UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Last Takedown

3/16/14 1:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grindnpound
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can not blame Johnny for the last takedown nor can I blame him for being too tired to advance his position once he got there

What pisses me off is that the ref didn't stand it up and we were robbed of a great all out finish to an amazing title fight

I was extremely disappointed that the last 90 seconds were spent the way they were

But hats off to both fighters going all out and leaving everything on the line

Hopefully Robbie gets back to a title fight soon Phone Post
3/16/14 1:49 AM
I Wild Each It
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was what, 78 seconds left when he hit that takedown? That's not a lot of time to allow a position to play out and determine a stand up. The fight was great, regardless of the how the end played out.
3/16/14 1:55 AM
grindnpound
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - There was what, 78 seconds left when he hit that takedown? That's not a lot of time to allow a position to play out and determine a stand up. The fight was great, regardless of the how the end played out.
In a fight 78 seconds is a lifetime, if you have never competed the last minute or so slows down in a way that unexplainable

Even more so when it has been a fight or match that you have exhausted yourself

I would think the feeling is similar for a ref Phone Post
3/16/14 2:40 AM
Mike_in_CA
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When in doubt.... Wrestle fuck the shit out of him. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 3:05 AM
donkypunch55
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was smart.
After a fight like that who am I to judge?

After Hendricks gutted out that last rnd like he did I don't care what he did at the end.

He could have literally rode a mountain bike around the cage in a clown suit and it wouldn't have affected my opinion of his performance.
That was unreal, superhuman, champion caliber balls, heart and chin.

Shit, even Pride scoring he wins that. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.