UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the fighter who fought Lawler tonight...

3/16/14 1:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Carogan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...was named Georges St. Pierre, would he be getting his balls stomped on because he didn't finish Lawler off and lay-n-prayed him in the last 90 seconds?
3/16/14 1:49 AM
Captain_Underpants

Yup Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:50 AM
Captain_Underpants

To be clear, not by me. I didn't mind GSPs fights, or his style. But the UG hates decision Champions, but also champions who finish fights, like Jon Jones and Ronda. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 1:53 AM
Carogan

If the fighter who fought Lawler tonight was named Georges St. Pierre, would he be getting his balls stomped on because he was "gifted" a decision despite the fact that Robbie's face showed very little damage compared to his opponent?
3/16/14 2:02 AM
Carogan

Captain_Underpants - To be clear, not by me. I didn't mind GSPs fights, or his style. But the UG hates decision Champions, but also champions who finish fights, like Jon Jones and Ronda. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Phone Post 3.0

So the UG hates Johny Hendricks now too? Because it appears that his last two title fights went to a decision.

He is 0-2 when it comes to finishing title fights...that's a 0% finishing ratio. (note that GSP has four title fights that he's gotten a finish in)
3/16/14 2:05 AM
White347LX

GSP would have done it for 3 rounds. Hendricks did it at the very end because he was too tired to finish bob standing and Bob was too tired to stop the takedown.
3/16/14 2:07 AM
Carogan

White347LX - GSP would have done it for 3 rounds. Hendricks did it at the very end because he was too tired to finish bob standing and Bob was too tired to stop the takedown.

Name one fight where GSP lay-n-prayed for 3 rounds?!?!

(hell...name one fight where he lay-n-prayed for 1 round)
3/16/14 2:54 AM
Carogan

Edited: 03/16/14 2:55 AM
If the fighter who fought Lawler tonight was named Georges St. Pierre, would everybody on the UG be calling Lawler the real champion and screaming "robbery" because he won rounds 3 and 4 by a decent margin and the other rounds (particularly 1 and 5) were very close and could have gone either way?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.