UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard fight = Overeem vs Mir

3/16/14 1:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shawarma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching that fight reminded me of the Overeem vs Mir fight.

I think there is some harsh criticism against Lombard. I think when a fighter is clearly winning it is up to the opponent to take some risks and open up the fight a little.

I think Lombard did a great professional job, neutralising an opponent with one of the best records of any Mixed Martial artist, and also hurt him in the process. He should've got a post-fight interview and should be in the mix.

Maybe give him Lawler next?
3/16/14 2:02 AM
Sofa King Cool
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard/Lawler sounds fun. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:03 AM
newjack900
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I said the exact same thing while watching. Seemed like a perfect matchup to dominate, and after dominating the 1st rd each coasted the rest of the way instead of putting the pressure on their opponent. Sucks to see that but unfortunately for the fans it seems like more and more UFC fights are looking like this.
3/16/14 2:05 AM
BrattMamley
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked damn impressive to me. Just concerned about that gas tank Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:06 AM
iGnarly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Lombard/Lawler sounds fun. Phone Post 3.0

then go to ATT and watch them spar

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.