UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> this is a fuggingconspiracy

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/16/14 4:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sherwoodblack
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

been a lot of nick diaz press lately showing him heckling johhny and shit during the weigh ins. condit gets hurt some people probably think nick diaz is a better contender than tyron(idk if he is honestly) so now theyre just gonna be like lol Lombard v tyron nick diaz for title and only on paper view
3/16/14 5:00 AM
bigtreechris
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wild each it too. Phone Post
3/16/14 5:09 AM
madmav
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*cues up devo's whip it song*

3/16/14 5:10 AM
3 Sided Square
803 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More like sherm-woodblack Phone Post
3/16/14 5:17 AM
Frank the tank
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think Tyron deserves a Title shot 2 wins in a row and I think Tyron vs Lombard is the fight to make for number 1 contender. I thought that Diaz was gana get the shot if Lawler won as that rematch for the title has a great story and Nick is the fight to make if you wana make money. I think Nick should take a tune up fight but I would LOVE to see Hendrix play the jab game against Diaz.
3/16/14 5:19 AM
queef latina
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz vs. Hendricks... I wild each it... Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 5:22 AM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/16/14 5:21 AM
Fuck it, let Woodley fight for the title and rematch Diaz and Lawler anyway!

Make it a 5 round main event too. Fucking epic fight waiting to happen.
3/16/14 5:33 AM
Theflesh22
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOO72 - Fuck it, let Woodley fight for the title and rematch Diaz and Lawler anyway!

Make it a 5 round main event too. Fucking epic fight waiting to happen.
. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.