UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dolce.... wow

3/15/14 4:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeviLDog10
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on guys... ONE fighter missed weight during the first attempt and makes weight on the second try...

This makes Mike Dolce a "fraud"?? Some of you guys are unbelievable. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 5:50 AM
shatefak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. He did make weight so I dont see what the issue is. Dolce has proven himself numerous times to be a great asset for fighters. The fact that people hure him for several fights in a row is proof enough for me. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 5:57 AM
brahmabull81
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/14 5:58 AM
And even IF anyone disagrees with the first two posters in this thread... a few of the guys seemed to be a pound or a pound and a half over at the weigh ins. Dana mentioned that it was a hotel scale or something and that Hendricks isnt at fault anyways.

This has happened a few times that I can remember, so I dont think Hendricks/Dolce should be getting shit on too much for it.

The only legit gripe is how worrying Hendricks's shaking was, which indicates that either way, he had a horrible cut compared to usual.
3/15/14 7:00 AM
Stipe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeviLDog10 - Come on guys... ONE fighter missed weight during the first attempt and makes weight on the second try...

This makes Mike Dolce a "fraud"?? Some of you guys are unbelievable. Phone Post 3.0

They're just not thinking much. Look around you, seeing people who talk without thinking much is not that unbelievable
3/15/14 7:09 AM
Synado
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shatefak - Agreed. He did make weight so I dont see what the issue is. Dolce has proven himself numerous times to be a great asset for fighters. The fact that people hure him for several fights in a row is proof enough for me. Phone Post 3.0

3/15/14 7:23 AM
random_muppett
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a other thread with everyone slating him as a 'broscientist'.

Probably while sitting in their moms basements eating donuts and weighing 300lbs. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 7:40 AM
ShanTheMan
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can they not use the same kind of scale every time? Stop using the rite aid 9.99 special you cheap mofos
3/15/14 7:47 AM
sockeye
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's crazy, Dolce has been so successful in his career but as soon as there's a failure the miserable cunts are ready to thrash him and dismiss all his work Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 8:08 AM
brahmabull81
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Can they not use the same kind of scale every time? Stop using the rite aid 9.99 special you cheap mofos

Yeah its pretty obnoxious. Theres been a handful of times now where a commision almost fucked up a card by using some piece of shit weight scale for weigh ins. That shit has to stop. It fucks up a fighters pre-fight game imo. They sit there and assume their on weight because the scale backstage has them on weight, yet come in overweight on the jerry-rigged scale they sometimes use for the weigh ins.
3/15/14 8:21 AM
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is obviously Dolce
3/15/14 9:11 AM
SpicyTaco20

ShanTheMan - Can they not use the same kind of scale every time? Stop using the rite aid 9.99 special you cheap mofos
It was a good scale but it wasn't checked by the commission Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:33 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett - There's a other thread with everyone slating him as a 'broscientist'.

Probably while sitting in their moms basements eating donuts and weighing 300lbs. Phone Post 3.0
Mom?

You're Scottish, wtf? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:34 AM
Tilla

MMA Lives Here - 
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - OP is obviously Dolce
Yup just another example of how big a fraud this guy really is Phone Post 3.0

You seem to be all over him in the threads about him...

Why the hate?
3/15/14 10:25 AM
TokenlovesMMA
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did guys forget that Thiago Alves weighed in at 172 once with Dolce only to weigh in at 171 2 hours later. Its not a big deal Dolce hasnt failed anyone yet
3/15/14 10:28 AM
RyannVonDoom

Tilla -
MMA Lives Here - 

Why the hate?
There's no cure for being a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:30 AM
ShatsBassoon
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny looked like the living dead, guant and pale. 

Dolce walks a thin line i'm sure he doesn't want a death on his conscience.   

3/15/14 10:35 AM
Don_Dada
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Dolce is great at what he does. Didn't like that he bailed on Luke Barnatt on fight week though. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:41 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

I'm curious as to what makes him a genius. Weight loss is so simple. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:46 AM
Hel13torm
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - I think Dolce is great at what he does. Didn't like that he bailed on Luke Barnatt on fight week though. Phone Post 3.0
Wait what happened? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:57 AM
DTW's Power Bottom
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
Tilla -
MMA Lives Here - 

Why the hate?
There's no cure for being a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, you should do respectable things like make a suicide thread your own personal detective debate and not even offer condolences til your dozenth post. Classy shit like that

3/15/14 11:15 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ISawSilva'sBONEr - I'm curious as to what makes him a genius. Weight loss is so simple. Phone Post 3.0
But bro, there's a secret way to lose weight and do it my way

Fuck science Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 11:25 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brahmabull81 - And even IF anyone disagrees with the first two posters in this thread... a few of the guys seemed to be a pound or a pound and a half over at the weigh ins. Dana mentioned that it was a hotel scale or something and that Hendricks isnt at fault anyways.

This has happened a few times that I can remember, so I dont think Hendricks/Dolce should be getting shit on too much for it.

The only legit gripe is how worrying Hendricks's shaking was, which indicates that either way, he had a horrible cut compared to usual.
Not a Dolce issue, but the fact that up to the very last minute it's that's close and the guys look like they are about to die tells me that the original design and intent of having weight classes has probably been list/diluted/corrupted slightly almost to the point of abomination.

Rumble was the most glaring symbol of that Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 11:57 AM
DTW's Power Bottom
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blaming the hotel for not making weight? Who does he think he is, Paul Daley?

3/15/14 1:48 PM
RyannVonDoom

DTW's Power Bottom -

Blaming the hotel for not making weight? Who does he think he is, Paul Daley?

Dude, when the sauna goes down, the fuck are you supposed to do? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 1:49 PM
RyannVonDoom

Rabid Bunyip -
brahmabull81 - And even IF anyone disagrees with the first two posters in this thread... a few of the guys seemed to be a pound or a pound and a half over at the weigh ins. Dana mentioned that it was a hotel scale or something and that Hendricks isnt at fault anyways.

Not a Dolce issue, but the fact that up to the very last minute it's that's close and the guys look like they are about to die tells me that the original design and intent of having weight classes has probably been list/diluted/corrupted slightly almost to the point of abomination.

Rumble was the most glaring symbol of that Phone Post 3.0
This also. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.