of his acrogemaly. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 11:29 AM
Anthomis

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
Anthomis - bigfoot deserves to have his balls work better than other fighters.

Wut Phone Post 3.0

You obviously don't know why fighters could get on TRT....

3/12/14 12:03 PM
Stephen Holder

Sad to say b/c Silva has been in some bangers but really the TRT ban basically means the exact opposite for a guy like him and in fact he was NOT born to fight.
3/12/14 12:09 PM
willienugget

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
Standup29 -

As for bigfoot.

Hendo gets the last exemption that Brazil Commission is approving. It's still a fluid situation but so far it's only been banned in Nevada, Brazil and anywhere without a commission.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.