UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard-Bisping has a big mouth and a glass jaw

3/26/14 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam Hunter
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/14 7:22 PM

Here is the new MMA Roasted Podcast. Our guests were Hector Lombard and Ali Abdelaziz. My Co-Hosts were Jake Ellenberger and T-Rexx. Jake talks about signing an new 8 fight contact, we discuss Hendo vs Shogun...T-Rex talks about the time Cormier almost got into a fight with Jon Jones at the MMA Awards a few years ago and more.

Hector comes on at 33.00. He talks about the Shields fight and how he was worried about Shields sticking his finger up his ass. He also talks about Rogan's commentary and was upset that he was not interviewed after the fight. He talks about how Bisping has a big mouth and a glass jaw and how Condit should be ranked 15th. He answers if he would fight Woodley. He also says that he beat Ben Askren in wrestling when they trained and more.

Ali Abdelaziz comes on at 1.06.00. I ask him about the time he fought Malki Kawa. He says Marlon Moraes can beat Renan Baroa and Dominick Cruz. He also talks about how he has sent offers to Cyborg and Holly Holm, talks about how bad Bellator treats their fighters and says his sister could beat up Bjorn Rebney.

Hope you enjoy.

Adam

3/26/14 8:12 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard is a trip Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:01 PM
Adam Hunter
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 - Lombard is a trip Phone Post 3.0
He is truly one of a kind. I love having him on the show. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:09 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is the correct. Phone Post
3/26/14 9:10 PM
IronWill

Lombard is the man. Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 9:11 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard is a bad ass.

3/26/14 9:57 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouseys mole - Hey man definitely a glass jaw because he got KO'd by a punch that would of killed a elephant and head kicked by TRTor. Phone Post 3.0
Are you also forgetting that he gets wobbled or dropped in every fight? Phone Post 3.0
3/26/14 11:29 PM
DFWcholesterol

You have Dana on April fools.. You better make the most of that!! Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 12:18 AM
Joemacka
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
Rouseys mole - Hey man definitely a glass jaw because he got KO'd by a punch that would of killed a elephant and head kicked by TRTor. Phone Post 3.0
Are you also forgetting that he gets wobbled or dropped in every fight? Phone Post 3.0
Dont remember him getting rocked or dropped against chael or belcher Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 1:10 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joemacka -
JBASS -
Dont remember him getting rocked or dropped against chael or belcher Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I realized after I made the post I should have said NEARLY every fight. My bad lol Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 1:35 AM
Adam Hunter

Jake Ellenbergers Virginty - Hector is hard to understand. Was he saying Condit had a bad performance against Kampmann? Did he also say Kampmann sucks? Kinda hard to hear what he said Phone Post 3.0
Your screen name made me laugh out loud. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 6:06 AM
El Boxwaft
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard vs Bisping would suck balls. Lombard is a beast in all areas Bisping would tuck tail and run all day. If he tried to engage he would get Hendo'd or tossed around like a rag doll

Why do they keep putting a microphone in front if him? Such an oxygen thief Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 6:50 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Lombard cant stop talking about bisping even after dropping ti 170, that poison dwarf crack must have really stung. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 6:53 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to the egg of greed Adam? Wasn't he suppose to be on this week? Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 7:05 AM
Frobenius

Bullshit, he is very rarely if ever knocked down. Hendo had years of TRT in his system when he fought Bisping, about as fair as using metal gloves IMO.

Bisping would dominate via cardio, skill set, and heart. Beach muscles and hype will only get you so far mate. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 7:58 AM
Hate420
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius - Bullshit, he is very rarely if ever knocked down. Hendo had years of TRT in his system when he fought Bisping, about as fair as using metal gloves IMO.

Bisping would dominate via cardio, skill set, and heart. Beach muscles and hype will only get you so far mate. Phone Post 3.0
Elvis Sinisec, Denis Kang, Jorge Rivera, Hendo, Vitor all planted him on his ass, and that's just off the top of my head. So yeah, he's been dropped alot. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 8:15 AM
Don_Dada
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hector doesn't get the respect he deserves from Zuffa. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 8:17 AM
KingMeNow

Hate420 - 
Frobenius - Bullshit, he is very rarely if ever knocked down. Hendo had years of TRT in his system when he fought Bisping, about as fair as using metal gloves IMO.

Elvis Sinisec, Denis Kang, Jorge Rivera, Hendo, Vitor all planted him on his ass, and that's just off the top of my head. So yeah, he's been dropped alot. Phone Post 3.0

but how of those have stopped him. hendo gets rocked all the time as well. Do you say he has a glass jaw
3/27/14 8:17 AM
KingMeNow

how many
3/27/14 9:05 AM
Frobenius

Hate420 -

Mate I've had this discussion on here before, no interest in having it again but - slips don't count, and a few of those was him pulling guard.

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 9:08 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting

Ttt Phone Post
3/27/14 9:10 AM
Riddlius

Wtf? Is that something Shields is known for lol Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 9:21 AM
haya1340

In for bisping jaw rocker and lombards passing it out.....I love the fact the ufc is actually making bisping fight tough guys now instead of fighting lower comp and him calling for title shots Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 10:59 AM
garrote
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - What happened to the egg of greed Adam? Wasn't he suppose to be on this week? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 12:03 PM
Hate420
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius -
Hate420 -

Mate I've had this discussion on here before, no interest in having it again but - slips don't count, and a few of those was him pulling guard.

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.