UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Dolce a bro-scientist?

3/15/14 2:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chrismac902
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ISawSilva'sBONEr - Lol at losing weight without being in a deficit.

Thermodynamics, how do they work? Phone Post 3.0

forgot some people live in the world where a calorie is a calorie, and have no other purpose except to be stored or burned.
3/15/14 3:12 AM
TheFloodGates

I Wild Each It - Snake oil salesman? Or legit? I know Johnny likes to eat that Texas BBQ, dip Grizzly, and pound some beers on the lake when he isn't fighting...but fuck...Dolce is paid to get this motherfucker to 170 at weigh-ins. Is Hendricks the first Dolce fighter to miss weight? I honestly cant remember.
All of those activities sound phenomenal down here at lake texoma Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 3:20 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

Chrismac902 -
ISawSilva'sBONEr - Lol at losing weight without being in a deficit.

Thermodynamics, how do they work? Phone Post 3.0

forgot some people live in the world where a calorie is a calorie, and have no other purpose except to be stored or burned.
Uwotm8? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 4:54 AM
Tilla

In.
3/15/14 6:17 AM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retarded;

his results speak for themselves. Hendricks weighs heavy on a scale which seemed to weighing a lot of guys heavy and suddenly Dolce is full of shit?

He might not have formal qualifications but he does have a track record of results. I'll take the guy with results over the guy who has passed exams but no practical experience, any day.
3/15/14 6:31 AM
Bobby Lupo
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a BroBel prize winning BroScientist. Smart enough to get people to buy his pamphlet/book.

My grandmother and Mikey Sweet share the same "Nutella is a good for you" philosophy.

3/15/14 6:34 AM
Ew0k187

I knew he was a bro scientist after his first few seconds of talking diet Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 7:10 AM
Dan O'Connell
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/15/14 7:19 AM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chrismac902 -
Caught_clean - 
esque - 
Samoa - 
Caught_clean - Read his book, cant speak on his weight cutting part but the diet stuff looked super stadard. High protien and cut calories. Phone Post 3.0
He's not a count calories guy. If you listen to his podcasts he (at least used to) end every one of them with "Don't count calories, make calories count." Phone Post 3.0

He still does.

This, it still goes over hitting your calorie cap for the day to lose x amount of weight. Its the only way to lose real weight, and his book was nothing revolutionary to me, good diet plans but a lot of common knowledge.

He repeatedly says his information is common knowledge, and its based on eating earth grown nutrients which is obviously common knowledge to anyone that knows anything about healthy eating. Also your "thoughts" on having to burn more calories then you eat as the only real way to lose weight is just idiotic. I eat 6 meals a day and only do a 45 minute ufc fit workout a day, have lost 25 pounds of fat while adding lean muscle in the last 4 months.
Most idiotic first post ever? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 7:20 AM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - Retarded;

his results speak for themselves. Hendricks weighs heavy on a scale which seemed to weighing a lot of guys heavy and suddenly Dolce is full of shit?

He might not have formal qualifications but he does have a track record of results. I'll take the guy with results over the guy who has passed exams but no practical experience, any day.
This. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 7:56 AM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At that level its about the babysitting, not about the diet

3/15/14 8:05 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dolce diet is common sense diet but people are to lazy to read and be disciplined, and that's where nutritionist come and make money.
Smart people making money on other people being lazy, good for Dolce.

Earth grown, a lot of vegetables and fruit, gluten free if possible, no starch or industry sugar, a lot of fish...

But i think he is full of shit when he talks how his fighters aren't supplementing. This part i don't believe. You can't train the way they train at some teams without BCAA's, Glutamine and little something extra.
3/15/14 8:28 AM
Tilla

Dale_Gribble_BJJ - Joey Coco Diaz was on the Dolce diet, actually being coached by Dolce himself. Joey said he didn't lose a pound. Go figure.

Does that man look like or come across like he has an ounce of discipline in him? No way.
3/15/14 8:45 AM
WoodenPupa
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Dolce,

been trying to put on skin lately and not had any gains. what im looking for is to add about one full layer of dermis no muscle or fat just pure skin. wut i got is smooth, i want more of it tho, dub layer wud be sweet, last year i went out in the sno drunk and made snow angles and got sick my girl tried to make me were a coat, i said no, u dont want to look gay out in the cold but if i had a extra layere of skin, and bitches wuld luv that!! it will protect me from the cold if the animals are indicationg, can u please help bro, I been looking all over the internet and coming up with nuthing but u got 2 have some secrets ill even buy youre other systems if u help me
3/15/14 9:07 AM
whoabro

WoodenPupa - Dear Dolce,

been trying to put on skin lately and not had any gains. what im looking for is to add about one full layer of dermis no muscle or fat just pure skin. wut i got is smooth, i want more of it tho, dub layer wud be sweet, last year i went out in the sno drunk and made snow angles and got sick my girl tried to make me were a coat, i said no, u dont want to look gay out in the cold but if i had a extra layere of skin, and bitches wuld luv that!! it will protect me from the cold if the animals are indicationg, can u please help bro, I been looking all over the internet and coming up with nuthing but u got 2 have some secrets ill even buy youre other systems if u help me
Amazing Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:11 AM
CrudeRudeDude

MMA Lives Here - Yes. He has no qualifications. Literally none Phone Post 3.0
Hey MMA Lives Here,

I'm just curious as to why the hate for Mike. You seem to be shitting on him in every thread which talks about the Hendricks weight cut. Has he wronged you in any way? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:12 AM
Bobby Lupo
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - 
john joe - Retarded;

Not only did he weigh heavy, he was shaking like a leaf. Actually he was shaking like a dude who was having a bad cut Phone Post 3.0

He looked like a dude who was badly overstimulated

3/15/14 9:42 AM
Simen
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no idea about Dolce, but in a community where Lloyd Irvin could be hailed as a brilliant marketer and Dana White a genious promoter, it doesnt seem to take much to convince people you are some kind of expert. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:16 AM
Thekingslayer

Hendricks made weight on the 2nd attempt. Why do you idiots keep saying he missed weight? If he didn't make weight on the 2nd attempt than you can say he missed weight but obviously he made it.

3/15/14 10:23 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

Can someone explain to me what eating earth grown nutrients has to do with weight loss. I'm confused. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:25 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thekingslayer -

Hendricks made weight on the 2nd attempt. Why do you idiots keep saying he missed weight? If he didn't make weight on the 2nd attempt than you can say he missed weight but obviously he made it.

Wasnt it third or was that kelvin?

Also full on broffessor. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:35 AM
Bobby Lupo

Simen - I have no idea about Dolce, but in a community where Lloyd Irvin could be hailed as a brilliant marketer and Dana White a genious promoter, it doesnt seem to take much to convince people you are some kind of expert. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy Monkey, Club Bells, Green Powder, Magnets....MMA people love a good gimmick

3/15/14 10:35 AM
Bobby Lupo

ISawSilva'sBONEr - Can someone explain to me what eating earth grown nutrients has to do with weight loss. I'm confused. Phone Post 3.0

It has to be combined with Nutella, like the Gracie Diet

3/15/14 10:37 AM
Pleepleus
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should have stuck with Joe Weider's Opti-Fuel II or "Cybergenics" Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:48 AM
Simen
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
Simen - I have no idea about Dolce, but in a community where Lloyd Irvin could be hailed as a brilliant marketer and Dana White a genious promoter, it doesnt seem to take much to convince people you are some kind of expert. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy Monkey, Club Bells, Green Powder, Magnets....MMA people love a good gimmick

Lol...you forgot training mask! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.