UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Robbie's next fight?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/16/14 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Captain_Underpants
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since this was a close fight, ala GSP/Hendricks, and Hendricks got right back into a title fight, would one win get Robbie back into a title shot? I think Robbie vs Diaz should be made now and winner gets title shot. Lombard or Woodley should get the next shot and Rory should fight the one who doesn't get the shot? Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:42 AM
Captain_Underpants

Rouseys mole - Your mom Phone Post 3.0
Your so cool Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:42 AM
Captain_Underpants

*You're Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:43 AM
Bruham
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't surprise me if they do him against Diaz again. Both are now coming off a loss, could insert either right back into the title picture. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:54 AM
MasterofMartialArts
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruham - Wouldn't surprise me if they do him against Diaz again. Both are now coming off a loss, could insert either right back into the title picture. Phone Post 3.0
Why would they do Diaz? He hasn't won a fight in two years, Lawler just came off the biggest run of his career and a lost title shot. Diaz isn't even on his radar right now, he should be fighting somebody in the top 5.

All this Diaz talk is making me sick. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:06 AM
Bruham
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts -
Bruham - Wouldn't surprise me if they do him against Diaz again. Both are now coming off a loss, could insert either right back into the title picture. Phone Post 3.0
Why would they do Diaz? He hasn't won a fight in two years, Lawler just came off the biggest run of his career and a lost title shot. Diaz isn't even on his radar right now, he should be fighting somebody in the top 5.

Why? To sell pay per views. It's a business first, being a "fair" sport is probably a couple notches down on the priority list Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:21 AM
Mayhem13
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks v Woodley

Lombard v Lawler

3/16/14 2:23 AM
Captain_Underpants

Mayhem13 -

Hendricks v Woodley

Lombard v Lawler

I like this better. I'm one of the guys who think Diaz should have to win at least two in order to get a shot, not sure why I said him vs Robbie for a title shot lol long night I guess. I say Nick vs Rory Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:29 AM
mynameisMud
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Brown! Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:44 AM
Mayhem13
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mynameisMud - Matt Brown! Phone Post 3.0
As an Ohioan I support this.

Also VTFU for the screen name. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:51 AM
TFK_SickEye
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 

Then why do you constantly talk about him you dumb momo?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.