UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on Xbox One help!

3/15/14 11:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Believe in the Power of One
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernIrishZombie - 

Is Fight Pass something that will be available on the UFC app soon?

I think he said earlier that they didn't want to release an inferior product.
3/15/14 11:24 PM
daddy N0
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC on Xbox Live with my 360 playing through my Xbox One with the Underground snapped to the side= a great experience!! Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 11:33 PM
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager
daddy N0 - UFC on Xbox Live with my 360 playing through my Xbox One with the Underground snapped to the side= a great experience!! Phone Post 3.0

That actually sounds pretty sweet.

3/16/14 1:38 AM
daddy N0
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
daddy N0 - UFC on Xbox Live with my 360 playing through my Xbox One with the Underground snapped to the side= a great experience!! Phone Post 3.0

That actually sounds pretty sweet.

Yes it is, I was still was using my phone to post but using my voice to check the UG while the fight where happening really adds to the experience. If the fight pass is added pulling up fight history's will be cool. So yeah this Xbox one is nice piece of equipment, i hope you guys keep up the good work. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:05 AM
JamesPowell

UFConXboxLIVE -
UGCTT_Zacharinho - I can't find the UFC anywhere on my xbox. Is this ppv not available? Can I not watch live events one the One? Phone Post 3.0

Hey Zazharinho,

The UFC app for the Xbox One is on our backlog of apps being ported to the new platform. For now the app is only available on the Xbox 360. Thanks!

Beautiful Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.