UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> GangBang Organizer Busted! (Vid)

3/12/14 5:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
playboyrichy
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkrrgBTbT-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Damn shame! All she wanted was a 45 man train on her 45th birthday. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 6:19 AM
fob
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

)

3/12/14 6:31 AM
billyball2
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hotel manager was a cock-blocker...
3/12/14 6:36 AM
playboyrichy
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fob - )

Thanks fob! Vu mate Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 7:14 AM
BlackJesus
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy can't catch a break.

3/12/14 7:24 AM
Hired Gun
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really Hotel Manager?

3/12/14 7:28 AM
Vulva Fabulous
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That video had me in tears when they started with the gang bang animation portion. Holy fuck, VTFU Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 7:56 AM
jake11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a joke that this shit is illegal.

clearly the girl isn't some kind of sex slave being forced to make money for her pimp.
3/12/14 8:00 AM
coxndix
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlackJesus -

This guy can't catch a break.

Ha ha, shouldn't that be a picture of Juliette Lewis? (Exhales smoke) 'It's purely sexual....' Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 8:31 AM
Sean Thompson
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow so consenting adults can't enjoy themselves anymore, This is another reason why I love florida Cops here have better things to do than fuckup gangbangs here they would have came just to see if she was ok and infact not being forced to participate once they were satisfied they would either join in or set the train back on the tracks
3/12/14 8:40 AM
GnP Sonnen

In Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 9:23 AM
JIMMYNAKS
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let her Bang, Bros! Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 9:24 AM
DaddyRich
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't blame the hotel manager. He should've been first. I'm not going after anyone's sloppy 45th.
3/12/14 9:34 AM
Lux Fixxins

Sean Thompson - wow so consenting adults can't enjoy themselves anymore, This is another reason why I love florida Cops here have better things to do than fuckup gangbangs here they would have came just to see if she was ok and infact not being forced to participate once they were satisfied they would either join in or set the train back on the tracks
No.

It's probably more about dozens of unregistered guests hanging around your hotel.

Which is typically against policy for several reasons. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 11:33 AM
Sean Thompson

Lux Fixxins - 
Sean Thompson - wow so consenting adults can't enjoy themselves anymore, This is another reason why I love florida Cops here have better things to do than fuckup gangbangs here they would have came just to see if she was ok and infact not being forced to participate once they were satisfied they would either join in or set the train back on the tracks
No.

It's probably more about dozens of unregistered guests hanging around your hotel.

now that I can see, hotels call and break up parties all the time if its nuisance so with that angle I can understand breaking up the party but not the arrests
3/12/14 12:07 PM
Lux Fixxins

Sean Thompson -
Lux Fixxins - 
No.

now that I can see, hotels call and break up parties all the time if its nuisance so with that angle I can understand breaking up the party but not the arrests
The things I've seen, man.... *shivers* Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 12:13 PM
LFTM
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The issue was that he charged $20 a person.

The gangbang wasn't the problem. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.