UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Arianny breaks off engagement, single, avaliable

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/25/14 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1820 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
Letibleu - 

If you are going to steal a sheep, which I in no way condone, this is the way to do it.

Go in as a team delta force style, need a good driver & points man, a runner, perhaps in this situation a Jamacian bob sledding type guy is best, but you use what you can, and he should have the eye for a good sheep, no sense all that effort & picking up the runt.

3/25/14 4:20 PM
6ULDV8
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cat had its feet covered, which is why it fell down.  

3/25/14 4:22 PM
superCalo
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow it seems like this guy is staring into my very soul, all those deep dark repressed secrets, this guy, he knows them all, bit disturbed now, might have to go have a lie down, reflect

3/25/14 4:23 PM
6ULDV8
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bing is better, but I still haven't found the gif I was thinking of.

3/25/14 4:23 PM
superCalo
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

I am trying to find a gif of a cat on a coffee table that falls down while a dude looks at the cat in the ridiculous socks, but can't find it.

Should I switch to Bing?

Use Bing ?

Use BIng ?

dont think cat would approve

they say its a dog eat dog world

well google ate bing long ago as far as I'm concerned, at least I know with google they are looking out for me, keeping a eye on me so I don't fall into trouble or strife, not sure could say the same thing about bing

3/25/14 4:27 PM
The Loge
1222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Desifighter - Lol the turban guys are sikhs and follow Sikhism whereas the sheikhs are muslim. Now I know why there were so many attacks on sikh people after those 9/11 attacks. Americans need a geography lesson lol. Phone Post 3.0
:) Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 4:28 PM
superCalo

4/1/14 8:53 AM
Frenchie
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.