UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jury

3/16/14 2:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
darthballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Needs to take a lesson from the main eventers on how not to be a total dick. He has alot to learn. Dont mean to sound cocky lol.
3/16/14 2:22 AM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/16/14 2:23 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Lol what Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:25 AM
TheEssence
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - Lol what Phone Post 3.0
I think he's talking about his post fight speech where he apparently said that he doesn't mean to sound cocky, but it was an easy fight.

I was grabbing food so I didn't hear it Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:29 AM
darthballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes TheEssence you are correct. When you dominate someone you normally dont have a swollen eye. It came off really bad for him. I was rooting for him too.
3/16/14 2:34 AM
TheEssence
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darthballs - Yes TheEssence you are correct. When you dominate someone you normally dont have a swollen eye. It came off really bad for him. I was rooting for him too.
I agree.

It's a really stupid thing to say. It's not like he knocked him out in 5 seconds or something Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:45 AM
KFP49
762 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh.

Maybe not the best thing to say after a fight, but I don't think it was that big of a deal. I'll cut him some slack, it was the biggest win of his career and he expected a crazy war. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:51 AM
shaqitup
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the Kids got skill, but i think there are guys that have more talent who will do more in LW.

Also it's hard not to look like a douche in that shirt.
3/16/14 2:52 AM
KFP49
762 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

role model -
KFP49 - Meh.

Maybe not the best thing to say after a fight, but I don't think it was that big of a deal. I'll cut him some slack, it was the biggest win of his career and he expected a crazy war. Phone Post 3.0
Hw could have given the fans a crazy war but he gave us a point fight instead. And then had the nerve to insult a veteran of the sport and act like he put on some great performance that the fans must have loved. It was just so douchey on so many levels: the fight itself- point fighting and playing it way safe, insulting a veteran who had congratulated you after the fight, pretending like it was a great performance when it wasnt. Etc etc etc.

The jurys out. The kid is the definition of a douche, good fighter or not. Phone Post 3.0
I don't completely disagree with you, but I'm willing to cut him a little slack. I'm sure someone will talk to him about it.

Maybe I'm just too forgiving though. If I see other instances of him being a douche, than I guess you're right. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 2:57 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Lol calm down. He expected the Diego that fought Gilbert. That man never showed up and outclassed him. Diego was rude leading up to it so Idk. I'm not going to kill him for it Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 3:18 AM
Sensei Milla 209TT
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he just didn't correctly word what he meant to say. Everyone knows when they fight Diego, it's going to be a huge task. Imagine the war he played out in his head over and over again leading up to the fight, then he wins fairly easily.

Diego usually comes out fast, but tonight he didn't at all. He never came with that pace that he's known for. All jury had to do was move in the pocket and land since Diego doesn't have great striking and wasn't working for the takedowns really. Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 5:09 AM
The Yeti
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sensei Milla 209TT - I think he just didn't correctly word what he meant to say. Everyone knows when they fight Diego, it's going to be a huge task. Imagine the war he played out in his head over and over again leading up to the fight, then he wins fairly easily.

Diego usually comes out fast, but tonight he didn't at all. He never came with that pace that he's known for. All jury had to do was move in the pocket and land since Diego doesn't have great striking and wasn't working for the takedowns really. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 5:26 AM
JBax1991
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

role model - Dude sounded like a huge douche.

Its one thing to say something like that after an amazing victory... but his fight was pretty unimpressive and he was blatantly point fighting and taking the safe way to a victory. Boring fighter plus douche bag... not a good mix. Phone Post 3.0
How was his performance unimpressive at all? Miles put a beating on him. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.