UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on Xbox One help!

3/15/14 8:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't find the UFC anywhere on my xbox. Is this ppv not available? Can I not watch live events one the One? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 8:17 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think the new xbox has the app yet. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 8:51 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, time to crack open the old 360 again. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 8:58 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
UGCTT_Zacharinho - I can't find the UFC anywhere on my xbox. Is this ppv not available? Can I not watch live events one the One? Phone Post 3.0

Hey Zazharinho,

The UFC app for the Xbox One is on our backlog of apps being ported to the new platform. For now the app is only available on the Xbox 360. Thanks!

3/15/14 9:04 PM
Evadmils
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
UGCTT_Zacharinho - I can't find the UFC anywhere on my xbox. Is this ppv not available? Can I not watch live events one the One? Phone Post 3.0

Hey Zazharinho,

The UFC app for the Xbox One is on our backlog of apps being ported to the new platform. For now the app is only available on the Xbox 360. Thanks!

That is fuckin absurd. Actually alienating customers with discretionary income. Do you guys hate money or something? On your "backlog"? It should be on your fuckin "absolute front" log.

Props for the reply tho, shows you guys care little bit at least. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:11 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should send microsoft an angry letter. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:16 PM
BRMF
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure an angry response to a guy who has little to nothing to do with the decision will speed the process along. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:25 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRMF - I'm sure an angry response to a guy who has little to nothing to do with the decision will speed the process along. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:34 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Edited: 03/15/14 9:36 PM
Xbox, Community Manager
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

That is fuckin absurd. Actually alienating customers with discretionary income. Do you guys hate money or something? On your "backlog"? It should be on your fuckin "absolute front" log.

Props for the reply tho, shows you guys care little bit at least. Phone Post 3.0

Hey Evadmils,

As a martial artist and long-time fan, I have personally been pushing to get this done for a couple of years now. The reality is our small studio is also responsible for bringing apps like ESPN, NFL, Gears of War, and several other major products to the Xbox One, and the UFC app for Xbox 360 took a very large team over a year to develop. (Mostly as it was a new technology, and nobody was streaming HD video at 60fps on the console at the time)

While the UFC app has been internally discussed, we do not want to release an inferior experience. This is the Assistant Producer for UFC on Xbox LIVE btw, not our usual community manager, and yes....I read every comment on here, and have had my own UG account since way before I started working for Microsoft.

Thanks!

3/15/14 9:38 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Fight Pass something that will be available on the UFC app soon?

3/15/14 9:41 PM
tonywsimpson
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to dust off the 360 ! Anyone else watching on xbox? The audio sounds like Satan od'd on some zanax Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:43 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
NorthernIrishZombie - 

Is Fight Pass something that will be available on the UFC app soon?

This announcement came as a surprise to us, but is something we are evaluating internally. It will not be something that happens overnight, as there is a LOT of work involved with delivering this content.

3/15/14 9:44 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
tonywsimpson - Had to dust off the 360 ! Anyone else watching on xbox? The audio sounds like Satan od'd on some zanax Phone Post 3.0

This is currently happening at source. We have alerted the UFC and they are aware of the issue. It is expected to be fixed before the PPV starts.

3/15/14 9:45 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
UFConXboxLIVE - 
tonywsimpson - Had to dust off the 360 ! Anyone else watching on xbox? The audio sounds like Satan od'd on some zanax Phone Post 3.0

This is currently happening at source. We have alerted the UFC and they are aware of the issue. It is expected to be fixed before the PPV starts.

UPDATE* We are being told the audio issue has now been resolved.

3/15/14 9:50 PM
tonywsimpson
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
UFConXboxLIVE - 

That's what I call timely customer service. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:56 PM
StocktonStickerSlap

UFConXboxLIVE -
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

Hey Evadmils,

As a martial artist and long-time fan, I have personally been pushing to get this done for a couple of years now. The reality is our small studio is also responsible for bringing apps like ESPN, NFL, Gears of War, and several other major products to the Xbox One, and the UFC app for Xbox 360 took a very large team over a year to develop. (Mostly as it was a new technology, and nobody was streaming HD video at 60fps on the console at the time)

While the UFC app has been internally discussed, we do not want to release an inferior experience. This is the Assistant Producer for UFC on Xbox LIVE btw, not our usual community manager, and yes....I read every comment on here, and have had my own UG account since way before I started working for Microsoft.

Thanks!

Since when is gears of war an app? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:59 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
StocktonStickerSlap - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

Hey Evadmils,

Thanks!

A game is just another form of application :-P

3/15/14 10:04 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Wish we could get this kind of response when we ask about UFC app on AppleTV !

Voting up UFConXBOX! Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:10 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Morgz - Wow. Wish we could get this kind of response when we ask about UFC app on AppleTV !

Voting up UFConXBOX! Phone Post 3.0

VTFU!

3/15/14 10:12 PM
Michael Chase

tonywsimpson -
UFConXboxLIVE -
UFConXboxLIVE - 

That's what I call timely customer service. Phone Post 3.0
Time Warner Cable take fucking notice. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:35 PM
daddy N0
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
StocktonStickerSlap - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

Hey Evadmils,

Thanks!

Gears of War? Did you just let some info slip out? Anyways you guys are the best!! Voted up!!! Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:37 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
daddy N0 - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
StocktonStickerSlap - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

Hey Evadmils,

Thanks!

Gears of War? Did you just let some info slip out? Anyways you guys are the best!! Voted up!!! Phone Post 3.0

Nope! It was announced back in Jauary :-P

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/microsoft-to-develop-gears-of-war-at-vancouver-studio-1.2512645

3/15/14 10:50 PM
StocktonStickerSlap

UFConXboxLIVE -
StocktonStickerSlap - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

Hey Evadmils,

Thanks!

Just with the apps you listed seemed rather out of place but I suppose it can be considered an "application". Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 10:58 PM
daddy N0
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StocktonStickerSlap -
UFConXboxLIVE -
StocktonStickerSlap - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
Evadmils - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Hey Zazharinho,

Hey Evadmils,

Thanks!

Just with the apps you listed seemed rather out of place but I suppose it can be considered an "application". Phone Post 3.0
I think there porting all top Xbox360 games over for digital downloads to Xbox one, but he can't tell us yet ,) or they haven't told him or her, because they know how much he likes to talk with the consumers :) Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 11:00 PM
DaSiccness

When is the UFC app coming to ps4? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.