UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The digital me for the UFC game haha

3/29/14 8:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/14 10:08 PM
www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President

EA sports did a damn good job lol

3/29/14 8:39 PM
jbodinet
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks great can't wait to play this Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:39 PM
teamquestnorth
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that looks pretty realistic Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:41 PM
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely awesome.

On a different subject, cant wait to watch you fight soon man. I heard you had to take on a job in between fights and that depressed me. I hope you get paid coming up man where you don't have to do that anymore.
3/29/14 8:46 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - Absolutely awesome.

On a different subject, cant wait to watch you fight soon man. I heard you had to take on a job in between fights and that depressed me. I hope you get paid coming up man where you don't have to do that anymore.

me too! just keeping myself busy gotta feed the little one, but I'm back in training so i can't wait.
UGCTT_CrestRio
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EA Cree Pay!!! Phone Post 3.0
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
Brigham - Absolutely awesome.

me too! just keeping myself busy gotta feed the little one, but I'm back in training so i can't wait.

Exactly, gotta do what you gotta' do but, i just hope for great things for you man. Get that belt!

What are you currently doing for a job?
3/29/14 8:47 PM
Don Fryes Stache
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
JamyS26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepy who's the first person your going to fuck up while using yourself in the game ?! Phone Post 3.0
The Brotorious B.I.G

Brigham - Absolutely awesome.

That's fucking bullshit. A pro athlete shouldn't have to work a side job, especially a world champion caliber fighter such as uncle creepy....

Ive never said a weird about fighter pay, but now i might join the mob with the rest of you Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:48 PM
David F

spot on :)

go Creeper!
3/29/14 8:49 PM
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That must be awesome to see yourself in a game like that.
3/29/14 8:49 PM
Brigham

The Brotorious B.I.G - 

That's fucking bullshit. A pro athlete shouldn't have to work a side job, especially a world champion caliber fighter such as uncle creepy....

Ive never said a weird about fighter pay, but now i might join the mob with the rest of you Phone Post 3.0

I was in the same boat as you too man where I didn't really say anything negative about fighter pay until I heard Creepy was working a job. The fact that Dana just recently said the UFC is worth upwards of $3.5 Billion and a guy in the top 5 in the world in his weight class is working a 2nd job to make ends meet between fights, I just can't fucking understand it for the life of me.
3/29/14 8:50 PM
Rudi

The Brotorious B.I.G -

*tosses you a pitchfork and torch* Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:54 PM
talkischeap
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that is uncanny ! Get trainin get paid ! Keep puttin on great fights Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 8:56 PM
MMArijuana

Looks really good. Unfortunately, I don't have a new console!
3/29/14 8:57 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats it like knowing you can play with yourself around others and not look like a pervert
3/29/14 8:58 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Brigham -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

I was in the same boat as you too man where I didn't really say anything negative about fighter pay until I heard Creepy was working a job. The fact that Dana just recently said the UFC is worth upwards of $3.5 Billion and a guy in the top 5 in the world in his weight class is working a 2nd job to make ends meet between fights, I just can't fucking understand it for the life of me.
Absolutely, how can dana go around saying the ufc is worth 3.5 bil and guys like nate diaz are getting 16/16.

That's like 0.001 of their net worth. (just throwing a random number out there, i didn't do the math). Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 9:00 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

DanHendersonsDentures - Whats it like knowing you can play with yourself around others and not look like a pervert

LOL
3/29/14 9:09 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The resemblance is uncandy. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 9:10 PM
ku3mm3t
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty creepy Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 9:11 PM
Kirik
1733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Amazing likeness!

3/29/14 9:13 PM
Galanis
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow one of the most realistic ones IMO

3/29/14 9:21 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/29/14 9:26 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT

Handsome bastard Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.