UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Melvin Moraes, those who don't know him, well.....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/29/14 7:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SensoriaUtopia
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is your chance. I personally have the good benefit of seeing all of his wsof fights, 4 marvelous performances, and I can tell you this is the man. Him and Eduardo Dantas of Bellator could at the very least be not only top 10, but top 5 in the ufc 135 division, if not better than that.

Great striker, nice td defense, probably has nice jits too, just has not needed to show it. Do yourself a favor, watch WSOF tonight, he may not be the main event, but I honestly think he is the best fighter on the card, maybe in all of WSOF.

You are welcome UG
3/29/14 7:33 PM
IronWill
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marlon Moraes?

You clown Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 7:38 PM
RearNakedToke
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't you mean Marlon Manhoef? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 7:41 PM
PoundFoolish
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 7:47 PM
mclifford82
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So THATS why he's a -660 favorite. Thanks for the knowledge bomb. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:19 PM
SensoriaUtopia
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, what a fucking moron I am. Here I am, seeing people do that and go "wtf, so stupid, names are easy, spelling", then I go and do it, on accident.

Marlon Moraes, facepalm, these things happen in MMA. Let's focus on his ability

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.