UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard-Bisping has a big mouth and a glass jaw

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/29/14 10:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marvin Caribou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius - Bullshit, he is very rarely if ever knocked down. Hendo had years of TRT in his system when he fought Bisping, about as fair as using metal gloves IMO.

Bisping would dominate via cardio, skill set, and heart. Beach muscles and hype will only get you so far mate. Phone Post 3.0
Great points, I don't get all these Lombard dickriders. Disagree about Henderson wearing metal gloves due to TRT though. He was born with those, plus a metal jaw.

Bisping is too smart to lose to Lombtard. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marvin Caribou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a hard time with people talking shit about fighters ability when the reality is that they don't like the fighter's ego or personality. No need to exaggerate points just to compensate for your hatred. I don't like Jon Jones as a person for instance, but he's a stud, with many gifts athletically and fight wise.

Bisping chooses to stand and bang a lot of the time, regardless of the opponent. He gets dropped sometimes, knocked out rarely. I don't like him, but show at least an ounce of respect. He's been around a while, close to the top. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.