UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Top 5 biggest tucks in UFC history

3/25/14 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres my list. Let me know what ya'll think.

1. Tito ducking chuck
2. Dana ducking fedor
3. Weidman ducking belfort
4. Ken shamrock ducking tank at the UU 96.
5. Wand ducking chael the first time

Luckily some of these fights happened eventually or are going to happen. Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 2:40 PM
KidPittsburgh
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBJ ducking Chael thus resulting in an entire event being cancelled.
3/25/14 2:43 PM
Big EP
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - JBJ ducking Chael thus resulting in an entire event being cancelled.

Mine too.

3/25/14 2:46 PM
Kepler
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - JBJ ducking Chael thus resulting in an entire event being cancelled.

More like UFC making a shitty card and shooting themselves in the foot realising they can't slander fighters into doing what they want.

I myself was a hater of Jon at the time but that made me respect him somewhat.
3/25/14 2:47 PM
teamquestnorth

KidPittsburgh - JBJ ducking Chael thus resulting in an entire event being cancelled.
Forgot about that one. Good call Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 2:50 PM
sherlock1988
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda ducking cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 2:54 PM
teamquestnorth

sherlock1988 - Ronda ducking cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
Damn another good one Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 2:58 PM
KidPittsburgh
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kepler - 

More like UFC making a shitty card and shooting themselves in the foot realising they can't slander fighters into doing what they want.

Never mind all the fighters who needed that paycheck--there, and then--that he just shit on because of whatever reason he wanted to cite. Wann talk respect, FF a few months later when Andy fights Bonnar at non-title catch weight.
3/25/14 2:58 PM
woodstainedglass
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Howard the Duck

2. The Mighty Ducks

3. Nip & Tuck

4. John Tuck

5. Friar Tuck

3/25/14 3:00 PM
Roberto Silva
720 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm, that is odd, because I remember Chael being beat to a pulp a while later.

I know it is hard for you guys, not understanding contracts and real-life, but that is no tuck.

And, you know, nothing like a bunch of keyboard warriors dictcting which pro fighters are pussies, not qwerty gladiators like themselves.
kungfugrip

how is weidman ducking vitor?

Vitor pulled out of the fight until his chemist figures out the next way around the rules
3/25/14 3:02 PM
ShanTheMan
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson wanting to fight bisping and ducking Hendo, sending him to strikeforce. Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 3:06 PM
cruedi
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kungfugrip - how is weidman ducking vitor?

Vitor pulled out of the fight until his chemist figures out the next way around the rules

was just about to post that. BS weidman ducking.
3/25/14 3:07 PM
Kepler
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - 
Kepler - 

Never mind all the fighters who needed that paycheck--there, and then--that he just shit on because of whatever reason he wanted to cite. Wann talk respect, FF a few months later when Andy fights Bonnar at non-title catch weight.

Yeah well sorry to sound rude but fuck that backward ass logic... UFC has an obligation to those fighters. They made a weak card and then after an injury they chose to cut the entire card and then try and pass the blame to one fighter. Luckily for them MMA fans are dumb enough to repeatedly buy their bullshit.
Also conveniently Forgetting that Dan Henderson knew about his injury for a good couple weeks before he mentioned anything. But of course Dan can take TRT and punch people in the backs of there heads and be dishonest about injuries and he has god like status. Whilst Jon followed everything by the book and he gets shat on. Like I said previously I was a BIG hater of Jon Jones but that made me respect him. Dan and the UFC fucked that card nobody else.
3/25/14 3:07 PM
UGCTT_CrestRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belfort ducking Mousasi Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 3:08 PM
Pitbull3744

OP You know i love you and i knew you wanted to make this thread just so you could write Belfort and Chris lol.  CHris will never ever duck anyone trust me.   Wand is also another who doesnt know the meaning of tuck.  

3/25/14 3:08 PM
Pitbull3744

UGCTT_CrestRio - Belfort ducking Mousasi Phone Post 3.0

This is a legit factual Duck.  Belfort has been ducking him for years.  

3/25/14 3:09 PM
KidPittsburgh

Zed Wayne Zed - 

Hmm, that is odd, because I remember Chael being beat to a pulp a while later.

I know it is hard for you guys, not understanding contracts and real-life, but that is no tuck.

And, you know, nothing like a bunch of keyboard warriors dictcting which pro fighters are pussies, not qwerty gladiators like themselves.

Bro, you calling me out, bro? Catch weight. Non-title. When ever you're ready, bro.
3/25/14 3:11 PM
KidPittsburgh

Kepler - 
KidPittsburgh - 
Kepler - 

Yeah well sorry to sound rude but fuck that backward ass logic... UFC has an obligation to those fighters. They made a weak card and then after an injury they chose to cut the entire card and then try and pass the blame to one fighter. Luckily for them MMA fans are dumb enough to repeatedly buy their bullshit.
Also conveniently Forgetting that Dan Henderson knew about his injury for a good couple weeks before he mentioned anything. But of course Dan can take TRT and punch people in the backs of there heads and be dishonest about injuries and he has god like status. Whilst Jon followed everything by the book and he gets shat on. Like I said previously I was a BIG hater of Jon Jones but that made me respect him. Dan and the UFC fucked that card nobody else.

The Hendo injury is a point well-taken--he really should've spoke up about that.
3/25/14 3:12 PM
nesdaM
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 

Yes, damn Ronda for weaseling out of a UFC contract to go fight in Invicta. Oh wait.....
3/25/14 3:14 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nesdaM - 
teamquestnorth - 

Yes, damn Ronda for weaseling out of a UFC contract to go fight in Invicta. Oh wait.....

I think he was more referring to Ronda dropping to 135 after calling Cyborg out.
3/25/14 3:16 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 
UGCTT_CrestRio - Belfort ducking Mousasi Phone Post 3.0

This is a legit factual Duck.  Belfort has been ducking him for years.  

Bingo.
3/25/14 3:17 PM
nesdaM
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To go fight for a belt. And then something happened to Cyborg....
3/25/14 3:18 PM
crossfire

Diaz and mayhem ducking eachother. ( not ufc but anyway ) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.