UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Brazilian Crowd is BRUTAL

3/23/14 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanaWhitesHumulity
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine youve finally made it to the Ufc, fighting on the big stage.

You're doing well and start gaining the upper hand on your opponent. All of a sudden you take a huge right hand and youre rocked, dazed and disoriented. You can hardly maintain composure and in your ears is the roar of thousands of Brazilian s chanting "you're gonna die" "you're gonna die"

That's gotta be absolutely soul crushing.
3/23/14 11:42 PM
brahmabull81
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah it certainly has an effect. A lot of guys seem to actually fight dejectedly because of it and some guys actually seem to feed off of it (Pyle/Dolloway) like Cartman eating delicious tears.
3/24/14 12:14 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the crowd is an overlooked factor in a fight. A hot crowd is an intangible that can change the flow of a fight.

No matter how hard you train there is no way to replicate the electricity of a large crowd.
3/24/14 12:15 AM
haya1340
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shitty crowd no respect Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 12:20 AM
Blipty_Blurred
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are worse than Jersey crowds. Booing every second an american has one of their boys on the cage or ground. Screaming "die, die, die!!
Disrespectful fucks. Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 12:23 AM
BiggRiggwreckedRVD

dey no hespect no ting

3/24/14 12:24 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

I imagine that fighting in Brazil is the closest thing to fighting in the ancient Roman Colosseum.

All you need are some lions.
3/24/14 12:37 AM
NiteProwleR
1218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are they chanting that in English?
3/24/14 12:54 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

DanaWhitesHumulity - I imagine that fighting in Brazil is the closest thing to fighting in the ancient Roman Colosseum.

OK so after re-reading my post I got an idea for a a fight.

Vitor vs chael in Brazil.

They could do the TV adds like this.

Chael is dressed as a roman gladiator. He emerges from a cage and enters the roman Colosseum. The Brazilian crowd dressed as roman peasants boo loudly.

The camera cuts to another cage door opening slowly while Bruce buffer yells, " and his competitor! The beast from Brazil! The Old lion! Vitor belfort! Vitor emerges from the cage and gets up in chaels face and the crowd chants "you're gonna die" "you're gonna die" as the commercial fades out.

Its all yours Ufc.

3/24/14 12:56 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

NiteProwleR - Are they chanting that in English?

Just Portuguese I think.
3/24/14 1:10 AM
SD CARTEL
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/24/14 1:10 AM
America always get's shit for being proud nationalists...we can't hold a candle to Brazil in the sports sense of that.
3/24/14 1:18 AM
elpadrino
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanaWhitesHumulity - 
DanaWhitesHumulity - I imagine that fighting in Brazil is the closest thing to fighting in the ancient Roman Colosseum.

Chael is dressed as a roman gladiator. He emerges from a cage and enters the roman Colosseum. The Brazilian crowd dressed as roman peasants boo loudly.

The camera cuts to another cage door opening slowly while Bruce buffer yells, " and his competitor! The beast from Brazil! The Old lion! Vitor belfort! Vitor emerges from the cage and gets up in chaels face and the crowd chants "you're gonna die" "you're gonna die" as the commercial fades out.

Its all yours Ufc.

I'm voting you up ....just cause!

3/24/14 1:20 AM
TexDeuce
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brazilian's are the most nationalistic bunch I have seen in MMA. That's cool though, nothing wrong with cheering on your countrymen. Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 1:24 AM
QBBX51

DanaWhitesHumulity - 

Its all yours Ufc.

instead we'll get a bland poster some fuckhead made during his lunch hour.
3/24/14 1:37 AM
Phisher

TexDeuce - Brazilian's are the most nationalistic bunch I have seen in MMA. That's cool though, nothing wrong with cheering on your countrymen. Phone Post 3.0

I hope that I never hear any complaints about US crowds chanting "U - S - A" again.

The average Brazilian crowd is much worse than what you see from even the most ignorant, redneck US crowds.

3/24/14 1:56 AM
IronWill

FinestScotch - You must hespect Brazil

Brazil only must hespect Brazil no you
Exaaactly Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 1:59 AM
44 Magnum
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Hespect Brazil, loose u teeth, no??
3/24/14 2:01 AM
TexDeuce
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -
TexDeuce - Brazilian's are the most nationalistic bunch I have seen in MMA. That's cool though, nothing wrong with cheering on your countrymen. Phone Post 3.0

It would be one thing if they weren't cheering for the opponent to die
Lol. It's Brazil....... Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 2:16 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

The Brazilian chants remind me of the Nazi rallys during ww2 in they're ferocity.
3/24/14 2:30 AM
MSP

I loved that weidman ko'd silva just seconds after the 'brazilian fans' started those chants. LOVED IT!
3/24/14 3:16 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

DanaWhitesHumulity - The Brazilian chants remind me of the Nazi rallys during ww2 in they're ferocity.

Is it a coincidence that aot of Germany's war criminals fled to Brazil? Could we be looking at 4th Reich?
3/24/14 3:40 AM
Leigh
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SD CARTEL - America always get's shit for being proud nationalists...we can't hold a candle to Brazil in the sports sense of that.
Americans are very competitive but I will give you this, you're the absolutely most respectful nation regarding opposition. If you win, you celebrate winning, not the opponents loss. If you lose, you are respectful to the winners. Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 7:34 AM
kingjames100
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's awesome when they get silenced.
3/24/14 8:02 AM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanaWhitesHumulity - Imagine youve finally made it to the Ufc, fighting on the big stage.

You're doing well and start gaining the upper hand on your opponent. All of a sudden you take a huge right hand and youre rocked, dazed and disoriented. You can hardly maintain composure and in your ears is the roar of thousands of Brazilian s chanting "you're gonna die" "you're gonna die"

That's gotta be absolutely soul crushing.
I notice they STFU pretty quick when it's not going their way however Phone Post 3.0
3/24/14 9:11 AM
zazen br

Give me a break. We clapped for every single gringo that won, and that fght happened on Brazils shittiest abd poorest region. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.