UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> He didn't want to let go

3/29/14 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mihow
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys are fucking babies

dude should still be in the UFC
3/30/14 12:19 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramaham - Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0
Who cares what the actual officials tell you to do?

Who cares if you have had multiple refs miss taps over the years and potentially cost you fights/money when the opponent keeps fighting?

The UG says he should let it go the moment the opponent even hints at the tap...just to be nice. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:21 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Jack Skellington -
kalt - 
ramaham - Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0

No, it's hold until the ref tells you to stop, not until the ref forcibly rips you off the other guy. You're wrong.

this

The reason refs always make physical contact is because there is noise and language barriers. The instructions are the way they are for a reason. The refs always grab them because you can't count on them hearing you.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that ending at all. If this were anyone else everyone would be making threads about what a beautiful transition and submission it was. Quit being pussies. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:24 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

kalt -
ramaham - Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0

No, it's hold until the ref tells you to stop, not until the ref forcibly rips you off the other guy. You're wrong.
"Excuse me sir....um could you please stop punching that other man I'm the face now sir? I am stopping the fight now sir..."

Grow a pair. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.