UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones take on Hendo being a Contender

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/23/14 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kjonesbeatdown
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"oh god give me a break"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/23/5541106/jon-jones-on-dan-henderson-being-a-contender-oh-god-give-me-a-break Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:23 PM
TexDeuce
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:25 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. He may have TKOd Shogun but he did not look like a contender tonight. He looked like a guy in his mid 40s fighting. Which isn't saying much Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:26 PM
brahmabull81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes feeding twitter trolls and hes allowed to feel that way.
3/23/14 11:27 PM
comeonman1
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones being a tool as usual. People wonder why he gets so much hate, this is why. Henderson is loved by almost every MMA fan and Jones can't help himself with that diss that will of course rub people the wrong way.

3/23/14 11:27 PM
Michael Washam
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not a contender Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:28 PM
TexDeuce
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see an H-Bomb land on his chin. It would be the only chance Dan would have though. Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:35 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/23/14 11:44 PM

Let's talk about this post....

First, it was a tweet from a fan saying 'Dan is coming for you' not a question from a reporter asking Jones if Dan was a contender.

Jon's reply to the fan was 'oh give me a break'. 

You don't know what the fuck he meant by that, besides telling some twitter fool to find something better to do than stalk his account with wins from a guy absolutely nowhere in the title picture.

Don't let facts get in the way of Jones hate though. For what it's worth Jones should've said much more.

3/23/14 11:36 PM
comeonman1
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree he is not a conteneder but no need for Jones sending that douche tweet out, he does crap like this all the time and wonder's why he has so many haters. Not classy at all especially towards a legend like Henderson.

3/23/14 11:37 PM
RoysBellyRollzz
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

comeonman1 - 

I agree he is not a conteneder but no need for Jones sending that douche tweet out, he does crap like this all the time and wonder's why he has so many haters. Not classy at all especially towards a legend like Henderson.

^ Basically this
3/23/14 11:39 PM
Don Brodka
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones said something dickish. I'm shocked.  Dude is a prick, and he will never be loved.

3/23/14 11:39 PM
ABE FROMAN

comeonman1 - 

What fucking douch tweet? You mean the one answering some asshole with 'he's coming for you'????

Puh-lease.

3/23/14 11:40 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 03/23/14 11:40 PM

Twitter douche: 'He's coming for you'

Jones: 'Oh give me a break'

UG: 'WE'RE OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!!'

3/23/14 11:41 PM
comeonman1

ABE FROMAN - 
comeonman1 - 

What fucking douch tweet? You mean the one answering some asshole with 'he's coming for you'????

Puh-lease.

He's a douche of a person and does things like this on a daily basis. I respect his skills and think he is a great fighter but doesn't mean I have to like him as a person.

3/23/14 11:41 PM
Thingading
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why in the world would Jones respond to some random person's tweet, especially a lame one? Jesus, will this guy EVER grow up??
3/23/14 11:42 PM
comeonman1

Thingading - Why in the world would Jones respond to some random person's tweet, especially a lame one? Jesus, will this guy EVER grow up??

He will never grow up, He's Jon fucking Jones!!

3/23/14 11:43 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 03/23/14 11:43 PM
comeonman1 - 
ABE FROMAN - 
comeonman1 - 

Puh-lease.

He's a douche of a person and does things like this on a daily basis. I respect his skills and think he is a great fighter but doesn't mean I have to like him as a person.

Things like WHAT???? Reply to douchbags with 'give me a break'? 

How fucking far do you have to go to be offended about that? Did he say Dan sucked? No. Did he say Dan had no skill? No. He said 'give me a break'. 'Give me a break' means 'leave me alone' does it not?

3/23/14 11:43 PM
FETT_buchu8oolong
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

First, it was a tweet from a fan saying 'Dan is coming for you' not a question from a reporter asking Jones if Dan was a contender.

You don't know what the fuck he meant by that, besides some telling some twitter fool to find something better to do than stalk his account with wins from a guy absolutely nowhere in the title picture.

Don't let facts get in the way of Jones hate though. For what it's worth Jones should've said much more.

I came in sort of offended. But in that context, not so much now. Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:47 PM
Mihow
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

You don't know what the fuck he meant by that, besides telling some twitter fool to find something better to do than stalk his account with wins from a guy absolutely nowhere in the title picture.

Too rational!! Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:48 PM
ABE FROMAN

Great sensationalism from the OP.

Absolutely no part of this had anything to do with Dan being a contender, nor did Jon comment on Dan at all.

3/23/14 11:52 PM
KnowKontrol
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read it in context. Not a jones nut hugger but it is unwarranted hate. Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:55 PM
hollywoodfriend

He used the Lord's name in vain Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:55 PM
Eskoe1
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now im just hoping hendo puts a few wins together and ko's jon jones Phone Post 3.0
3/23/14 11:58 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 03/23/14 11:59 PM

This is how far people will go to hate on Jones, they even lied about the tweet: his tweet didn't say 'oh god give me a break'

The link to Bloody Elbow.....

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/23/5541106/jon-jones-on-dan-henderson-being-a-contender-oh-god-give-me-a-break

3/23/14 11:59 PM
ABE FROMAN

2/10

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.