UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alex Emelianenko confesses rape of his housekeeper

3/26/14 7:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
1089 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://lifenews.ru/news/129988

Athlete told the investigators that he had sexual intercourse with his housekeeper.

- "Search in Emelianenko's apartment resulted in discovery of the evidences Polina Stepanova (the person aggrieved) told about - olive oil bottles. Apart from that, drug traces were found in woman's blood: according to Polina, the athlete made her take illegal substances", - law enforcement source told to lifenews. "The fighter confessed that he was in a state of severe alcohol intoxication". 

Within the next couple of days Alexander Emelianenko will undergo a lie detector test that he refused to take earlier. And within a week the investigators will decide on instigation of a criminal case.

Let us recall that this scandolous story started when 26yo Polina Stepanova, shop assistant working in a store located near Alexander's house, who had a side job of athlete's housekeeper, accused Mr. Emelianenko couple of weeks ago in a rape and battering.

3/26/14 7:11 AM
whatislife
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damnit Aleks. Doesn't really surprise me though..
3/26/14 7:16 AM
Ramon Maroni

hard to imagine thats Fedor's brother

polar opposites
3/26/14 7:18 AM
Chappie
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We'll see how things play out, Russia is insanely corrupt so who knows at this point who is telling the truth. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 8:08 AM
touch
1089 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - Where's the part where he confesses to rape? Phone Post 3.0

Idk news people just say the investigators said so. No quotes from Alex as of now.

3/26/14 8:15 AM
touch

http://www.mk.ru/social/article/2014/03/26/1004279-aleksandr-emelyanenko-priznalsya-ne-v-iznasilovanii-a-v-oboyudnoy-intimnoy-blizosti.html

His lawyer states that Alex technically confessed not to rape but to "mutual intimate relations". But they found evidences of rape, some bottles so it would be hard for him to prove this intimacy was mutually agreed I reckon

3/26/14 8:39 AM
EckY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was he using the olive oil to lube her up against her will? Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 8:48 AM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crashdt - In for pics of rapeworthy maid.
Are mods really ok with this sort of shit? I mean, This is the kind of shit that gives us all a bad name... Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 8:54 AM
MMAIOGIC
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch - 

http://www.mk.ru/social/article/2014/03/26/1004279-aleksandr-emelyanenko-priznalsya-ne-v-iznasilovanii-a-v-oboyudnoy-intimnoy-blizosti.html

His lawyer states that Alex technically confessed not to rape but to "mutual intimate relations". But they found evidences of rape, some bottles so it would be hard for him to prove this intimacy was mutually agreed I reckon

In for UG white knighting...

3/26/14 9:01 AM
thefightingsheep
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this sounds like a joke, but I wish he would have stuck with baking bread in a monastery. For whatever reason, he isn't able to stay out of trouble when he is in general society.
3/26/14 9:05 AM
Hammerstein
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bearded Collie Herds Orca - 
Are mods really ok with this sort of shit? I mean, This is the kind of shit that gives us all a bad name... Phone Post 3.0

The best part about that comment is that Crashdt is a cop.

3/26/14 9:05 AM
stobe
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think its him, no track suit.
3/26/14 9:08 AM
slamming

He made her take illegal substances?

I don't know about this. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:08 AM
Ramon Maroni

thefightingsheep - I know this sounds like a joke, but I wish he would have stuck with baking bread in a monastery. For whatever reason, he isn't able to stay out of trouble when he is in general society.

"For whatever reason"

Yeah, its called Vodka
3/26/14 9:09 AM
GnP Sonnen

. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:13 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ worrying about us getting a "bad name". Dude this is the OG, man the fuck up!

3/26/14 9:18 AM
PhillyFights
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looks innocent as shit in that picture if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:28 AM
caposa
1844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleksander is a life long piece of shit so this is not surprising at all. Send him back to prison where he belongs. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:31 AM
TX_432
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammerstein -

The best part about that comment is that Crashdt is a cop.

Lol, can't wear that badge 24/7 Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:31 AM
Lazer MMA

Damn

3/26/14 9:43 AM
aboveandbeyond
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brothers Emelianenko

Father Zossima is the bearded priest in Fedor's entourage.
3/26/14 10:03 AM
Alabamaman
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THAT SWEATER THO

3/26/14 10:04 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aboveandbeyond - The Brothers Emelianenko

Father Zossima is the bearded priest in Fedor's entourage.

Hah, I started working on an article with that title a while back, but I got side-tracked.  Aleks makes a good Mitya.

3/26/14 10:04 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alabamaman - 

THAT SWEATER THO

lol

3/26/14 10:16 AM
blas4ublasphemy
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad there isn't a foreign exchange prisoner program that I am aware of because I would love to send Americas undefeated prison fighting champion Christian "War God" Darrow over there to straighten this piece of shit out. I imagine he would have this pudgy Russian wearing the maid outfit in their cell on the first day.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.