UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard-Bisping has a big mouth and a glass jaw

3/27/14 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius - Bullshit, he is very rarely if ever knocked down. Hendo had years of TRT in his system when he fought Bisping, about as fair as using metal gloves IMO.

Bisping would dominate via cardio, skill set, and heart. Beach muscles and hype will only get you so far mate. Phone Post 3.0
Dropped by Kang, rocked by Akiyama, dropped by Wand etc. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 1:02 PM
Frobenius
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate420 -
Frobenius -
Hate420 -
Frobenius - Bullshit, he is very rarely if ever knocked down. Hendo had years of TRT in his system when he fought Bisping, about as fair as using metal gloves IMO.

Bisping would dominate via cardio, skill set, and heart. Beach muscles and hype will only get you so far mate. Phone Post 3.0
Elvis Sinisec, Denis Kang, Jorge Rivera, Hendo, Vitor all planted him on his ass, and that's just off the top of my head. So yeah, he's been dropped alot. Phone Post 3.0
Mate I've had this discussion on here before, no interest in having it again but - slips don't count, and a few of those was him pulling guard.

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0
Not getting into this again mate, but there is a difference between a slip/trip/wobble and a real knockdown. Go watch those fights again.

Done with this topic. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 2:41 PM
Adam Hunter
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana will be on the show next Tuesday. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 3:11 PM
MrZipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Bisping will get destroyed/

3/27/14 3:39 PM
Acecool72

Wasn't he stoops twice by wand lol Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 3:40 PM
Acecool72

Dropped Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 3:54 PM
Hate420
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius -
Hate420 -
Frobenius -
Hate420 -

Elvis Sinisec, Denis Kang, Jorge Rivera, Hendo, Vitor all planted him on his ass, and that's just off the top of my head. So yeah, he's been dropped alot. Phone Post 3.0
Mate I've had this discussion on here before, no interest in having it again but - slips don't count, and a few of those was him pulling guard.

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0
Not getting into this again mate, but there is a difference between a slip/trip/wobble and a real knockdown. Go watch those fights again.

Haha... Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 3:55 PM
Acecool72

Dropped twice Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 5:21 PM
Frobenius

Acecool72 - Dropped twice Phone Post 3.0

Not interested in re-treading old ground, but that is bullshit and the decision was bullshit.
3/27/14 6:30 PM
DFWcholesterol

Frobenius -

Not interested in re-treading old ground, but that is bullshit and the decision was bullshit.
Aw yeah and Pat Frappe is the GOAT Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 6:31 PM
DFWcholesterol

Adam Hunter - Dana will be on the show next Tuesday. Phone Post 3.0
Adam, pretend my SN asked Dana a really good question... Just for the Lolz of you saying my screen name to him. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 7:55 PM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius -
Hate420 -
Frobenius -
Hate420 -

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

I agree, you seem to have a hard time differentiating between a slip and bisping getting his bell rung. Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 7:55 PM
haya1340

MrZipplokk -

Bisping will get destroyed/

This Phone Post 3.0
3/27/14 10:27 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Frobenius -

Boo hoo. Phone Post
3/27/14 11:22 PM
man meets fate

KingMeNow - 
Hate420 - 

but how of those have stopped him. hendo gets rocked all the time as well. Do you say he has a glass jaw

hendo gets dropped by world class fighters. Bisping gets knocked out by them, then dropped by wayyyyyy lower level fighters. If hendo got dropped by shields or palhares or chonan or any of those kind of guys, we could say its the same thing
3/27/14 11:26 PM
man meets fate

Edited: 03/27/14 11:27 PM
Also, bisping got really rocked by a 5ft8 natural Welterweight in a fight at 205. surprised that fight hasnt been mentioned
3/28/14 2:04 AM
IronWill

Frobenius -
Hate420 -

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0
fucking lol, frobenius you are so delusional.

Long time Bisping fan here by the way. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/14 7:25 AM
El Boxwaft
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight will never happen Dana wouldn't risk his pommy poster boy to a Bellator transfer.

Dana will ensure Hector stays at 170 Phone Post 3.0
3/28/14 7:41 AM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard has a serious case of short man syndrome
3/28/14 7:48 AM
EckY
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Lombard but his obsession with Bisping even after being forced to 170 is a little pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/14 8:42 AM
haya1340

El Boxwaft - This fight will never happen Dana wouldn't risk his pommy poster boy to a Bellator transfer.

This, are bisping nut huggers the most delusional fans..seriously I can't think of any that are worse Phone Post 3.0
3/28/14 9:17 AM
Gennady Goblin

Frobenius - 
Hate420 -

Whatever. Phone Post 3.0

You're in some serious denial, man. When a guy gets clocked in the face and he falls down, or his legs go wonky and he stumbles and eventually falls, that's a knockdown. It's an action that would not have taken place without a strike landing. There's a direct cause and effect in play.

Bisping gets dropped a LOT. Like most normal humans would if they were hit with huge shots. It's not a shameful thing, fighters who have iron jaws are special BECAUSE it's so rare. If anything, Mike getting rocked in every fight is proof that he has a real fighter's mentality. Lots of guys fold when they have to weather a storm. Mike always gets hurt and always pushes through, and that's enough to beat a lot of mid-tier guys. It's just not enough to beat the elite of the elite. Again, nothing to be ashamed of.
3/28/14 11:46 AM
MrZipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haya1340 - 
El Boxwaft - This fight will never happen Dana wouldn't risk his pommy poster boy to a Bellator transfer.

This, are bisping nut huggers the most delusional fans..seriously I can't think of any that are worse Phone Post 3.0

209 bro

3/28/14 11:50 AM
haya1340

MrZipplokk -
haya1340 - 

209 bro

Before a proverbial can of knowledge is busted open are you saying 209 is worse ? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 6:15 PM
MrZipplokk

Yase

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.