UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Signs of God's Existence

3/21/14 1:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Justafriend
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BhPf90ruoY

probably on of the best documentaries on this topic, a good starting point for the laymen.
Over 2hours.

Peace
3/21/14 1:41 AM
KFP49
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious about what's in this video, so IN for later. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 1:43 AM
theoutsiders
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 1:51 AM
CAT DAMMIT
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 1:59 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

Should I post some of the millions refuting god? Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 2:05 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No cliff notes on a 2 hours video? go fuck yourself lol
3/21/14 2:11 AM
Bread cutter
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
3/21/14 2:17 AM
MyGodThisMMA
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two hours of horseshit? No thanks. Cliffs please. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 2:45 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

role model - The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have thus far harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and our frightful position within, that we shall either go mad from the revelation- or flee from the deadly light into the safety of a new dark age. Phone Post 3.0

all hail cthulu
3/21/14 2:45 AM
okiebug
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyGodThisMMA - Two hours of horseshit? No thanks. Cliffs please. Phone Post 3.0

It still boils down to philosophy. Random or personal agent. It's very smart stuff from a philosophical standpoint. Basically can physical law be an agent of cause or simply a predictive measurement?
3/21/14 3:02 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

role model - The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have thus far harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and our frightful position within, that we shall either go mad from the revelation- or flee from the deadly light into the safety of a new dark age. Phone Post 3.0
Beautifully put Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 3:07 AM
Inspector Lunge
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whooty

3/21/14 3:15 AM
Frog-Jitsu
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed it very much.
3/21/14 3:15 AM
NeoSpartan

i could watch that gif forever
3/21/14 3:17 AM
okiebug
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK...second half degenerates fast into some pretty crappy science.
3/21/14 3:21 AM
Frog-Jitsu
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no doubt in my mind there was a creator. I, however, am not sure if we know who the creator actually is. How do we know it was Jesus, or Allah, or [insert your deity here]. We're so small. When I look into the night sky I realize we're so, so, so small.

How do we, being so small, know what the actual truth is? How do we even know the creator even cares about us to begin with? Are we vain enough to believe that such a small thing knows the absolute truth?

There has to be a creator though. An intelligent design. This documentary (while I'm only half way through) does a good job explaining that.
3/21/14 3:23 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

NeoSpartan - i could watch that gif forever
xnxx.com/alexistexas Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 6:47 AM
Goodo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do we think that we as humans have the ability to comprehend a concept like creation? I excepted a long time ago that I won't and don't need to know such things. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 6:54 AM
Ply

ISawSilva'sBONEr -
role model - The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have thus far harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and our frightful position within, that we shall either go mad from the revelation- or flee from the deadly light into the safety of a new dark age. Phone Post 3.0
Sib Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 7:07 AM
KlinAtizer
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later.. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 7:12 AM
ChipW
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 7:12 AM
Illidan

Después... Phone Post
3/21/14 7:59 AM
Daredevil73
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ISawSilva'sBONEr - 

I've just been driven mad by bizarre architecture made with non-Euclidian geometry.
3/21/14 8:07 AM
atma
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 9:10 AM
WhiskeyWithered
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Curiosity will probably get to me. So in Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.