UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone wish Ed and Rener were commentating?

3/29/14 7:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGT
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda liked that duo. I like Florian too but think I'd rather have them again.

Agree/disagree? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 7:17 PM
OGT
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I am alone Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 7:23 PM
simonpe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/14 7:26 PM
Both are good.

Raaka as announcer though? No...

edit: Jeff is hilarious "Ouch, ouch, ouch"
3/29/14 7:34 PM
OGT

simonpe - Both are good.

Raaka as announcer though? No...

edit: Jeff is hilarious "Ouch, ouch, ouch"
Lol I was laughing at that too Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 7:46 PM
Cadillacphat
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Problem with Rener was he was way to lopsided with his praise and announcing toward certain guys.. Especially when Ryron vs Galvao. His style and energy was great but too one sided Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:04 PM
OGT

Cadillacphat - Problem with Rener was he was way to lopsided with his praise and announcing toward certain guys.. Especially when Ryron vs Galvao. His style and energy was great but too one sided Phone Post 3.0
That particular one I think you're right but I was surprised back his lack of bias in other matches. Aoki/kron comes to mind Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:05 PM
OGT

OGT -
Cadillacphat - Problem with Rener was he was way to lopsided with his praise and announcing toward certain guys.. Especially when Ryron vs Galvao. His style and energy was great but too one sided Phone Post 3.0
That particular one I think you're right but I was surprised back his lack of bias in other matches. Aoki/kron comes to mind Phone Post 3.0
Isn't as bad as Jeff's bias towards Dean lol Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:16 PM
chilz
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGT -
Funny you mention that match. I was just watching it again and I thought Renter's bias did show through quite clear. I didn't see the Ryron-Galvo match,so I can't reference the difference. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:27 PM
Cadillacphat
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chilz -
OGT -
Funny you mention that match. I was just watching it again and I thought Renter's bias did show through quite clear. I didn't see the Ryron-Galvo match,so I can't reference the difference. Phone Post 3.0
Holy crap that was more bias than Reners lol great match tho Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:29 PM
OGT

chilz -
OGT -
I thought he did his share of singing Aoki's praises. You can't possibly think it was as bad as the lister match lol Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:29 PM
ChipW
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Florian is doing a really good job.  This version looks more professional thn the other two.   Its put together really well.  Kudos to the organizers for uping their game.

3/29/14 8:30 PM
OGT

ChipW -

I think Florian is doing a really good job.  This version looks more professional thn the other two.   Its put together really well.  Kudos to the organizers for uping their game.

I agree, I like Florian as a Bjj commentator more than an MMA commentator. I've been pleasantly surprised Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.