UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What a great WW title fight

3/16/14 12:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gage949
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was rooting for Robbie and thought he won 1, 3 and 4 but in won't let that get in the way of that being a great fight!

I loved watching GSP fight and the way he dominates with his game plans, but it was very refreshing seeing to guys willing to stand in front if each other and trade bombs for that title

Anyone else excited for future title fights in this division??? Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:02 AM
pheonix5
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell of a fight tonight. Props to both guy's.
3/16/14 1:28 AM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally a positive fucking thread! I agree, what a battle! A great night of fights all up.

Voted up.

And fuck all the whining cunts bitching around here. Mma fans have got to be the most fickle sports fans in history. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:31 AM
Carogan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gage949 - I was rooting for Robbie and thought he won 1, 3 and 4 but in won't let that get in the way of that being a great fight!

I loved watching GSP fight and the way he dominates with his game plans, but it was very refreshing seeing to guys willing to stand in front if each other and trade bombs for that title

Anyone else excited for future title fights in this division??? Phone Post 3.0

You didn't think that the GSP/Hendricks fight was a war????
3/16/14 1:33 AM
XxLiveBaitxX
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed, a great back and forth battle.
3/16/14 1:38 AM
WuDaddy
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight not many title fights where they'll both go out and bang bro. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:44 AM
Richieboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight. I thought Lawler won but I wouldn't say it was a robbery. Would've liked to see Lawler get that belt. Takedowns count for waaaay too much imo.
3/16/14 2:29 AM
allforroy
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight period. I won I know that much! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.